WEED WARS......on DISCOVERY TONITE!!!

• Thread starter kushluvr
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
audius

audius

heres my biggest RED flag that the show showed me. i would NEVER in a zillion years take a full grown man to a city hall meeting wearing a dress. WTF. i dont care if he was part owner, his ass would be waiting in the truck if he went with me, & thats a big fucking if. my advice to harbor side & this comes from the smartest person i know. never run with turkeys if ya want to soar with the eagels. on a good note i REALLY hope that those drops help that lil boy, bought tore my hart out.

S

swisscheese

It's an interesting show but the quality of weed is pretty laughable in my opinion. And LOL at the dude who wears tie dye dresses I mean what is he working with an elephant trunk down there!!!

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
heres my biggest RED flag that the show showed me. i would NEVER in a zillion years take a full grown man to a city hall meeting wearing a dress. WTF. i dont care if he was part owner, his ass would be waiting in the truck if he went with me, & thats a big fucking if. my advice to harbor side & this comes from the smartest person i know. never run with turkeys if ya want to soar with the eagels. on a good note i REALLY hope that those drops help that lil boy, bought tore my hart out.

X2 thats some funny shit that Dude in the Dress........:sign0065:

Illmind

Illmind

good to see patients getting help. and their accountant is still clueless. sooo dude sux at growing cuz he has mites? lol some o u dissin him prob have some form of pest ur eye might not spot. he was slow spotting it tho. black dude prob brought em over from his bs crop. getting pests is like getting an std. can happen to the best of em if your not hella careful and meticulous. bigger the room easier to go unnoticed until its a prob. i cant knock it till ive had it n organic imo is best end product. apparently everyone feels the same way on the show, now the peanut gallery thats another story. tip: shittin on someone elses buds wont make urs danker. co2 method does work with some minor infestations. better if used on young clones before larvae is present tho. aaaaaaaannnnnnndd i mos def wouldnt let homie trim the gear. fuckin bob the butcher, he was choppin them shits in half. the grower was takin time with precision. if i was doin anothers wrk tho id prob use a machete just to hurry up to his credit.

GreenThumbBill

GreenThumbBill

sooo dude sux at growing cuz he has mites? lol
No, but dude made a bunch of rookie ass mistakes letting the black dude help him in the garden and with the trim when he knew that guy had a dirty ass garden. Then he screwed up again by taking a job in the clone dept. at harborside. That's like being a street hooker and not expecting to get an std. He might be a good grower, and I definitely respect him for staying true to his organic code and taking a loss, i guess, but he definitely made some careless decisions. He's got a pretty good attitude about it all though. "well, in 9 weeks I get to try again...puff puff on the strawberry kush joint..." lol

darkmatter

darkmatter

was the fedora jr. crying/stealing drama real.i gotta think no. that first tear shot seemed fake for starters, he maybe messed up some other way and they used that as the reason.
that sage and sour guys part, seemed riged all kinds of ways to show this and that.
that moonshine show is easier to just watch as a show but its all riged up too. them moonshiners are/were legit and their cashin in, good for them dudes.

F

fuzzy

sorry boygeorge

I think it may help a little also if the head of the place didnt look like a 60 yr old boy george.I think others would take the medical mj community a little more serious, just sayin. peace,fuzzy

TortureKill

TortureKill

Weed Wars RE:

I feel that. That dude is a goof. "DRESS".

That boys story was heart wrenching. The fact that the drops did suppress his seizures, instilled a bit of hope for me and a also a lot more drive to keep producing medicinal quality seeds, and preserving the rarer landrace stuff.
There is A LOT we dont know about the medicinal quality of cannabis. We have to strive for full legalization and encourage more and more testing. Fuck big Pharma, they can shove their pills and other letha concoctions up their money hungry asses.
All in all the show isnt bad. It shows the behind the scenes shit, and the real characters at the front lines of this legal battle. Gotta admire their heart.

TortureKill

TortureKill

Completely agree.. Being a father, it was hard hearing that guy say he's never even seen his sons true personality. It brought tears to my eyes for sure.

Id think that would hit very close to home for any parent. I admit I also teared up a bit for the two of em. Very sad situation, but glad to see the drops had mad an improvement.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
"stand behind the product"

even if its moldy crap

respect to the budtender who tells it like it is

not sure if they fabricated the whole thieving deal - but they definitely played it up - for instance when little stevie goes home early the dude with the glasses says," im not sure whats wrong with stevie, hes been acting strange lately" - he wasnt on camera - an obvious edited in later for dramatic effect ploy

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Saw The Show

Was on discovery channel, what a collection of oddballs. With 1.84 mill going thru that place a month you'd think they would drive nicer cars, where's it all go

mal

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Andrew lives Yelp review to Yelp review...lmao
On another note, was nice to see the 2nd episode as it showed some true medical use. Was interesting they had the 1st episode highlighting how goofy these guys are and all...
They lost a lot of people with that first episode that might have benefited from viewing the 2nd episode. imo

DrCALIGREENTHUM

DrCALIGREENTHUM

Was on discovery channel, what a collection of oddballs. With 1.84 mill going thru that place a month you'd think they would drive nicer cars, where's it all go

mal

the cash goes to an offshore bank, there nothing but a bunch of phonies
acting like they dont have money because there a "non-profit organization"
Cant let the feds let you know you have money thats why they dont show there real cars just show like 40-50 lbs easy? Wtf

They made 20 mil+ last year in revenue and put it back into the community??!! BS They should have been handing out eighths for months if they did

Acting like there broke, getting a tax appeal to pay a million can anyone smell shit?

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
Andrew lives Yelp review to Yelp review...lmao
On another note, was nice to see the 2nd episode as it showed some true medical use. Was interesting they had the 1st episode highlighting how goofy these guys are and all...
They lost a lot of people with that first episode that might have benefited from viewing the 2nd episode. imo

you have to wonder how much control harborside has over it in the end

reality tv is anything but

singingcrow

singingcrow

Id think that would hit very close to home for any parent. I admit I also teared up a bit for the two of em. Very sad situation, but glad to see the drops had mad an improvement.

I have a four year old. I cried SO hard when I saw this portion of episode two, I actually had to pause it while I sobbed into tissues. What got me was when the father said, "we don't even know his personality." that is exactly what drugs do to you!

The tincture made him seizure-free enough that in four days his little personality started to come through. God bless that father for taking that chance on behalf of his son!

Jebus

Jebus

Tonites episode was odd to say the least. Big ups to the bud tender speaking up about the truth regarding the product. That whole stealing/firing fiasco was weird, dood was on opiates, so he was so fucked up n embezzeled? hm is there a slight hidden message or I'm prolly looking in to it too much. I guess when cannabis isn't workin go back to the pharmaceuticals? Saw last weeks episode n got all emotional when they showed the clip of the boy having seizures, shit always hits me, specially when it's kids suffering. Glad to see there is some kinda positive view to the show but the other 90% is shenanigans. Gonna tune in, see where they take the show. Dam dood with the mites n mold using the shop vac, I dont grow yet but me n my girl laughed our asses off when he pulled that shit. 

C

cheech

It was funny when the eccentric brother was reading the web reviews and mentioned the poorer quality of the medicine, and the service, but didn't mention the 'can't believe they have the nerve to call themselves a non profit but charge 65 an eighth'. You'd have to be able to pause the episode to read it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom