Weight Watchers

• Thread starter xBUBBAx
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
xBUBBAx

xBUBBAx

@tattoojum - right on man...yeah I do all of my trimming with only one other guy... We start taking the ones that look more done first but it still is a long process lol.

Purple Barney

Barney3

Barney4

Barney5

Barney6

Barney7

xBUBBAx

xBUBBAx

I am about to put up a grip of sour dave pics...sorry for the picture flood!

Dave

Dave1

Dave2

Dave4

Dave5

Dave7

Dave9

Dave12

Dave13

Dave15

Aerojoe

Aerojoe

hey what's up man, everything in your garden looks great w/ the exception of that coors light, what's up w/ that man? just messing w/ u man, I've recently gotten into drinking/brewing different beers. Sometimes you can find good micro brews for cheaper than anhauser busch brands, if you go to less known supermarkets. Keep up the good work, I too would like me some fatter/oilier ladies this round. Your preharvest pics look dank.

xBUBBAx

xBUBBAx

Hey aerojoe how goes it man? Believe it or not I actually like Coors light..don't get me wrong I love me some dank micro brews, but Coors light has its place tho. Sometimes its nice to drink a light less filling beer, and coors is nice and crisp.

I am going to try to throw up some Jamaican Jam pics and some Bubba Kush pics later today...

BiGDawGKusH_TRU

BiGDawGKusH_TRU

fire bro, yeah i do not grow the four or the 91 but my friend does and i love them both... i as well like the Chemdog #4 it seems to have more OG traits to her..... the sis good smoke but she puts out massive yields.... good pic bro get them going....
love the new roor as well...

Aerojoe

Aerojoe

Hey bubba, I was just bustin your chops man. I completely agree everything has it's place/time, I prefer micro brews, but I'll drink w/e is available:drink:beer
Btw what is the cross on that sour dave? is it a sour diesel cross? the 707 I'm running comes out like that when I give her prime lighting/space/training and some tlc. w/e the strain is you grew her well, she looks like she's gonna reward you w/ both quantity and quality. gj man

xBUBBAx

xBUBBAx

Hey aerojoe I posted about the dave in your thread...It came from roadrunner, I do not believe it is a cross. the guy that gifted it to roadrunner grew it from seed. Roadrunner told me he thinks it came from reeferman seeds back in the day

Aerojoe

Aerojoe

The Sour D I'm familiar w/ around here is the original clone only. You definitely have a keeper there, and appropriately named too, lol. GL on hitting your numbers, pretty sure luck doesn't have much to do w/ it though. Takes some skill and TLC to put out some big forearms like that w/o co2:clapping. Wow, I can't wait to see some dry nug shots. Gotta break in that new roor w/ some quality smoke, makes my mouth water thinking about it lol. :passingjoint:

xBUBBAx

xBUBBAx

Thanks critical! Yeah that is a pretty good guess..spot on actually. I think it will put out about 10-12 for sure

here is the Jamaican Jam - Definitely dont think there is any OG in her.

Jam

Jam1

Jam2

Jam3

Jam4

Jam5

Jam6

Jam7

Jam8

Jam9

xBUBBAx

xBUBBAx

does anyone think they might have an idea on which bubba cut i have? I know there is a like a bajillion lol but any thoughts?

C

critical

bro i could seriously do with some enlightenment to how much of and when u use all them magic potions bro coz any plant u touch turns to monsters! take care n hope to hear from u bubba

Latest posts

Top Bottom