Welcome to my little dungeon.

• Thread starter Goodshit97
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TSD

TSD

Im not really sure lmao, new york seems to keep people stuck here too. The worst part is im going to be moving to Maine, which is even farther north lol.
Maine is gorgeous and probably a better state to live than NY, with it's ridiculous taxes and ridiculous everything thanks to NYC lol. Plus where else can you walk in the woods and along the sea shore at the same time? Ok probably somewhere out west... but I've never been out west lol... Either way, it was magical for an outdoor enthusiast such as myself. Which part of Maine are you moving to? I know they vote on weed legalization matters, like rec vs medical vs nothing, on a county by county basis, so that's kinda cool. Definitely drove past more than one super obvious grow, so they trust thier neighbors... another plus lol.

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Maine is gorgeous and probably a better state to live than NY, with it's ridiculous taxes and ridiculous everything thanks to NYC lol. Plus where else can you walk in the woods and along the sea shore at the same time? Ok probably somewhere out west... but I've never been out west lol... Either way, it was magical for an outdoor enthusiast such as myself. Which part of Maine are you moving to? I know they vote on weed legalization matters, like rec vs medical vs nothing, on a county by county basis, so that's kinda cool. Definitely drove past more than one super obvious grow, so they trust thier neighbors... another plus lol.
Fryeburg, oxford county. Its an absolutely beautiful state. And i wont have to jump through hoop after hoop after hoop to get a handgun either. Fucken nys with their damn permit that doesnt allow you to do jack diddly shit.

TSD

TSD

Fryeburg, oxford county. Its an absolutely beautiful state. And i wont have to jump through hoop after hoop after hoop to get a handgun either. Fucken nys with their damn permit that doesnt allow you to do jack diddly shit.
Nice! So you'll be slightly further north than you currently are, but still further south than me lol... you got this. We actually have Maine on our list of states for when we finally get sick of New York's bullshit... NY is number 2 on the list of most people leaving the state, beaten only by Cali... At least they have nice weather to back up thier ridiculous cost of living... we just have snow and 500 different law enforcement agencies.

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Nice! So you'll be slightly further north than you currently are, but still further south than me lol... you got this. We actually have Maine on our list of states for when we finally get sick of New York's bullshit... NY is number 2 on the list of most people leaving the state, beaten only by Cali... At least they have nice weather to back up thier ridiculous cost of living... we just have snow and 500 different law enforcement agencies.
Yeah pretty much the same weather i have here now, i just think ill be lower in elevation really. I currently sit at either 1800' or 2200' i cant remember, and where my father in law is in oxford county, hes like 650' in elevation. Hes also got like 4 feet of snow, where i have like maybe 8 inches lol. You definitely dont have to tell me about police agencies lol. We have albany county sheriffs, nys troopers, nys park police, nys DEC police, we even get city of albany cops where i live cause apparently there isnt eniugh going on in the city they gotta come out here to the middle of nowhere and pull people over for 57 in a 55..... albany cops are the lowest form of scum ive ever come in contact with. They arrested me, charged me with possession, and locked me up overnight for a .7 of bud, and a broken pipe. I hate albany cops lmao. This was 2 days after i turned 18.

TSD

TSD

Yeah pretty much the same weather i have here now, i just think ill be lower in elevation really. I currently sit at either 1800' or 2200' i cant remember, and where my father in law is in oxford county, hes like 650' in elevation. Hes also got like 4 feet of snow, where i have like maybe 8 inches lol. You definitely dont have to tell me about police agencies lol. We have albany county sheriffs, nys troopers, nys park police, nys DEC police, we even get city of albany cops where i live cause apparently there isnt eniugh going on in the city they gotta come out here to the middle of nowhere and pull people over for 57 in a 55..... albany cops are the lowest form of scum ive ever come in contact with. They arrested me, charged me with possession, and locked me up overnight for a .7 of bud, and a broken pipe. I hate albany cops lmao. This was 2 days after i turned 18.
NY has always been a cop state. I have nothing against law enforcement at large really, they have a job to do, but fuck there's a lot of them here lol. I mean, I get it, I'm on the border, shit goes down regularly... but I just wanna grow in peace maaaan lol. Thankfully I think they at least mostly stopped spending millions of taxpayers money flying choppers over searching for weed. I know more than a few folks in law enforcement, the general consensus now, is that it's not worth the paperwork unless it's like 100s or thousands of illegal plants. Fuck my plants are on Google earth now... they just look like bushes or trees lol. Pretty hilarious actually.

