CBDEMON

CBDEMON

DSC04804

DSC04808

@ 1 week of flower
DSC04810

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

Hey @CBDEMON looks good ☺gon check out the scenery.lol seen that maple leaf indica. Lookin too add that too my garden. Keep it green PpP peace and good vibes ☺

CBDEMON

CBDEMON

At day 21 today. These shots were taken at D 19
Most of my girls are varying degrees of upset with me:/ Color is fading on almost everything besides Predator Pink #7. Gonna dose em with some micro amendments, P and K and a wee bit of N. Really not used to having things fade out so damn early on. Part of the process though, always learning. This is my first round trying out true full organics so there were bound to be some bumps in the road at some point.

Predator Pink f2 #7
DSC04883

Predator Pink f2 #6 - wonkin out a bit. Looks like this pheno is going to be sativa-like in the end. Was fooled by the fan leaf shape

DSC04878

GG4
DSC04855

Strawberry Diesel getting its frost on. Hate the growth structure of this plant but it puts out tasty cakey flowers
DSC04859

Happy farmin' friends. Have a good day and toke up:cigar:

tobh

tobh

Supporter
Shit you weren't kidding they are yellowing up early! Hope it doesn't impact your harvest too heavily! Things are getting exciting over there though bro.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Tasty cakes eh?? Just picked up a SBD cut and I hope it's as tasty as yours:)
Nice looking roots in in the plugs.
I think they look a little early to be yellowing that much but I also never do organics.

CBDEMON

CBDEMON

@GrowGod - I hear you on the yellowing, They usually dont start fading on me till at least wk 5-6. I'm just gonna add a little more dry amendments, maybe a couple SSTs and roll with it. I'd really like to see what you do with that SBD cut, I know you grow exquisite dank.

@Og Gong - thanks for stoppin in man. Im sure they'll be alright, might lose a little potential yield but that okay with me. i'm gonna give em a little tlc and keep on keepin on.

@tobh - Thanks for the kind words man. They're still developing fine. I'm still expecting a frosty, terpy harvest:)

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
@CBDEMON thank you for the kind words, did you recieve the SBD as clone or seed?

Orcaman

Orcaman

Hey buddy, This summer has flown by so fast. Hope your not getting smoked out from all those nasty fires around you. I think your doing a great job with the organics. Always love checking out your girls!:)

Orca

CBDEMON

CBDEMON

Apparently the light fell down on one of the middle rows of these cuts but they are ready for transplant tomorrow. I checked a random cut in the middle and pulled it out of the cup and the roots are blowing up like crazy with some nice main taproots
DSC04894

I actually sucked up my pride and added a little bit of fox farm grow, along with some slf 100, and humic acid to (ideally) slow the fading. I will still be resuming my organic regimen once I see that they've greened up a bit, I just wanted to give them something thats very readily available to help em perk up. Its an uphill battle haha

Predator Pink f2 #6 - day 22
DSC04892

Predator Pink f2 #7, d22
DSC04891

Strawberry Diesel
DSC04885

GG4
DSC04888

Here are some smaller clones, most of which look more pissed at me than the bigguns.

CTHA #9
DSC04887

Purple Painkiller. She looks mad at me haha
DSC04893

Mr Chem
DSC04889

Hope they'll perk up for me, we'll see. +vibes everyone
DSC04884

Top Bottom