Welcome to my little dungeon.

• Thread starter Goodshit97
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Corona lockdowns sent a massive surge of NY, NJ, CT, MA residents fleeing to Maine. My sister is in real estate and they weren't just buying vacations homes or getting out of dodge for a bit,, they were relocating permanently.
The 4 states you just listed are states i would never considering living in after visiting. Imo, they all suck. NY is a beautiful state, really is, but the taxes, politics, and everyday people, just suck. At least where i am in new york, states fkin capital, and its a dump

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Well guys, i sign my contract today for ViparSpectra!! Im so pumped!!!! They are sending the 2x2 and small light so i can get some clones going, then they will send the ks3000 to veg them under once they are ready to go.

Now to get all my ducks in a row and get all the stuff i need lined up and ready to go in 2 weeks.

Cool_Beans

Cool_Beans

Grow grow supply co!! I drive up to get my 707 from him, because its 35 a bag, or buy 2 get 1 free ao i save so much money even with the gas. I actually got those sugar black rose X crown jewel clones from his too. Yeah not a soul cares about weed up there, there is a big farm by my father in law. He lives by Fish st, just about 2 miles or so from the fair ground.
Cool man I actually live in the neighborhood across the street from the Fair. If you ever want good parking let me know I'm just up the hill and out of the chaos.

If you want good NY style pizza you have to go to Elvio's up in North Conway. If you want good deli, Big Daves. Big Dave's is the shit. Was just featured on Diners, Drive ins and Dives actually.

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Cool man I actually live in the neighborhood across the street from the Fair. If you ever want good parking let me know I'm just up the hill and out of the chaos.

If you want good NY style pizza you have to go to Elvio's up in North Conway. If you want good deli, Big Daves. Big Dave's is the shit. Was just featured on Diners, Drive ins and Dives actually.
Wow thats awesome! So close to my father in law, he lives right off lovell rd, across from fish street. Brand new raised ranch directly across from fish street, with another place being built next door. Next time im up we will have to burn one at the river right there.

TSD

TSD

Ill check it out in the morning for sure. My 7 year old son has to be on the bus at 7:05, and he moves like a sloth so hes gotta be woken up at 6 in order to be ready by 7, which means i gotta have at least 1 cup of coffe before i wake him up so im taking one last quick puff and off to bed 🤣
Same. Mine will be 7 in 2 months, 7:00 bus, gotta get him up at 6 so he can have breakfast and watch his shows in his tiny recliner in his personal den before school. Kid's got the life man.

TSD

TSD

Conway was one of the towns we were looking into.

Cool_Beans

Cool_Beans

Conway was one of the towns we were looking into.
If you have young kids, Fryeburg area (school district 72) has better schools. They would get to graduate from Fryeburg Academy, which is a $30k per semester boarding school that rivals any New England college campus. Through an arrangement with the town and state, it is also the public high school for local kids. Nothing against Kennett high school in North Conway, a great school, but not on the level of FA.

Maine has income tax, NH does not, but higher property taxes. Maine has very generous recreational weed laws, NH isnt there yet. Conway would obviously be closer to North Conway and the convenience factor for groceries etc, but if you live up here you've likey already accepted that you'll need to travel some to get things.

I could go on forever about this place, so yeah I'm here to help if you want to know anything else about the area.

TSD

TSD

If you have young kids, Fryeburg area (school district 72) has better schools. They would get to graduate from Fryeburg Academy, which is a $30k per semester boarding school that rivals any New England college campus. Through an arrangement with the town and state, it is also the public high school for local kids. Nothing against Kennett high school in North Conway, a great school, but not on the level of FA.

Maine has income tax, NH does not, but higher property taxes. Maine has very generous recreational weed laws, NH isnt there yet. Conway would obviously be closer to North Conway and the convenience factor for groceries etc, but if you live up here you've likey already accepted that you'll need to travel some to get things.

I could go on forever about this place, so yeah I'm here to help if you want to know anything else about the area.
That's great info, taxes can't possibly be worse than NY. I have no problem being in the boonies, I prefer it. We have a small town 6 miles away, but for any kind of entertainment such as a movie or mall, or more than Walmart for shopping, we have to drive an hour.