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

NY has always been a cop state. I have nothing against law enforcement at large really, they have a job to do, but fuck there's a lot of them here lol. I mean, I get it, I'm on the border, shit goes down regularly... but I just wanna grow in peace maaaan lol. Thankfully I think they at least mostly stopped spending millions of taxpayers money flying choppers over searching for weed. I know more than a few folks in law enforcement, the general consensus now, is that it's not worth the paperwork unless it's like 100s or thousands of illegal plants. Fuck my plants are on Google earth now... they just look like bushes or trees lol. Pretty hilarious actually.
I was told today that im being "watched" and i have the feeling its more of someone watching me so they can try to rob me, rather than cops watching me because i know a few people who got "caught" last summer and didnt even lose plants because it wasnt worth dealing with.

TSD

TSD

I was told today that im being "watched" and i have the feeling its more of someone watching me so they can try to rob me, rather than cops watching me because i know a few people who got "caught" last summer and didnt even lose plants because it wasnt worth dealing with.
Yeah it's not the war on weed anymore man, us home growers are small potatoes compared to the opioid crisis and all the other narcotics flowing like wine through the borders. I've always been far more concerned with thieves than law enforcement, way before decriminalization. Unless you're like running hundreds of pounds over state or country lines... I don't think they care. They just expunged decades worth of weed charges here... it would just look ridiculous make new arrests when it's on the cusp of fully legal.

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Yeah it's not the war on weed anymore man, us home growers are small potatoes compared to the opioid crisis and all the other narcotics flowing like wine through the borders. I've always been far more concerned with thieves than law enforcement, way before decriminalization. Unless you're like running hundreds of pounds over state or country lines... I don't think they care. They just expunged decades worth of weed charges here... it would just look ridiculous make new arrests when it's on the cusp of fully legal.
Right, i laughed when he told me i was being "watched" because of that same reason. They just did away with all these peoples charges, they arent watching someone flowering 4-6 plants.... lol

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

My father in law just doesn't stop. He just finished the shells of 2 80% scale proton packs as a surprise gift for my kids. Think i might have the coolest father in law lol.
IMG 4690

S

Stonemason7767

Lol I've got the song stuck in my head now.swing by my grow journal and check out my girls all home made nutes and bacteria and microbes,like the recipe I gave you earlier.its up on the main forum now titled ethos early lemon berry jilly bean knf.if you want.cool proton pack for sure

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Lol I've got the song stuck in my head now.swing by my grow journal and check out my girls all home made nutes and bacteria and microbes,like the recipe I gave you earlier.its up on the main forum now titled ethos early lemon berry jilly bean knf.if you want.cool proton pack for sure
Ill check it out in the morning for sure. My 7 year old son has to be on the bus at 7:05, and he moves like a sloth so hes gotta be woken up at 6 in order to be ready by 7, which means i gotta have at least 1 cup of coffe before i wake him up so im taking one last quick puff and off to bed 🤣

Reactions: TSD
GranniesGrams

GranniesGrams

My father in law just doesn't stop. He just finished the shells of 2 80% scale proton packs as a surprise gift for my kids. Think i might have the coolest father in law lol.
My father in law just doesn't stop. He just finished the shells of 2 80% scale proton packs as a surprise gift for my kids. Think i might have the coolest father in law lol. View attachment 1326523

View attachment 1326523
Kids will remember his genius !

Cool_Beans

Cool_Beans

Where abouts? Love it there its an awesome place.
You're not gonna believe this but I live in Fryeburg. It is an awesome place, my family has lived in the area for over 100 years.

Nobody cares about weed here. People grow it in their front yards, you'll see and smell it driving by in the summer.There is like 5 dispensaries in town and a grow supply shop that has everything.

Last edited:
Cool_Beans

Cool_Beans

Corona lockdowns sent a massive surge of NY, NJ, CT, MA residents fleeing to Maine. My sister is in real estate and they weren't just buying vacations homes or getting out of dodge for a bit,, they were relocating permanently.

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

You're not gonna believe this but I live in Fryeburg. It is an awesome place, my family has lived in the area for over 100 years.

Nobody cares about weed here. People grow it in their front yards, you'll see and smell it driving by in the summer.There is like 5 dispensaries in town and a grow supply shop that has everything.
Grow grow supply co!! I drive up to get my 707 from him, because its 35 a bag, or buy 2 get 1 free ao i save so much money even with the gas. I actually got those sugar black rose X crown jewel clones from his too. Yeah not a soul cares about weed up there, there is a big farm by my father in law. He lives by Fish st, just about 2 miles or so from the fair ground.

Top Bottom