Welcome to my little dungeon.

• Thread starter Goodshit97
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Goodshit97

Goodshit97

I guess i wont be scrogging this grow unless i get new nets. My dumbass decided i should soak my nets in a bleach water mixture, all was good until i decided to try and dry them and not make sure all the knots were tight..... now i have a lot of eleastic rope, not in bwt form...

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Everyone is looking good this morning.
20230209 092253

@Johnlandy420 this cough is a magnesium hungry whore jsyk. Ive given her 2 tablespoons per watering.
20230209 092301

E

elusiveshame

I guess i wont be scrogging this grow unless i get new nets. My dumbass decided i should soak my nets in a bleach water mixture, all was good until i decided to try and dry them and not make sure all the knots were tight..... now i have a lot of eleastic rope, not in bwt form...

I just picked this up for my plants as I was told that no matter how good you wash them, they can cause problems with future grows. Not 100% convinced, but I didn’t want to take any chances. At least with this nothing will get absorbed into the netting and dish soapy water should be enough to clean and reuse. Plus, I can cut to size.

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

I just picked this up for my plants as I was told that no matter how good you wash them, they can cause problems with future grows. Not 100% convinced, but I didn’t want to take any chances. At least with this nothing will get absorbed into the netting and dish soapy water should be enough to clean and reuse. Plus, I can cut to size.
Yeah im most likely going to be building my next one or just not borrhering at all. I like the idea of cut to fit, but im so shitty at it.

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Moved everyone over to the 3x3 for now.

Blasting some Muford & Sons building a trellis net.

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Cut all the hanging strings off last night. Today im going to ziptie each square like the back row is. Tried to tie it all together but it just slides cause its polypropylene (plastic) rope but the zipties keep it super tight so thats what im gonna do. Wicked happy with how it turned out for a spur of the moment idea.

20230210 073452
steamroller

steamroller

When you super crop or use any type of HST [High Stress Training] it is the 'knuckle/swelling' at the stress point you want to see.
When you bend a stem and plant recovers 'unphased' and with normal looking growth you missed.
Looks good!

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

When you super crop or use any type of HST [High Stress Training] it is the 'knuckle/swelling' at the stress point you want to see.
When you bend a stem and plant recovers 'unphased' and with normal looking growth you missed.
Looks good!
98% of my supercrops look like this. They always do better than the 2% i fkd up on.

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Love the long thing leaves of a sativa. Just topped the strawberry cough. Left plent of stem too so hopefully this one doesnt split on me like the last one did.

20230211 092754
20230211 092858
Top Bottom