Welcome to my little dungeon.

• Thread starter Goodshit97
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
Well. I fed all 8 plants in my room last night with gaia green.
Woke up this morning and I've made up my mind, im going back to liquids. Never before did i wake up after feeding liquids to my room smelling like dirty vagina and rotten cow shit.

Ordering botanicare pureblend pro on Wednesday. This shit is disgusting.
Bro I am sorry to laugh at your situation but I just spit out my damn coffee reading this šŸ¤£

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
when you top dress with gaia than you water, after watering scrap up the surface and
re spread smoothly.. i never smell anything, could be just me,..
and also the gaia grow and bloom are good but the numbers donā€™t work through all of flowering..
as you might know already i use both gaia and botanicare simultaneously to get numbers that work..
i kinda follow something like this, while following the chart..
IMG 3911
IMG 6349

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Bro I am sorry to laugh at your situation but I just spit out my damn coffee reading this šŸ¤£
Haha its all good bro, itll go away in like 2 or 3 days, its just so bad this morning cause i was only giving 1tbsp per gallon, but last night i gave 3 tbsp per gallon, for a total of 102 tablespoons, 6 5gal pots and 2-2gal pots. My room smells awful. I put my incense burner in there and closed the door. šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Haha its all good bro, itll go away in like 2 or 3 days, its just so bad this morning cause i was only giving 1tbsp per gallon, but last night i gave 3 tbsp per gallon, for a total of 102 tablespoons, 6 5gal pots and 2-2gal pots. My room smells awful. I put my incense burned in there and closed the door. šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢
turn up the air flow.. shouldnā€™t be stinking that bad?
kinda sounds like stagnant air might be a sign of needing more air exchange..

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

when you top dress with gaia than you water, after watering scrap up the surface and
re spread smoothly.. i never smell anything, could be just me,..
and also the gaia grow and bloom are good but the numbers donā€™t work through all of flowering..
as you might know already i use both gaia and botanicare simultaneously to get numbers that work..
i kinda follow something like this, while following the chart..View attachment 1349431View attachment 1349432
Yeah we had talked about this, i just dont have any of the botanicare grow, only bloom, im gonna run what i have left in gaia outside.

I never got around to trying your method, ran out of ambition to be honest. Hit that slug phase right before spring lol.

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

turn up the air flow.. shouldnā€™t be stinking that bad?
kinda sounds like stagnant air might be a sign of needing more air exchange..
Not sure i really can lol. exhaust fans runs for about 20 seconds every minute or two in both tents, and i have a 20 inch box fan and 16 inch oscillating fan in the 4x4 on high, and a 12 inch oscillator in my 3x3 on high.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Not sure i really can lol. exhaust fans runs for about 20 seconds every minute or two in both tents, and i have a 20 inch box fan and 16 inch oscillating fan in the 4x4 on high, and a 12 inch oscillator in my 3x3 on high.
sounds efficient to me..
a sensitive nose you have there than..

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

sounds efficient to me..
a sensitive nose you have there than..
I added in more air circulation after my mildew ordeal. If i had a carbon filter on my 3x3, it might help keep smell down but i didnt wanna reuse it cause it was full of dust and i couldnt get it clean enough for my liking.
My 4x4 doesnt smell as bad and has a filter so naybe i should just buy another filter for my 3x3... hmmm.

steamroller

steamroller

I'm going to skip the hype next grow and use Jacks 321 with a special formula for tap water in soil.
I'll be using a different Jacks also for the hydro part.
Seems like some of the best growers are all in on Jacks .
Nick and Shade really have the Gia going on. If I was going organic again I would follow them to a T.
Maybe some day when I am SUPER phat I will risk another grow on organic , but that is not in cards for me soon.

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

I'm going to skip the hype next grow and use Jacks 321 with a special formula for tap water in soil.
I'll be using a different Jacks also for the hydro part.
Seems like some of the best growers are all in on Jacks .
Nick and Shade really have the Gia going on. If I was going organic again I would follow them to a T.
Maybe some day when I am SUPER phat I will risk another grow on organic , but that is not in cards for me soon.
Ive heard a lot of good things about Jacks 321 as well.
I already have a gallon of botanicare pureblend bloom so im gonna get the grow and karma. I have calmag and epsom here, shouldnt need anything more than that i hope.

