Welcome To The Inferno- Cbdemon Grow 2015

• Thread starter CBDEMON
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CBDEMON

CBDEMON

@tattoojim Nah, I haven't added any epsom salts. The amendment tea I was using has a couple of mag sources though. Maybe I'll have to get some tomorrow.

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
vpd..which im not real familiar with, but could be a bit of a factor also. just hope I can help a bit bro

CBDEMON

CBDEMON

I should have transplanted into bigger pots before flower but I wanted to flip, shouldn't have been impatient. I've never had em yellow on me so early like this.

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
I should have transplanted into bigger pots before flower but I wanted to flip, shouldn't have been impatient. I've never had em yellow on me so early like this.
sry if I missed, but what week a bloom did you bottle feed?

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
water water Epsom and back to bloom food, a light to medium feed.
im about 90% organic, so this is what I would try bro. just my 2pennies tho

CBDEMON

CBDEMON

Well, the plants are looking okay but not great by any means. Still fading in the leaves. I'm hoping some hang on for me but we shall see. Here they are today at day 27

CTHA #9
DSC04901

the whole clone is pretty damn small.
DSC04896

Strawberry Diesel
DSC04921

Predator Pink f2 #6
DSC04910
DSC04911

DSC04929

glue
DSC04927

DSC04925

Never had an indoor run turn wacky on me so fast, kinda bummed. Can't wait for next run already so I can start again with my healthy clones.

Take care friends

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Well, the plants are looking okay but not great by any means. Still fading in the leaves. I'm hoping some hang on for me but we shall see. Here they are today at day 27

CTHA #9
View attachment 531582

View attachment 531583

Strawberry Diesel
View attachment 531586

Predator Pink f2 #6
View attachment 531584 View attachment 531585
View attachment 531588

glue
View attachment 531587

View attachment 531589

Never had an indoor run turn wacky on me so fast, kinda bummed. Can't wait for next run already so I can start again with my healthy clones.

Take care friends
I know exactly what you mean bro, but for me its happen many many times including right nowvwith the super tall stretch out plants I have. I'm ️ready for the next round already!

SourDank

SourDank

CTHA #9
View attachment 531582

View attachment 531583

Strawberry Diesel
View attachment 531586

Predator Pink f2 #6
View attachment 531584 View attachment 531585
View attachment 531588

glue
View attachment 531587

View attachment 531589

Take care friends
Happens to the best of us homie, once in a while things take a turn and your not quite sure why. Always busting out the fire bro, I'm sure next round will be no different

CBDEMON

CBDEMON

Alright, so I've been having a bit of a stroke of bad luck. About a week ago I built a veg tent to keep my stuff running perpertual and somehow my time got kicked on to 24 ON for about 4 days. Needless to say I was aggravated, and the game plan has now changed. My flowering plants that got the light cycle interruption have been moved outside to finish and to clear room for the next round of plants. So back to vegging clones for about a month till I can flip again with new plants.

My mix was also a little hot when I planted em but they're gonna be fine; fried a couple of awesome seeds though..
DSC04943

Here are what remains of the current flowering plants. No signs of herm anywhere so far.. I'll get something out of em, but its a bummer that they had to endure so much shitiness. meh.

GG4 - way behind in development
DSC04963

Strawberry Diesel
DSC04958

predator pink f2 #7 starting to foxtail a littlea
DSC04957

predator pink f2 #6
DSC04956

CTHA#9
DSC04954

+vibes and respect

Og Gong

Og Gong

Rip Geologic
Well I'm gonna throw you some good vibes that way brother. We all make mistakes no biggie. Still looks pretty good man. If it herms just make bubble hash and it'll be all good. Keep your head up. Every harvest will get better and better live and learn. Positive vibes. Peace.

Orcaman

Orcaman

Hey buddy, From what I'm seeing is your fading looks like nute lockout. What are your PH levels? My suggestion is to replant them all in fresh soil. They still have plenty of time. Just an idea.:)

Top Bottom