Welcome, to the garden of Myco :)

• Thread starter Myco
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
way2green

way2green

Well that would be up to you. However, if someone doesn t that would be a shame. Kudos bro kudos. U got it figured out!!!!

S

slap14

Myco, I can smell those drying from here:D and damn it smells nice. If you need someone to test those dried nugs all be right over. :rolleyes:

No surprise to see you crushing it again and again.;) Great work with everyone of those strains Myco.

Waiting for the next show to start

Slap

Max Frost

Max Frost

Limetrain Funkwreck?? ;) lol.

Geeze brother...I had NO IDEA!!! I'd seen the pics we've posted in BOG's thread, but I hadn't seen your room before. :woot:!!! Just Beautimus mang!! I don't know which gives me the bigger woody...the room shots at finish, or the dried nugz!! The ROLS sure seems to be killin it for ya!
And I gotta agree...your SB crosses look dank as fuck!

I'm lousy with questions, but I'll keep it modest...

You said it's a 4k grow. I'm wondering how far you have your lights spaced from each other, and how big an area you're flowering under. How are you figuring the 30 plants? are you just packing in what you can get, or allocating a set space for each? Lastly (for now, lol) do I understand correctly that you have your carbon filter scrubbing the room air, but not exhausting? How is that working for your odor control?

Again bro...it just looks AMAZING in there! Thanks for letting us pull up a chair at your feet! I know I'm gonna learn allot here! Oh...you mentioned you had height issues...how high is your ceiling and how much space do you have between your lights and canopy?

Thanks again for the drool-worthy pics! I'm also digging the landscapes too. It's really pretty out there. I hope to visit the area someday. I live in a beautiful area within the mountains too, and it's just so inspiring to get to feast on such beauty and majesty every day! Between the beauty of nature and this amazing plant we are so lucky to get to grow...we've got it made!!! We're the kings of the world bro!! lmao!! Best, -Max :wacky:

Myco

Myco

With a name like Myco i came in expecting to see some shrooms in those pots :p
Wait until October through Januaryish and I will show off some natural beauties :D

Limetrain Funkwreck?? ;) lol.

Geeze brother...I had NO IDEA!!! I'd seen the pics we've posted in BOG's thread, but I hadn't seen your room before. :woot:!!! Just Beautimus mang!! I don't know which gives me the bigger woody...the room shots at finish, or the dried nugz!! The ROLS sure seems to be killin it for ya!
And I gotta agree...your SB crosses look dank as fuck!

I'm lousy with questions, but I'll keep it modest...

You said it's a 4k grow. I'm wondering how far you have your lights spaced from each other, and how big an area you're flowering under. How are you figuring the 30 plants? are you just packing in what you can get, or allocating a set space for each? Lastly (for now, lol) do I understand correctly that you have your carbon filter scrubbing the room air, but not exhausting? How is that working for your odor control?

Again bro...it just looks AMAZING in there! Thanks for letting us pull up a chair at your feet! I know I'm gonna learn allot here! Oh...you mentioned you had height issues...how high is your ceiling and how much space do you have between your lights and canopy?

Thanks again for the drool-worthy pics! I'm also digging the landscapes too. It's really pretty out there. I hope to visit the area someday. I live in a beautiful area within the mountains too, and it's just so inspiring to get to feast on such beauty and majesty every day! Between the beauty of nature and this amazing plant we are so lucky to get to grow...we've got it made!!! We're the kings of the world bro!! lmao!! Best, -Max :wacky:
Thanks for stopping by Max! Lol @ Limetrain Funkwreck. I'd probably use that name if TW was used in the cross... oh how I'd love to get my hands on the original TW...

Thank you for all the kind words! Yup I've always dug organic soil gardening, just really dove into ROLS, it was silly just throwing all that used soil into my outdoor veggie/flower gardens, but yup it seems to be working wonderfully. Anywho, I will answer you questions best I can.

