Welcome to my little dungeon.

• Thread starter Goodshit97
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TSD

TSD

I guess. Still got 4 weeks or so left so its still concerning.
Havent been happy with either plant since i flipped to flower though so i could cut them down right now and not even care about it. Would be just another bump in the road.
That's how I feel about my damn auto, but yours look way better than that hot mess express... just a little hungry maybe. Buds look like they're coming along nicely.

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

That's how I feel about my damn auto, but yours look way better than that hot mess express... just a little hungry maybe. Buds look like they're coming along nicely.
Still trying to figure out this gaia green, how much to feed, whwn to feed, whwn switching to bloom how much 444 and 284 should i use.
Its a learning curve for sure. Doesnt help i think my light was a little bit close for what they wanted. Tried to run it 18" at 100% but now im at like 28" and 60% cause everything started burning and leaves were dying.

Skunk planthas real frosty greasy buds, like if you bump a bud, your hand isnt sticky but its greasy, weird.

Strawberry cough is showing her true sativa characteristics, in flower for 6 weeks or so now and shes only now starting to bulk up some, no trichs yet though so thats disappointing

TSD

TSD

Still trying to figure out this gaia green, how much to feed, whwn to feed, whwn switching to bloom how much 444 and 284 should i use.
Its a learning curve for sure. Doesnt help i think my light was a little bit close for what they wanted. Tried to run it 18" at 100% but now im at like 28" and 60% cause everything started burning and leaves were dying.

Skunk planthas real frosty greasy buds, like if you bump a bud, your hand isnt sticky but its greasy, weird.

Strawberry cough is showing her true sativa characteristics, in flower for 6 weeks or so now and shes only now starting to bulk up some, no trichs yet though so thats disappointing
Greasy, that is weird. The dreaded auto is seriously lacking in trichs, but I did fuck her up pretty good. She's making them slowly, so I'm just gonna let her be for a couple more weeks, give only water, and see what happens.
Sativas are definitely not for the impatient, I have several sativa doms and will undoubtedly be out there making them blanket forts for the frost come fall... because I like sativas and I like to make my life harder lol.

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Greasy, that is weird. The dreaded auto is seriously lacking in trichs, but I did fuck her up pretty good. She's making them slowly, so I'm just gonna let her be for a couple more weeks, give only water, and see what happens.
Sativas are definitely not for the impatient, I have several sativa doms and will undoubtedly be out there making them blanket forts for the frost come fall... because I like sativas and I like to make my life harder lol.
Yeah same here, making them very very slowly. i love my sativas but they'll definitely test your limits, around here sativas are just hard to get your hands on if you dont grow them yourself. Everyome around me grows indica, not sure what goes on up your way. You are prolly the only one ive heard say they grow sativas outside in New York lol. Definitely cant be easy to get them to the finish line.

Zen_Seeker

Zen_Seeker

When my buddy gave me seeds it was because I was bitching I can’t get decent sativa anymore. Like in years. Even my seeds are a hybrid around 70/30 at a guess.

So every once in a while when I go back for a vape I find I loose time...in hour chunks. (Willow loves papas power naps 🤣)

Lockebox

Lockebox

Im really digging the craft blend for that reason. Same bag for the whole grow, veg and flower.
Makes decisions easy for me haha

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Just got this 200 dollar smart pressure cooker for 57 bucks cause it didnt have the box. All the pieces are there i compared to the website list. Thanks Walmart!

20230408 144331
Top Bottom