Welcome to my little dungeon.

• Thread starter Goodshit97
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Goodshit97

Goodshit97

So question for anyone thqt might have an answer. I still havent gotten water, i have hot water at my kitchen sink only, my plants need water. Could i use the hot water and just leave it to cool off to room temp or would the minerals in the water be destroyed by the water heater?

E

elusiveshame

So question for anyone thqt might have an answer. I still havent gotten water, i have hot water at my kitchen sink only, my plants need water. Could i use the hot water and just leave it to cool off to room temp or would the minerals in the water be destroyed by the water heater?

You should be fine letting it sit. The water isn’t boiling, so it should be fine, especially if you’re adding nutrients.

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

That’s insane lol but totally understand why lol
I have this problem of whenever i go outside to do something, no matter the weather, i have to roll a fat ass joint or i dont feel motivated to go outside. The downside of having fucked nerves in your back, i never want to move.

steamroller

steamroller

PEX is good shit, especially in your application.
Hair dryer for the win.
My old trailer split water right near the water heater.
The water line to heater is warm from heater. The cold line not so much.
Start warming there.
Brutal out there man.
I worked one winter in Rensalaerville. Harsh!

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

PEX is good shit, especially in your application.
Hair dryer for the win.
My old trailer split water right near the water heater.
The water line to heater is warm from heater. The cold line not so much.
Start warming there.
Brutal out there man.
I worked one winter in Rensalaerville. Harsh!
For sure, im about 10 minutes from Rensselaerville so yeah it sucks. I had to bring my salamander heater inside and put it by my pellet stove. Damn thing is gelled up, forgot to treat the fuel for winter. Oops

E

elusiveshame

I have this problem of whenever i go outside to do something, no matter the weather, i have to roll a fat ass joint or i dont feel motivated to go outside. The downside of having fucked nerves in your back, i never want to move.

Whatever gets you moving and motivated my man. Hopefully the herb helps with your pain.

Whenever I'm gardening, relaxing in the pool, mowing, shoveling snow, etc., I always have a blunt in hand and one in the pocket (unless I'm in the pool, then the backup blunt is on the table lol). Unless it's super cold out (like this weekend), I won't let myself just go outside to smoke, so I force myself to do something. Of course, now I'm just huddling around my space heater in my shed lol

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Whatever gets you moving and motivated my man. Hopefully the herb helps with your pain.

Whenever I'm gardening, relaxing in the pool, mowing, shoveling snow, etc., I always have a blunt in hand and one in the pocket (unless I'm in the pool, then the backup blunt is on the table lol). Unless it's super cold out (like this weekend), I won't let myself just go outside to smoke, so I force myself to do something. Of course, now I'm just huddling around my space heater in my shed lol
Heavy indicas help a lot, but then its even harder to get motivated lol. Right now im smoking some super lemon haze, which ramps me right up to get going but brings out the twitching in my back, sometimes makes my left arm numb. But it is what it is lol.

E

elusiveshame

Heavy indicas help a lot, but then its even harder to get motivated lol. Right now im smoking some super lemon haze, which ramps me right up to get going but brings out the twitching in my back, sometimes makes my left arm numb. But it is what it is lol.

I like sativas myself, but they always seem more expensive to buy at the dispensary, and none of my dealer friends has anything other than "unknown" or the trendy auto strains that are either indica dom hybrids, or indicas. I might snag a couple sativas this year, though.

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

I like sativas myself, but they always seem more expensive to buy at the dispensary, and none of my dealer friends has anything other than "unknown" or the trendy auto strains that are either indica dom hybrids, or indicas. I might snag a couple sativas this year, though.
Ive only grown 1 sativa and it was strawberry cough, i have another going now. I can never get sativas here either. I have to special order them from my guy in Maine and hope hes making a trip down here or i have to make the 13 hour drive myself.... so ive started looking into buying more sativas since they are mainly my go to smoke. I try not to buy weed here because its all named different and priced different, but looks and smells the exact same every time no matter what ya get. So ive come to the theor ysomeone is buying like 5 pounds and just seperating it into half pounds and labeling them all differently.

Zen_Seeker

Zen_Seeker

Melt snow?

Also if you have a dryer in the trailer you can vent indoors for heat. Just watch your not going to pop a breaker.

Top Bottom