I can't tell you off the top of my head how far the lights are spaced apart, they are just kind of spaced evenly in the 10 x 15', with a couple extra feet on one end for equip etc. I'd roughly say the plants are flowering under 10 x 12'ish. I don't exactly allocate set space for each plant, they kinda just get in where they fit in. When I first started using this space, I kind of had a bit of rhyme and reason to how the plants were arranged with a aisle down the middle, but that has kind of evolved into just cramming plants into every square inch available to maximize... and moving plants around as needed to work (which is a BITCH, but for now I'm still young enough to be army crawling through a growroom lol).

Yep you understand correctly ;) The room is sealed, quite well for using air cooled hoods. Since I use co2, there's no need for any air exchange, and simply have an 8" fan sitting atop a carbon scrubber situated in the corner of the room, pulling air through the filter and then the discharge side of the fan is ducted to a couple of small 'barrel diffusers' that run the length of the room, evenly circulating the air.

As far as how it works, at the height of the stank in late flower, I very rarely can detect any odors from outside the space, which is an outbuilding in my backyard. In fact, I think there's only been a couple of times that I have, and that was right when I walked up to the door... and being as how my nearest neighbors are a hundred yards away or so, I'm in the clear. But I will admit, I should have a larger scrubber, and I also should just do away with air cooled hoods. The only reason I don't is because my ceiling is only 7', and every goddamn run I fuck up and don't keep the plants' height in check :/ As for space between the plants and lights, that varies tremendously, from inches from the glass to 24" or so. I'm always running many strains, and can be difficult to keep everything the same height.

Right now I'm trying to figure out a new spot and expand...

Max Frost

Max Frost

Wait until October through Januaryish and I will show off some natural beauties :D

Thanks for stopping by Max! Lol @ Limetrain Funkwreck. I'd probably use that name if TW was used in the cross... oh how I'd love to get my hands on the original TW...

Thank you for all the kind words! Yup I've always dug organic soil gardening, just really dove into ROLS, it was silly just throwing all that used soil into my outdoor veggie/flower gardens, but yup it seems to be working wonderfully. Anywho, I will answer you questions best I can.

I can't tell you off the top of my head how far the lights are spaced apart, they are just kind of spaced evenly in the 10 x 15', with a couple extra feet on one end for equip etc. I'd roughly say the plants are flowering under 10 x 12'ish. I don't exactly allocate set space for each plant, they kinda just get in where they fit in. When I first started using this space, I kind of had a bit of rhyme and reason to how the plants were arranged with a aisle down the middle, but that has kind of evolved into just cramming plants into every square inch available to maximize... and moving plants around as needed to work (which is a BITCH, but for now I'm still young enough to be army crawling through a growroom lol).

Yep you understand correctly ;) The room is sealed, quite well for using air cooled hoods. Since I use co2, there's no need for any air exchange, and simply have an 8" fan sitting atop a carbon scrubber situated in the corner of the room, pulling air through the filter and then the discharge side of the fan is ducted to a couple of small 'barrel diffusers' that run the length of the room, evenly circulating the air.

As far as how it works, at the height of the stank in late flower, I very rarely can detect any odors from outside the space, which is an outbuilding in my backyard. In fact, I think there's only been a couple of times that I have, and that was right when I walked up to the door... and being as how my nearest neighbors are a hundred yards away or so, I'm in the clear. But I will admit, I should have a larger scrubber, and I also should just do away with air cooled hoods. The only reason I don't is because my ceiling is only 7', and every goddamn run I fuck up and don't keep the plants' height in check :/ As for space between the plants and lights, that varies tremendously, from inches from the glass to 24" or so. I'm always running many strains, and can be difficult to keep everything the same height.

Right now I'm trying to figure out a new spot and expand...

