Welcome to my little dungeon.

• Thread starter Goodshit97
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
electroguy

electroguy

Well, with everything thats gone wrong recently, i figured it was time to trash the other journal i had and start a fresh one since i just cleaned everything for a fresh start.
This journal is open to anyone and anything, feel free to post anything you want. Even yalls cats are welcome and im not a cat guy!

Todays plan is to get my 3x3 cleaned up and better organized, then finish cleaning up my clutter.

Heres my 4x4 all cleaned up with what plants i have at the moment.

Back left is strawberry cough, middle left is a blueberry auto i threw in for the hell of it, then front left is a girl scout cookie, and then all plants on the right are 00skunk clones.
Looks like a lovely home

electroguy

electroguy

That looks awsome!
Thanks. Timing has been terrible. Started right around flu. Then material costs skyrocketed. A week after I started framing September30, got the rona for a few days. Of course 2022 appeared to be the wettest late summer and fall ever. So I worked Tuesday through Friday at my job, drive 2 1/2 hrs Friday night and crash out. Bust ass Saturday, Sunday and Monday. Drive back Monday night and start all over again. 3 months strait.

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Thanks. Timing has been terrible. Started right around flu. Then material costs skyrocketed. A week after I started framing September30, got the rona for a few days. Of course 2022 appeared to be the wettest late summer and fall ever. So I worked Tuesday through Friday at my job, drive 2 1/2 hrs Friday night and crash out. Bust ass Saturday, Sunday and Monday. Drive back Monday night and start all over again. 3 months strait.
Yeah i did this same thing all summer building my house im still not moving into yet 🤬
Drive from New York to Maine, stay 2 days and build. Then drive home for 2 days, did this all fall of 21, spring, summer and fall of 22. Now theres a bunch of shit wrong cause i tried to cut corners on small shit. Gable end leaked and froze so it exploded a bunch of siding, broke the OSB, ruined the insulation inside the wall, plus the sheetrock in the basement on top of the frostwall, its a raised ranch so we only did a 4 foot frost wall. Its a nightmare, the town is giving me a run around cause the house doesnt meet the specifics it needed to be, which it passed the initial inspection. So prolly listing it in the spring.

electroguy

electroguy

Yeah i did this same thing all summer building my house im still not moving into yet 🤬
Drive from New York to Maine, stay 2 days and build. Then drive home for 2 days, did this all fall of 21, spring, summer and fall of 22. Now theres a bunch of shit wrong cause i tried to cut corners on small shit. Gable end leaked and froze so it exploded a bunch of siding, broke the OSB, ruined the insulation inside the wall, plus the sheetrock in the basement on top of the frostwall, its a raised ranch so we only did a 4 foot frost wall. Its a nightmare, the town is giving me a run around cause the house doesnt meet the specifics it needed to be, which it passed the initial inspection. So prolly listing it in the spring.
FUCK! That sucks. Here in Albuquerque we don't have to many ice damming issues. In the mountains where we're building, we can get 7' of snow over the winter. I really over built the house, better over than just enough. I've been an electrician for 30 years so I've been planning my whole career I guess

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

FUCK! That sucks. Here in Albuquerque we don't have to many ice damming issues. In the mountains where we're building, we can get 7' of snow over the winter. I really over built the house, better over than just enough. I've been an electrician for 30 years so I've been planning my whole career I guess
Yeah its put me in a pretty depressing state. Havent felt worth a damn since i found out about it all. I have a 130,000 dollar loan for a house and cant live in it..

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

3 cups of coffee and 4 redbull, atill dragging ass. I need to get some sleep tonight while my kids are with their great grandparents

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Looks like im going to be going back to mother earth groundswell. Im guessing they jacked the price up over the winter and now that its mid February its back down to what it was in the summer when i was buying it. So im gonna buy 10 or 15 bags in a couple weeks

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

I think that safer brand sulfur spray plugged up the stomata, and the 2.02 vpd ive been running hasnt helped any. So i took them in the bathtub and sprayed them off with the shower hose so they look pretty ragged at the moment. Went out to my shed and grabbed my humidifier, cleaned it all up so i can get these bitches back up to 80-82° and 60% so we can get rockin and rollin again over here.

20230212 212705
20230212 212709
Zen_Seeker

Zen_Seeker

At least you have epsom and bud for a relaxing bath after.

Hope it’s nothing but a pull! Best wishes!🤞🍀

Latest posts

Top Bottom