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
I really just want a water only soil šŸ¤£
Im so lazy when it comes to feeding plants.
It really is the most tedious part in my growing Iā€™m not going to lie. I used to just mix nutrients for each gallon in my sprayer, but dude it took me soooo long. I said f- it and got a 5 gallon jug to premix everything. It saves me like an hour šŸ˜‚

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
It really is the most tedious part in my growing Iā€™m not going to lie. I used to just mix nutrients for each gallon in my sprayer, but dude it took me soooo long. I said f- it and got a 5 gallon jug to premix everything. It saves me like an hour šŸ˜‚
thatā€™s what i did i said fuck it and bought all industrial restaurant lab quality pails, measuring cups, spoons, brushes, brooms, everything etc etc, i love everything about growing now..
itā€™s like a laboratory here now..

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Yeah gonna have to do the same thing. Each 5gal pot gets 1 gallon of water every watering so thats 6 gallons just in my room then have 5 more plants in my kitchen.

I used to have 3 2gal pump sprayers and id just fill them all and go about my business but the seals ripped on one, handle busted off another and the 3rd one i forgot in the woods last fall so it froze/exploded over the winter.

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

thatā€™s what i did i said fuck it and bought all industrial restaurant lab quality pails, measuring cups, spoons, brushes, brooms, everything etc etc, i love everything about growing now..
itā€™s like a laboratory here now..
I wish i had your space brother. Its like a prime set up. I love that you dont have to even close up the tent at night. I really love that dry room you've got.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
I wish i had your space brother. Its like a prime set up. I love that you dont have to even close up the tent at night. I really love that dry room you've got.
thank you!..
wife already knows if we build a house or renovate one than iā€™ll be building rooms dedicated to growing etc, be all nice and lab like with a nice stereo system haha!..

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

thank you!..
wife already knows if we build a house or renovate one than iā€™ll be building rooms dedicated to growing etc, be all nice and lab like with a nice stereo system haha!..
Gotta have a quality stereo system. Thats a must! My tents are in my room so i just put youtube on the tv cause its hooked to a 36 inch soundbar and 500 watt subwoofer, sounds great for ONN walmart crap

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Gotta have a quality stereo system. Thats a must! My tents are in my room so i just put youtube on the tv cause its hooked to a 36 inch soundbar and 500 watt subwoofer, sounds great for ONN walmart crap
hey Happy Easter,,,

I've had others tell me a few years ago to get off my liquid GH nutes and go with Jacks but I hate fking up grows and the learning curves on anything new will cost me so I'm hesitant to start a new food.

Its also hard to time it with 1 gal of bloom 1/2 gal of micro , 1/3 grow...1.1/5 pints flurolicious....GH up & down.....what should I do toss it all and start a new.....lol........nope I'm stuck with GH for a while, I'm too cheap to start new

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

hey Happy Easter,,,

I've had others tell me a few years ago to get off my liquid GH nutes and go with Jacks but I hate fking up grows and the learning curves on anything new will cost me so I'm hesitant to start a new food.

Its also hard to time it with 1 gal of bloom 1/2 gal of micro , 1/3 grow...1.1/5 pints flurolicious....GH up & down.....what should I do toss it all and start a new.....lol........nope I'm stuck with GH for a while, I'm too cheap to start new
Right. I just spent 60 dollars on a gallon of botanicare bloom so now im going that path cause i cant return the gallon i already have.

Oh well. Ill get a set nutrient and stick to it eventually lmao

Edit:
Almost forgot!
Happy Easter man!

Last edited:
BigBlonde

BigBlonde

My room smells awful.
I like the smell. I'm using Gaia for the first time. I was warned about the smell, but it reminds me of the smell of good, rich soil from my younger days growing up on a farm.

Latest posts

Top Bottom