I'll be running a multi-strain perpetual, so I'll be facing the same difficulties trying to maintain an even canopy! Well...yours looks great man! If my results are anywhere near as good, I'll be well pleased! I'm not exactly sure how I'm going to run my air/exhaust yet. I didn't intend it to be...but I've effectively built a sealed room. However...I won't be supplementing CO2 for a while, so I've got to get some air exchange going. I'd run it continuously, but since I'll be running a portable A/C & heating unit, I don't want to suck all that conditioned air right out. I guess I'll have to try to rig my exhaust fan/filter up to the thermostat and exhaust to regulate heat. Seems like that approach will have allot of moving parts tho and I'd sure like to simplify it. Any suggestions would be appreciated!!

Unfortunately...I don't share your youth anymore and I try to keep my knee-crawling to a minimum these days! (Still manage to wake up face-down in the parking lot of the local watering hole from time to time....but that's as far as I like to take it)! ;) I'm going to try to set mine up in an "L" shape so they'll all be accessible without having to move them around allot or wrestle down in the dirt. The knees and back just won't take allot of it anymore.

Since I'll have to be exhausting, my plan is to run one of the new Phresh 8" hyper-fans

with Phresh filter and having it scrubbing the air on a re-circulating basis. I have a 6" Vortex that I'll put a Phresh filter on and use that for exhaust. I have a 4" I can run as an intake for the room as well if I need it...which I probably will or there will be allot of negative pressure! Since one of my walls will be Panda plastic...this could be problematic. Again...any suggestions are greatly appreciated and considered!! Thanks in advance all! Best, -Max

Max Frost

Max Frost

Here's a layout of my room as I've planned it so far. I don't have the intake/exhaust drawn in yet, nor do I have the propagation area mapped out. I'll be using a 2'-8 bulb T-5 and a 2'-4 bulb T-5 for starts and cuts. The Gavitas are the new double ended 600/750 fixtures which I'll be running on the master controller. Thanks again. -Max

Coverage W Veg

Myco

Myco

I'll be running a multi-strain perpetual, so I'll be facing the same difficulties trying to maintain an even canopy! Well...yours looks great man! If my results are anywhere near as good, I'll be well pleased! I'm not exactly sure how I'm going to run my air/exhaust yet. I didn't intend it to be...but I've effectively built a sealed room. However...I won't be supplementing CO2 for a while, so I've got to get some air exchange going. I'd run it continuously, but since I'll be running a portable A/C & heating unit, I don't want to suck all that conditioned air right out. I guess I'll have to try to rig my exhaust fan/filter up to the thermostat and exhaust to regulate heat. Seems like that approach will have allot of moving parts tho and I'd sure like to simplify it. Any suggestions would be appreciated!!

Unfortunately...I don't share your youth anymore and I try to keep my knee-crawling to a minimum these days! (Still manage to wake up face-down in the parking lot of the local watering hole from time to time....but that's as far as I like to take it)! ;) I'm going to try to set mine up in an "L" shape so they'll all be accessible without having to move them around allot or wrestle down in the dirt. The knees and back just won't take allot of it anymore.

Since I'll have to be exhausting, my plan is to run one of the new Phresh 8" hyper-fans

with Phresh filter and having it scrubbing the air on a re-circulating basis. I have a 6" Vortex that I'll put a Phresh filter on and use that for exhaust. I have a 4" I can run as an intake for the room as well if I need it...which I probably will or there will be allot of negative pressure! Since one of my walls will be Panda plastic...this could be problematic. Again...any suggestions are greatly appreciated and considered!! Thanks in advance all! Best, -Max
Hey Max, sorry it took me a minute to get back to you, been grinding away here as always. Thanks for the compliments, I'm sure your new endeavor is going to turn out fucking sick! :)

You're correct about avoiding pulling out all of the conditioned air... My suggestion would be, rather than run the fan on a thermostat, would be to run the fan on a cycle-timer or standard timer, and just recycle the air periodically. The more cycles, the better, without effecting temps/humidity specific to your setup and environment... Some people concern over the amount of air exchanges per hour etc, but with too many air exchanges can negatively impact what you're trying to accomplish, which is a perfect environment.

