Welcome to my little dungeon.

• Thread starter Goodshit97
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Im not sure, i think its just a different light controller on the light. They arent even out yet i dont think so i havent really looked at them to much.
Can vouch the FD models for sure, love my Phlizon light, FD6500 has the kick for sure can’t wait to get her back up, last run she finished off a few plants from my other tent since I got her late she’s getting set back up soon

D87C4023 63CA 4818 B229 E47B594B2BA0
Zen_Seeker

Zen_Seeker

Can vouch the FD models for sure, love my Phlizon light, FD6500 has the kick for sure can’t wait to get her back up, last run she finished off a few plants from my other tent since I got her late she’s getting set back up soon
Just noticed you have what looks like a upside down floor fan suspended from the roof. 🤔😂

SSgrower

SSgrower

My FD 4500 450w. really performs well too, I move plants under it to finish many times! SS Philzon ain't no Punk!

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
My FD 4500 450w. really performs well too, I move plants under it to finish many times! SS Philzon ain't no Punk!
Yep! Few more days and I’ll get mine back up, the whole setup is back in their boxes until I get the basement carpets done on Wednesday still having a debate on how I plan to set up though lol

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

I think Amazon deserves a thank you from me.
They have refunded me for both bags of perlite, a total of 106 dollars.
So i ggues Amazon isnt the worst place in the world lol.

Now i can order the 104 dollars of stuff i have in my cart🤣🤣

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
I think Amazon deserves a thank you from me.
They have refunded me for both bags of perlite, a total of 106 dollars.
So i ggues Amazon isnt the worst place in the world lol.

Now i can order the 104 dollars of stuff i have in my cart🤣🤣
Yep haha I’ve been refunded so many times and they always say just keep it lol

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Well shit yall, howd i go 10 days without updating this thread!

Plants are looking good in the 4x4, slight calmag deficiency but i just gave them some last night so hopefully that'll turn around.

Also here is my 3x3 with @Trustfall genetics under the KS3000 from ViparSpectra which are doing absolutely friggen awesome.

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
RootsRuler

RootsRuler

If i had a credit card id prolly already have one.... but i got rid of the 3 i had cause i got myself in trouble, just got back out of that hole.... 3 years later....
So after reading your post and thinking about it for about a millisecond I remembered that I made $600 trading Ethereum this week apart from my regular trading.

The light costs $600!!! Coincidence? I think not.....😌

I'm going to try and convince my GF that this is a sign and that I should buy the light!!! Wish me luck!!! 😄

Top Bottom