Welcome to my little dungeon.

• Thread starter Goodshit97
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
steamroller

steamroller

Silver and gold are males.
Fill your tank up to close to the top.
Change like 25% on Friday or the weekend.
Don't blow it off!
They should make little mollies for you in a month or less.

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Silver and gold are males.
Fill your tank up to close to the top.
Change like 25% on Friday or the weekend.
Don't blow it off!
They should make little mollies for you in a month or less.
They were supposedly all male but im sure not lol. I will do that thanks.

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Not fkin around anymore. Just took everyone out, wiped the eentire tent down with peroxide, added in a 2x4 scrog for the strawberry cough, now everyone can go back in.

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Setting up a cfm kit in my 3x3, bumpin around to The Doors cause life is good. šŸ‘šŸ»

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Bout to watch me some Patty Mayo. Love when this dude posts videos lol.

RootsRuler

RootsRuler

I use a hudson sprayer to clean my tent. I mix up a batch of soap and water and spray down the all the walls, roof and floor and wipe it down with a wet towel to remove the soap solution and whatever dirt/dust/grease it may have loosened. I empty the sprayer of whatever remaining soap solution and make up a solution of bleach and water using 1500ppm as my minimum. I route my exhaust ducting so that it blows into my backyard. I pump up my sprayer, stick the wand inside the tent, set the handle to always on and close up the tent. I let it go until the pressure in the sprayer has dissipated. I'll pump it up again if the tank still has bleach but after I get it going I'll turn on the fan so that I can exhaust whatever bleach vapor is in the air and spores and mites can't hide in the fan or ducting and will kill whatever mold may form from the humid air that passes through it. Once that's done I open the tent and wipe it down with a wet towel to remove whatever bleach residue there is and let dry.

Lights and gear will get a shot of compressed air and a wipe down with a rag soaked in my 1500ppm bleach solution. Put it all back together and I'm ready to rock!!! šŸ¤˜

Last edited:
Goodshit97

Goodshit97

I use a hudson sprayer to clean my tent. I mix up a batch of soap and water and spray down the all the walls, roof and floor and wipe it down with a big towel. I empty the sprayer of whatever remaining soap solution and make up a solution of bleach and water using 1500ppm as my minimum. I route my exhaust ducting so that it blows into my backyard. I pump up my sprayer, stick the wand inside the tent, set the handle to always on and close up the tent. I let it go until the pressure in the sprayer has dissipated. I'll pump it up again if the tank still has bleach but after I get it going I'll turn on the fan so that spores and mites can't hide in the fan or ducting and I can exhaust whatever bleach vapor is in the air. Once that's done I open the tent and wipe it down with a wet towel to remopve whatever bleach residue there is and let dry.

Lights and gear will get a shot of compressed air and a wipe down with a rag soaked in my 1500ppm bleach solution. Put it all back together and I'm ready to rock!!! šŸ¤˜
I wish i had the possibility of venting outside but it wont work with the way my room is and how i have everything set up, couldnt even vent out a window either it kinds sucks.

RootsRuler

RootsRuler

I wish i had the possibility of venting outside but it wont work with the way my room is and how i have everything set up, couldnt even vent out a window either it kinds sucks.
Then you ain't lyin'! It is literally a dungeon. No windows! šŸ¤£

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

I need to make 60 bucks today and go get a bale of pro mix. This once a month income shit is killing me, so im going back to work when my little one starts school this coming fall. Id rather have money and be in pain than be broke and still be in pain so i guess its time to start looking for work again over the summer and get the hell off my ass.

RootsRuler

RootsRuler

Yum!! Do you do them all in the oven or do you grill them to finish them off?

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Yum!! Do you do them all in the oven or do you grill them to finish them off?
I actually did these in the slow cooker most of today then just put them in the oven under the broiler for about 10 minutes. I usually grill all my meats but its been so bitterly cold i havent wanted to go outside, and we are getting freezing rain today too so thats cool lol.

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Skunk plants are doing good considering they were cuts taken in flower.
No thats not mildew on them, i sprayed with Safer Brand 3-in-1 sulfur spray last night, will put them in the sink later tomorrow afternoon and wash it all off.

20230208 121418
20230208 121426
Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Well i just had a moment of depression. I have been harvesting every other month since i started growing, and i just realized i havent had a harvest since Thanksgiving time..... mildew ruined that shit. šŸ˜¤
Guess it all finally clicked cause im out of weed.

Latest posts

Top Bottom