Yeah dude, if you can avoid the knee-crawling, absolutely do! Fucking shit is tearing me up, even with my youth and agility haha. Lol @ face-down in the parking lot, I've probably done that more times than I should've. However, I prefer waking up in hotel rooms with female strangers :angelic:

Those 'Hyper-fans' are interesting. We use DC/ECM motors in the HVAC industry, and they are quiet, efficient, truly variable speed, and never quit. I've thought about picking one up just to check it out, because I'm a nerd like that. You might indeed want to add that 4" fan to use as an active intake, and I would suggest to put it on a speed controller, thus be able to dial in the amount of negative pressure in the room without pulling the panda-film off of the walls. Sounds like you've got a good grasp on the entire concept.

Here's a layout of my room as I've planned it so far. I don't have the intake/exhaust drawn in yet, nor do I have the propagation area mapped out. I'll be using a 2'-8 bulb T-5 and a 2'-4 bulb T-5 for starts and cuts. The Gavitas are the new double ended 600/750 fixtures which I'll be running on the master controller. Thanks again. -Max

View attachment 428932
Looks awesome man. Looking forward to the day when you get to light this candle, and then enjoy the fruits of your labor :cigar:

If you have any other questions, let me know.

Sending good vibes to you and your project!

Myco

Last edited:
Max Frost

Max Frost

Hey Max, sorry it took me a minute to get back to you, been grinding away here as always. Thanks for the compliments, I'm sure your new endeavor is going to turn out fucking sick! :)

You're correct about avoiding pulling out all of the conditioned air... My suggestion would be, rather than run the fan on a thermostat, would be to run the fan on a cycle-timer or standard timer, and just recycle the air periodically. The more cycles, the better, without effecting temps/humidity specific to your setup and environment... Some people concern over the amount of air exchanges per hour etc, but with too many air exchanges can negatively impact what you're trying to accomplish, which is a perfect environment.

Yeah dude, if you can avoid the knee-crawling, absolutely do! Fucking shit is tearing me up, even with my youth and agility haha. Lol @ face-down in the parking lot, I've probably done that more times than I should've. However, I prefer waking up in hotel rooms with female strangers :angelic:

Those 'Hyper-fans' are interesting. We use DC/ECM motors in the HVAC industry, and they are quiet, efficient, truly variable speed, and never quit. I've thought about picking one up just to check it out, because I'm a nerd like that. You might indeed want to add that 4" fan to use as an active intake, and I would suggest to put it on a speed controller, thus be able to dial in the amount of negative pressure in the room without pulling the panda-film off of the walls. Sounds like you've got a good grasp on the entire concept.

Looks awesome man. Looking forward to the day when you get to light this candle, and then enjoy the fruits of your labor :cigar:

If you have any other questions, let me know.

Sending good vibes to you and your project!

Myco

Thanks brother!! Good advice! I've hit a few unexpected delays, but when I do...I'll definitely try to set it up on a timer and speed control. That sounds like a much better plan than the thermostat!! Much simpler and easier too. I don't know why...but I tend to over-complicate things. Someone else can look at it and say, "Oh, why not just do it this way..." and I'm like.."duh"!!!

LOL @ waking up with strange females! Yep..that is a MUCH more comfortable option! ;) Thanks again, man! I hope all is going well with your hunt for the new spot! Keep us posted! Best, -Max

Myco

Myco

Interesting on the GG4 "s. Did they taste any dif. Have heard less light she likes. Real beauties ya got going. M
I only separated one plant from the finished product (the best, for my head), and I've noticed no difference. Yeah she definitely doesn't enjoy the intense light. Thanks! :)

Thanks brother!! Good advice! I've hit a few unexpected delays, but when I do...I'll definitely try to set it up on a timer and speed control. That sounds like a much better plan than the thermostat!! Much simpler and easier too. I don't know why...but I tend to over-complicate things. Someone else can look at it and say, "Oh, why not just do it this way..." and I'm like.."duh"!!!