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Same. Mine will be 7 in 2 months, 7:00 bus, gotta get him up at 6 so he can have breakfast and watch his shows in his tiny recliner in his personal den before school. Kid's got the life man.
My oldest will be 8 in July, he doesnt have his own little den tho, just hijacks my living room tv... little shit lmao. My youngest will be 4 in September, which is so hard for me to believe, seems like just last month he was turning 1. They grow up fast for sure.

BigBlonde

BigBlonde

what do you grow in a 2x2, one plant?
I think one plant would grow okay in a 2x2 tent if the tent is tall enough. A 3x3 would be better, though. These small tent sizes would work well when there's limited space.

I just finished setting up a 2x2x3 tent with a ViparSpectra XS1000 light in it. My plan is to start plants in the small tent while plants in the big tent are finishing flowering. I have two seeds sprouting and should be able to put them in soil today or tomorrow. My other plants are completing their fifth week of flowering today. Hopefully I've timed things well. I think the small tent will be okay for two plants while they're in their first pots. I'll do a grow diary for this.

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

I think one plant would grow okay in a 2x2 tent if the tent is tall enough. A 3x3 would be better, though. These small tent sizes would work well when there's limited space.

I just finished setting up a 2x2x3 tent with a ViparSpectra XS1000 light in it. My plan is to start plants in the small tent while plants in the big tent are finishing flowering. I have two seeds sprouting and should be able to put them in soil today or tomorrow. My other plants are completing their fifth week of flowering today. Hopefully I've timed things well. I think the small tent will be okay for two plants while they're in their first pots. I'll do a grow diary for this.
I will be using the 2x2x4 from ViparSpectra for cloning and seed starts. Imo, a 2x2x4 tent only good for a scrog 6-8 inches off the top of the pot, or seedlings/clones.

BigBlonde

BigBlonde

I will be using the 2x2x4 from ViparSpectra for cloning and seed starts. Imo, a 2x2x4 tent only good for a scrog 6-8 inches off the top of the pot, or seedlings/clones.
I may regret not having a 4-foot version. We'll see...

It'll also be interesting to learn when it's best to transfer them to the bigger tent. I just read an article about seedlings and am thinking maybe about the time they have four nodes, or about the time I top them. At the moment, I'm worried that I may have started them too soon. If they can stay in the small tent for four weeks, that would be nine weeks of flowering for the plants in the big tent. That sound about right, I think.

GranniesGrams

GranniesGrams

Well, woke up this morning and had an email from ViparSpectra, they want to sponsor me for 1 year. They want to send me a ks3000 for my 3x3, an xs1500 pro, and a 2x2 tent to test it in.

Now im really torn because i want to do it but i have no idea where id set up a 3rd friggen tent without my wife castrating me lmao.
Im going to talk to her since she doesnt have work for a few hours and see if we can put together a plan.
Bribery!

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

I have a 1500 watt radiant oil heater in my 180 sq ft bedroom....plus a pellet stove for the rest of the house, its just not keeping up today when its -3 outside and 30mph winds. 38 degrees yesterday wtf.
20230203 153440

Tent is nice and warm though, might be sleeping in there tonight.
20230203 153729

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

I have a 1500 watt radiant oil heater in my 180 sq ft bedroom....plus a pellet stove for the rest of the house, its just not keeping up today when its -3 outside and 30mph winds. 38 degrees yesterday wtf. View attachment 1326718

Tent is nice and warm though, might be sleeping in there tonight. View attachment 1326721

Fuck living in a trailer with uninsulated floors in the north east. Good for a summer camp but thats it.

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Well at least at 20% RH you can dry your bud in a few hours.

71172679.jpg
For sure! Good thing i dry in a tent with controls, i can get it plenty cold enough, just need to turn on my humidifier. But i wont be having a harvest till prolly spring at the rate im going, so itll be plenty wet here.

Latest posts

Top Bottom