welcome to the jungle it gets worse here every day...

• Thread starter thunderfudge
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
Very nice goddddamn lookin real triched at out what looks like maybe halfway mark from here, my brothers got a strain starting from seed called OG Squared x Starfighter, or Flip Mode OG. Hoping to see a nice StarFighter pheno since those seeds are clearly not in my future lol awesome job as usual thunderfudge always posting the flame
yea no money mike.lol.here's the flip mode listed under dank genetics
Rps20150421 230006 426

Pimp T

Pimp T

yo I got everybody popped brother how long does the flk take to finish? No stashin here! Lol @thunderfudge plus I just got a Nikon d3200 so pics will def be hq.

Lyfespan

Lyfespan

Another one with the FLK, right on man, I got those and some ultra I think, @thunderfudge know which I'm running, lol.

Mine are just a few days shy of going into their gallon bags from cups.

yo I got everybody popped brother how long does the flk take to finish? No stashin here! Lol @thunderfudge plus I just got a Nikon d3200 so pics will def be hq.

Lyfespan

Lyfespan

Girls are dealing with high temps like champs, especially for seedlings, saw 96 today before I could get the temps down, yikes.

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
Lem dog Panned up.I was lucky enough to get a sampler that had been sheared by the string I had around her.it seemed to have a very similar funk as tahoe,but very sour acidic Lemons all the way through.of course no clones,so the reveg project has begun.foe not having much of a smell the whole way through,she sure reeks when cut.I'm a proud papa

Rps20150429 204849
Rps20150429 205012 418
Top Bottom