LOL @ waking up with strange females! Yep..that is a MUCH more comfortable option! ;) Thanks again, man! I hope all is going well with your hunt for the new spot! Keep us posted! Best, -Max
No prob man. Sucks about the delays, but you'll be pumping out some killa in no time. Lol we can all over-complicate things, I think that's the nature of a cannabis grower at some point in this venture.

Haha yeah much more comfortable option for sure. But I can think of many times I've awoken, covered in my own vomit and piss with no recollection of the night before :wtf: One time stands out in my mind, 'camping' (except more or less just an overnight bonfire/party in the sticks with tents) ...our 'campsite' got flooded sometime in the night/early AM and I woke up in about 6" of water, probably halfway to a state of hypothermia. Good times.

You're welcome, sir :)

I'll definitely show off the new spot here, once I find it. I'm getting pretty anxious though... I long for high ceilings and multiple flower rooms :cool:

Max Frost

Max Frost

I only separated one plant from the finished product (the best, for my head), and I've noticed no difference. Yeah she definitely doesn't enjoy the intense light. Thanks! :)

No prob man. Sucks about the delays, but you'll be pumping out some killa in no time. Lol we can all over-complicate things, I think that's the nature of a cannabis grower at some point in this venture.

Haha yeah much more comfortable option for sure. But I can think of many times I've awoken, covered in my own vomit and piss with no recollection of the night before :wtf: One time stands out in my mind, 'camping' (except more or less just an overnight bonfire/party in the sticks with tents) ...our 'campsite' got flooded sometime in the night/early AM and I woke up in about 6" of water, probably halfway to a state of hypothermia. Good times.

You're welcome, sir :)

I'll definitely show off the new spot here, once I find it. I'm getting pretty anxious though... I long for high ceilings and multiple flower rooms :cool:

Hell yeah, man! That's not too much to ask outta life!! I'm sure you'll be straining to see the ceiling in no time! ;) Speaking of waking up in strange places...I have a good friend who woke up naked and in jail in a town almost 50 miles away from where he started partying, and to this day, he has no idea how he got there or what happened before the po-pos snatched him up! I grew up in a rural area in the mountains and that was our S.O.P. every weekend! Big bonfire, a few kegs and tents (I had a van...lol) and life was good! Lotsa GREAT memories from those days!!

Haha...yeah, my over-complicating apparently knows no bounds! Nice to hear that it's a common condition for us! One less thing to worry about! haha! Looking forward to those pics!! Best always!! -Max

Myco

Myco

Alright so, moving onto the next phase: blasting. I've got quite a bit of flowers from this run that I'm going to blast, probably about an elbow or 1.5lbs... I think some of the Satsuma and LSD ladies will make some very fine oil. Figured I'd share my setup and go into my process... I've recently changed some things up, and will be concentrating more on oil (no pun, hah). Firstly, I always was a little gun-shy every time I blasted into pyrex over a griddle... and the warm water bath just doesn't work all that well. So I copied a design from SkyHighLer (I think is his name, pretty sure he's a member here), and just now tested it out for the first time yesterday with a small run.

Using a 7 x 11' custom silicone 120v heating pad from Omega, controlled by a PID temperature controller with a PT100 thermocouple (sensor), and solid state relay.

20140815 124852

The first design used a much larger heating pad, but having a heating pad larger than the pyrex dish poses the concern of the exposed areas of the heating pad getting to hot, thus overheating the unit, let alone inconsistent temperatures. Which is why I ordered the size-to-fit heating pad from Omega to perfectly fit the pyrex dish that I most commonly use, that way all of the heat produced is sunk into the cold pyrex dish once it's filed with butane.

