Welcome to my little dungeon.

• Thread starter Goodshit97
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Hope she feels better soon, make some weed balm for muscles if you have any stuff for edibles lying around.
I totally would, but shook my last bit of trim for hash the other day, and am down to like 3 grams of weed. Its getting pretty dry over here lmao

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Didnt look at any of my plants or clones when i came home last night. Well my heat mat controller shit out and ran my cloner up over 100° and fried the 4 cuts i had rooting 🤗
Whatcha gonna do.
Just another reason why you shouldnt buy MarsHydro garbage, thankfully the controller was given to me.

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Fed, watered, topped the 2 skunk clones, and blueberry auto is doing decent considering it had a couple balls 😂

I also just got my 2x2 from ViparSpectra for seedlings and clones.
20230214 203104

Thinking i was gonna put the gsc, small skunk, and the auto in my 3x3 and flip these 2 bigger plants in the back, but i just gave them 3 tbsp of gaia 444 so ill have to wait a couple weeks now.

(My camera hates my grow light in video mode, it always has a purple tint)

Johnlandy420

Johnlandy420

Supporter
My 3 year old has a new time out box 😂😂
Posted in the wrong thread! Do you want some DFG beans or Mr Trust? Gonna pop those huck finns soon! Playing with germination methods before I go all in on seeds again.

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Posted in the wrong thread! Do you want some DFG beans or Mr Trust? Gonna pop those huck finns soon! Playing with germination methods before I go all in on seeds again.
Whatcha talking about man?
Cant wait for you to pop them, i enjoyed the one i grew. Stupid sticky.

Johnlandy420

Johnlandy420

Supporter
Whatcha talking about man?
Cant wait for you to pop them, i enjoyed the one i grew. Stupid sticky.
I guess we all have ppl we like in the world..and I can’t believe the luck streak you’ve had. Anddd I sent you seeds before and they were all jacked up from the mail.

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

I guess we all have ppl we like in the world..and I can’t believe the luck streak you’ve had. Anddd I sent you seeds before and they were all jacked up from the mail.
I mean, ill take whatever you are willing to part with brother.

Also since idk how to ship clones yet, and its easier for me to send seeds, i have another feminized strawberry cough seed here ill send you if youd rather do it that way.

Johnlandy420

Johnlandy420

Supporter
I mean, ill take whatever you are willing to part with brother.

Also since idk how to ship clones yet, and its easier for me to send seeds, i have another feminized strawberry cough seed here ill send you if youd rather do it that way.
No rush on the clones. Once u get mine u can send back. Lets do cough seed trade for what u want

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

No rush on the clones. Once u get mine u can send back. Lets do cough seed trade for what u want
Make it a surprise bro, DFG and TF both have fire looking shit so im not gonna be picky lmao. Ill ship out the SC in a couple days just gotta grab stamps 😂

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Changing to 12/12 at 9pm as i dont have a timer out here yet so ill be relying on myself and alarms to turn light on and off, and 9 works best for me😂😂

N

norseman88

Changing to 12/12 at 9pm as i dont have a timer out here yet so ill be relying on myself and alarms to turn light on and off, and 9 works best for me😂😂
You got this entire setup but no timer? That's about the smallest, cheapest, easiest thing you can buy literally everywhere.

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Wicked happy i didnt throw this away a while back. Works perfect to vent a 2x2x4. Its a raxial S4 booster fan from AC Infinity.

I used to have a 3 foot piece of ducting attached to it, and id set it front of an electric heater to keep the tent warm in the winter

Latest posts

Top Bottom