welcome to the jungle it gets worse here every day...

• Thread starter thunderfudge
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

Numbar4

Wrecked my day by waking and baking off these Mint Julep buds yesterday lol
Minttyj   Copy

the rrock

the rrock

Thanks bro I've been seeing alot of your stuff out there keep up the good work bro!
Thunderfudge and Samwell,I wanted some info iwhere your seeds could be viewed and purchased. You both sound like a couple people someone could trust and Im always looking for some fresh genetics. I do grow mainly indoor but also do an outdoor crop. Any recommendations you give me would be appreciated for this years outdoor crop

N

Numbar4

I misread that and thought it said wanking off and baking

Haha...maybe I miss typed and was really multi tasking

Got the usual going this run, Mint Julep, Sour Larry Pebbles #3, Strawberry Sour Larry, Golden Retriever #3 and #6 but also a few other Fudge related crosses.

Limo's Sour Larry Pebbles #3 x Wedding Cake BX1
Slp x wcbx1 1   Copy

Slp x wcbx1 2   Copy

Bit of an accident with WC BX1 #5 herming on the lowers. Quite a few immature seeds and two decent ones which are the plants above. Gave them a week or two above soil then flipped. Looking forward to seeing what comes from this.

Popped a load of seeds a while back, few males really caught my attention so kept back. I used a Seed Junkys Secret Cookies x Kush Mints #11 male for his thick Mint almost Spear Mint kush aroma and great structure on a couple of plants.

Mint Julep x (Secret Cookies x Kush Mints #11)
Mint x sc x km11   Copy

Mr Bee's Adhesive x (Secret Cookies x Kush Mints #11)
Ad x scxkm   Copy
Just hit 5/6 sites on the same branch

M

motz

Hey @thunderfudge , hope things are going well for ya brother.
Just thought I'd drop a note, your sour strawberry Larry is very nice, very good male to female ratios got half and half out of a pack.
They're actually the nicest in the garden right now.
Be dropping your f2 SLH come fall.
Is anymore SSL available and you can sign me up for a tester.
Very nice.
Motz

Limonene

Limonene

Screenshot 20190410 165930 comandroidgallery3d
Screenshot 20190410 165930 comandroidgallery3d
some fat fudge gifts arrived yesterday
Ice cream cake X sour Larry bx2
Zkittkes X slbx2
Slbx2f2
Maconga X slbx2
Dawgfighter X slbx2
Thanks for the generosity mate, can't wait to get em popping. Particularly the ICC and Z crosses. The ICC I've seen fudge growing at the facility is from a 50 seed hunt and the best example I've seen online. A nice gelato/Larry pheno would be something special

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Thunderfudge and Samwell,I wanted some info iwhere your seeds could be viewed and purchased. You both sound like a couple people someone could trust and Im always looking for some fresh genetics. I do grow mainly indoor but also do an outdoor crop. Any recommendations you give me would be appreciated for this years outdoor crop
Not that you asked, but I know fudge personally and he is a stand up dude. Would trust him without exception. Samwell I cant speak of as I don't know the kat but he seems pretty straight up from what I have seen.

D

Digger

View attachment 865515 View attachment 865515 some fat fudge gifts arrived yesterday
Ice cream cake X sour Larry bx2
Zkittkes X slbx2
Slbx2f2
Maconga X slbx2
Dawgfighter X slbx2
Thanks for the generosity mate, can't wait to get em popping. Particularly the ICC and Z crosses. The ICC I've seen fudge growing at the facility is from a 50 seed hunt and the best example I've seen online. A nice gelato/Larry pheno would be something special

Oooooo, I bet you can still smell the flowers they came out of! Damn you Limo! Damn you! LOL!

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Not that you asked, but I know fudge personally and he is a stand up dude. Would trust him without exception. Samwell I cant speak of as I don't know the kat but he seems pretty straight up from what I have seen.
I can vouch for Samwell and his gear.he has a library of genetics with many good strains available.i love his sour bubble x GDP and I,v plenty of his gear that I'm looking forward to run.
I know this is a fudge thread but I thought I,d just throw that out there .

Srenots

Srenots

I can vouch for Samwell and his gear.he has a library of genetics with many good strains available.i love his sour bubble x GDP and I,v plenty of his gear that I'm looking forward to run.
I know this is a fudge thread but I thought I,d just throw that out there .
yep recently got with Samwell ....hes cool

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

@thunderfudge have you ever seen or heard of the alpine genetics Larry of ibl?I dunno if it's legit Larry but I heard someone talk about em before and they were saying good things.i saw em on some seed site for £50 or something.

Srenots

Srenots

@thunderfudge have you ever seen or heard of the alpine genetics Larry of ibl?I dunno if it's legit Larry but I heard someone talk about em before and they were saying good things.i saw em on some seed site for £50 or something.

Lemon Larry?

Limonene

Limonene

How's it going fudge Packers? Just popped some zkittles X sour Larry bx2 that fudge was kind enough to send over. I think there's only about 30 packs of those being released I think they will be sexy terpy bitches can't wait to get em going.
This run from fudge I've got some of @Numbar4 cut of mint julep, also his strawberry sour Larry and my SLP 3 on about day 16.
IMG 20190429 082611
strawberry sour Larry
IMG 20190429 082530
mint julep

Limonene

Limonene

How's it going fudge Packers? Just popped some zkittles X sour Larry bx2 that fudge was kind enough to send over. I think there's only about 30 packs of those being released I think they will be sexy terpy bitches can't wait to get em going.
This run from fudge I've got some of @Numbar4 cut of mint julep, also his strawberry sour Larry and my SLP 3 on about day 16.
View attachment 868190strawberry sour Larry View attachment 868191mint julep
Have added a couple of hlg550 LEDs this run, am very curious to see what results they can achieve

N

Numbar4

View attachment 868190strawberry sour Larry View attachment 868191mint julep

Looking great mate, they look well happy. Can't wait to see how they perform in your environment.

Interested to see how you get on with the Quantum Boards. Keep them high and just keep an eye on your plants, I did find they wanted a little more nute's in bloom (but I'm hand watering plants in soil with Biobizz Fish Mix and Bloom which is different to your set up).

Mint Julep from this run
Minty   Copy

Also running with a couple of other Fudge strains, Strawberry Sour Larry and Limos Sour Larry Pebbles #3

Massive thanks to Fudge and Fudges UK Management, at the weekend I wet some Slice Cream Cake (Ice Cream Cake x Sour Larry BX2) and Zour Larry (Zkittles x Sour Larry BX2). Should be some crazy flavours from those crosses, cant wait to get them in my next flower run.

Top Bottom