My concern with operating this unit during boil off was, being as how butane is very cold at atmospheric pressure, that it would rapidly cool the heating pad, thus causing the PID controller to correct for this, cause the heating pad to raise to a high temperature, then once the butane is boiled off the heating pad would rapidly heat the pyrex dish and precious oil in which it contains. Or worse, ignite the butane.

Anywho, I cautiously started blasting the material, and it wasn't until after about 1.5 cans of butane that I started to notice the temperature drop at the actual temp readout of the PID controller. I started with the setting at 120F, which held the pyrex dish perfectly at 115... after that 1.5 cans of butane, with the temperature slowly dropping, I reduced the setpoint to 115F, as to not create a rapid heating of the heating pad.

20140815 130356

(Yeah, I should've made sure everything was a little more level. Woops.)

From that point on, it was smooth sailing. To my satisfaction, the contraption actually performed almost flawlessly. Once the majority of the butane evaporated, there was no rapid heating of the heating pad/oil/pyrex... and it worked beautifully. The PID controller is actually a very intelligent little unit, and coupled with a solid state relay, the response and correction of the controller works wonders. I think with a bit of dialing in the controller it could work PERFECT... but until then, I'm quite pleased with the operation.

20140815 131245

So, between this point and finished product... Once the 'pre-purge' is complete, I then scrap the oil out of the pyrex with a razor blade, and spread it thinly across parchment paper. Once I've gotten the majority of the oil, we then move on to vacuum purging. The other awesome thing about the PID controller/heating pad setup, is that it can be used with any heating pad, so I ordered a 11" diameter round silicone heating pad from OMEGA, to be used with my vacuum chamber. I'm going to order another PID controller, sensor, and solid state relay so that I don't have to switch between the two during processing, but until then, I just switched out the heating pads, set the PID controller, and started the low-heat vacuum purge process.

I don't have any pics of that process on this run... but basically, I'll usually purge between 1-2 hours, break the vacuum, re-spread the oil into as thin of a film possible across the entire piece of parchment paper, and then continue vacuum purging until I feel the process is complete, and there is no more reaction to be seen in the oil. At which point, I'm left with some beautiful, blonde, terpene infused shatter.

IMG 20140816 190837 467

FYI - the bubbles you see are simply air bubbles from forming the oil form a thin film into a more manageable, thicker slab. Once the vacuum purging is complete, the oil is void of any bubbles whatsoever, with no reactions under vacuum... Since this was just a small test run, I wasn't too concerned about the appearance, but normally I take the time to make sure my finished product has as little air-bubbles as possible...

This oil was made with the Satsuma lady that went into full on nanner explosion around day 43-45 flowering, and even being pulled early, the oil has an awesome citrusy aroma and taste... and is pretty ripper, too ;)

If anyone has any questions regarding the PID controller/heating pad setup, feel free to ask.

Hope everyone is having a good weekend!

Cheers.

Max Frost

Max Frost

Hey brother, that is a KILLER post! Very detailed and informative!! Thanks for taking the time! I haven't yet tried making any oils/concentrates. Well...actually I do make QWISO hash from my trim. It's mind-numbing potent and really simple to make, so I've just never bothered going any further. I guess, truth be told, I'm kind of a wuss when it comes to butane! Always been scared that with my luck, I'd blow my damn fool head off! :blackeye:

So if you use a lb going in...how much shatter would you expect to yield? I'd love to give it a try. Concentrates are unheard of around my area unless you make it yourself. You've made it seem as simple & easy as I've ever seen. Hmmm...VERY tempting!!! Congrats and good luck on all your future runs too!!! STAY SAFE bro!! Best, -Max

Myco

Myco

Hey brother, that is a KILLER post! Very detailed and informative!! Thanks for taking the time! I haven't yet tried making any oils/concentrates. Well...actually I do make QWISO hash from my trim. It's mind-numbing potent and really simple to make, so I've just never bothered going any further. I guess, truth be told, I'm kind of a wuss when it comes to butane! Always been scared that with my luck, I'd blow my damn fool head off! :blackeye:

So if you use a lb going in...how much shatter would you expect to yield? I'd love to give it a try. Concentrates are unheard of around my area unless you make it yourself. You've made it seem as simple & easy as I've ever seen. Hmmm...VERY tempting!!! Congrats and good luck on all your future runs too!!! STAY SAFE bro!! Best, -Max
Hey thanks Max, no problem my friend.

