welcome to the jungle it gets worse here every day...

• Thread starter thunderfudge
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
The next chapter....View attachment 645380og raskal fire alien strawberry maleView attachment 645381this is something important to me.it may not be to alot of people breeding or chucking.I want the most positive energy possible for anything I am working with,so my protocol is always ask the creator.it takes 5 minutes,and eliminates any chance of drama,I'll feelings,or negative energy
And this is exactly why the cannabis industry needs more folks that think like you do. It's all about RESPECT and you have that in spades from me Fudgy. Dont ever change your ideals. Your a good man.

Limonene

Limonene

IMG 4387
IMG 4390
IMG 4393
IMG 4397
Hey good mornin Limo . How be you bro?
Good afternoon sir. All good here, just been celebrating my wife and mines 5th anniversary. Had an amazing meal last night 10 courses every one was amazing

svedka

svedka

The next chapter....View attachment 645380og raskal fire alien strawberry maleView attachment 645381this is something important to me.it may not be to alot of people breeding or chucking.I want the most positive energy possible for anything I am working with,so my protocol is always ask the creator.it takes 5 minutes,and eliminates any chance of drama,I'll feelings,or negative energy
This is by far one of the best things i have seen, huge respect for this. I see people fighting daily on seed trader and donation sites, and this could avoid 90% of the issues, its about respect.

Ecompost

Ecompost

@Ecompost what is your opinion of aloe,in a foliar?
Aloe is a great as a foliar, full complex amino acids, anthraquinones, enzymes, minerals, vitamins, lignins, monosaccharide, polysaccharides, salicylic acid, saponins, and sterols, whats not to love? Less valuable in soil systems where one grows with glomus, or where one applies entomopathogenic fungus as a leaf treatment but extremely useful when added to market calmag or other non chelated mineral feed never the less.

Ecompost

Ecompost

Waiting on this answer, @Ecompost must have hand in pocket right now. Or hes sleeping, with hand in pocket. LOL
hahahaha we are mid way through moving to winter operations mate, we have had an extended warm fall so we are moving later than would be the norm. We are like the migrating birds in your garden, leaving to find a happier temperature in which to exist, while winter covers the fields in snow and ice. We will wait it out among the citrus orchards and sea food until the land recovers up north :-)

Ecompost

Ecompost

isnt it in some small way, admitting there is ownership in nature? Sure we can argue he puts x pollen on Y plant, but its gods work bro, so long as you ask him, I see no reason to pander to egos here on earth. But the sentiment and energy of going in peace that you carry is entirely creditable so dont get me wrong bro, I wish more people were nice like that, and the reply is equal to your request of openness

mancdank

mancdank

hahahaha we are mid way through moving to winter operations mate, we have had an extended warm fall so we are moving later than would be the norm. We are like the migrating birds in your garden, leaving to find a happier temperature in which to exist, while winter covers the fields in snow and ice. We will wait it out among the citrus orchards and sea food until the land recovers up north :)
How is spain bro we was still using the pool at the villa in December last year :)

Top Bottom