Haha yeah it's always a thing of caution when it comes to blasting and handling butane... And open-ended blasting is never 100% safe... However if you're careful and take all precautions, you'll be good. Just don't rush anything, take it seriously, and you're good to go.

That's a great question. First thing I have to say is I only blast mediocre flowers and trim... I prefer that everything, flowers etc, I put out into the community is of the highest quality, so when I do test runs like my most recent, I blast all of the non-keeper phenos, or anything that's not up to my standards. So the yield AKA return isn't my foremost concern. That being said, the yield can vary wildly...

Depending on the quality of the flowers or trim, you're pretty much to expect 10% on the lowest end, and 20% on the high end, 25% when using very high quality flowers. When it comes to the process, I believe that the main thing that affects yield is how well you pack the tube with material, as well as the moisture level of the material. If you use material that isn't dry enough, your yield will be low. If you dry it to a crisp, your return will be great but quality will be lower. Also, if you grind the material to a dust, your return will be very high, and your quality will be low. There's a happy medium between all of it.

Anywho, out of everything I blast with all things considered, I'll probably see about a 15% yield of high quality shatter all said and done. So out of a lb, that's almost 2.5oz...

Funny thing is, I was kind of anti-BHO when it started getting popular. Until about a year and a half to two years ago I took my first real dab lol. Then when I realized all of the low quality BHO that was floating around, all of the 'bro-science' that you hear regarding BHO... I figured, I'd rather make my own that smoke someone elses' garbage. I don't know if I had an upper hand, already being part of an online community with a wealth of knowledge...already having a vacuum pump and understanding the concept, having experience with hydrocarbons/refrigerants and understanding their dynamics... but ever since my very first run, my oil has been better than 99% of the BS around here. I never like running my mouth about anyone, but there are some fucking clowns in my immediate area.

There are some guys in the PNW that really know their oil... but when it comes to my own smoke, I much prefer that I know where it came from and the process that went into making it.

And when I start dabbing... I get to babbling... sorry for the long post LOL.

Peace!

Myco

Myco

Another shatter run from last night... about a 3oz plant turned into just over a half oz of shatter. Probably could've let the flowers dry a little more... but it still turned out as a magical slab of dank citrusy gold. The color is quite fitting...

IMG 20140817 185618 105

Myco

Myco

Well, I've got some news that is excellent...

To make a long story short, it looks like I'm going to have a 8' x 36' shipping container to work with, in due time. Probably will be a sealed 8-10kw setup. It will be a little while before my own is up and running, but it will be very exciting. I'll most likely use my current setup for testing/pollen chucking once the day comes...

Epic.

Just had to share :p

S

slap14

Great work on the shatter Myco looks real tasty, would like to see how you purge it.

288 square feet of space would be crazy nice my brother. Your gonna be going through the dirt with all those ladies:). How tall are those containers? I know once you get that up and running it's going to be a wicked great show. Hope you take some pics of the construction and set up of the new space. Can't wait to see some of strains you put together with all the new space.

Hope you find a good company to run all the A/C in that new unit.;)

Congratulations on the upcoming grow space I know you'll be rocking it.:D

Slap

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Lovin the oil setup man. Looking to omega right now as water bath is too hard to control the temps. Funny because I was gonna couple a surface mount omega thermostat to the pyrex dish but this looks waaayy better.

How did that RKU turn out?

Top Bottom