Staff
Supporter
topping one of the plants..
9F5E45D3 1F2C 4CB9 8034 4CC51144F0D7
CFA5C5FF 74FD 4F58 9645 B9EE591BCF0E

9E727B01 4632 433D 892F FDCFDCDAA866

josefrahl

josefrahl

I have to go to Maine to get anything good or just do it myself and deal with the outcome lol. Everyone i know here wants 50+ for wax and hash is non existent unless i make it and its hard to move here too.

Ahh thats pretty sweet. I like the state its pretty nice but the a lot of the people are not so nice, its the political stuff to but i wont do that on here lol.
That sucks. Too bad you're not in my neck of the woods. I'll make 6g of bubble a month, but I'm such a light smoker I end up handing out 4-5 of it to relatives/friends, lol.

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

That sucks. Too bad you're not in my neck of the woods. I'll make 6g of bubble a month, but I'm such a light smoker I end up handing out 4-5 of it to relatives/friends, lol.
Im gonna get some screens next month or the month after to maoe more hash. I like bubble but i dont like the effort it takes, but a hand out? Definitely cant complain then lmao 🤣
I need more growers around me to swap stuff with.

RootsRuler

RootsRuler

Having read the last few posts it makes me miss the availability California had to offer.

In SoCal they have "Taco Sessions" where local growers and brokers would go to sell their wares on the black market. I got to know a guy named "Mr. Bunny" at one of these seshes and he had the best extract I've found dispensary or black market. Diamonds, Butter, Sauce, Batter, Shatter, Crumble....whatever you wanted or needed he had or would make it up for the next sesh for you. The seshes were 2 times a week so access was easy. For a few extra bucks on the entrance fee into the seshes you got a goody bag with all kinds of pre rolls, samples of dab, etc.

Might have to ring him up and see if he'll mail product.

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Having read the last few posts it makes me miss the availability California had to offer.

In SoCal they have "Taco Sessions" where local growers and brokers would go to sell their wares on the black market. I got to know a guy named "Mr. Bunny" at one of these seshes and he had the best extract I've found dispensary or black market. Diamonds, Butter, Sauce, Batter, Shatter, Crumble....whatever you wanted or needed he had or would make it up for the next sesh for you. The seshes were 2 times a week so access was easy. For a few extra bucks on the entrance fee into the seshes you got a goody bag with all kinds of pre rolls, samples of dab, etc.

Might have to ring him up and see if he'll mail product.
They have those things up here in nor Cal also. I think they call them secret sessions up here.

RootsRuler

RootsRuler

They have those things up here in nor Cal also. I think they call them secret sessions up here.
They called them Taco Seshes because the organizers would bring in a lady that would make handmade tortilla tacos as a bonus for the attendees!

I got to know one of the ladies that I would see at some of the other seshes in town and she told me people were constantly trying to get her to medicate her tortilla masa!!! 😄 I told her it would be better to medicate the salsa! Talk about "spicy" salsa!!!😃 She made the best handmade tortillas!!!

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
That sounds good! I haven’t been to one. I don’t know how they get away with it. Kind of like speakeasies During Prohibition. But I do like the idea.

RootsRuler

RootsRuler

That sounds good! I haven’t been to one. I don’t know how they get away with it. Kind of like speakeasies During Prohibition. But I do like the idea.
That always baffled me too. They would hold it in the same place so it wasn't like they were trying to be super stealth about it but then again, for most, you had to walk through an alley or long hallway with someone monitoring but if a LEO showed up I can't imagine the door guy being able to hold them off long enough to break it down and bail with your product!!

I have a feeling the property owners had some inside connect that would keep LE away........

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

Showin ur age ! Got BLS on vinyl as well ! We are rockin this week!
AC/DC back in black is probably the most spun album I have. Bought it new when it first came out. Yes I’m old. 54 this month.

Rush and Pink Floyd up there too. For the new stuff gotta love foo fighters.

@GNick55 - you can only keep one cd thru the apocalypse. What do you pick?

Lockebox

Lockebox

Love the golf balls dude! Your plants look beautiful. You're always in my threads liking my posts, I forget what a master you are haha. Well not forget but you know what I mean 😁 I really love seeing healthy plants like yours cause it gives me something to strive for

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
AC/DC back in black is probably the most spun album I have. Bought it new when it first came out. Yes I’m old. 54 this month.

Rush and Pink Floyd up there too. For the new stuff gotta love foo fighters.

@GNick55 - you can only keep one cd thru the apocalypse. What do you pick?
haha really only one??
geezus probably change my mind everyday., an apocalypse 🤔- Black sabbath 1st album..
i’ll be 56 in a month, have about 20,000 cds..
Ratt, such an awesome band, better pull out cinderella 1st album night songs and crank it up!..
black label society!
hell ya, seen them lots, but i wish pride and glory continued on..
yep all the classic rock bands are great, got it all..

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

haha really only one??
geezus probably change my mind everyday., an apocalypse 🤔- Black sabbath 1st album..
i’ll be 56 in a month, have about 20,000 cds..
Ratt, such an awesome band, better pull out cinderella 1st album night songs and crank it up!..
black label society!
hell ya, seen them lots, but i wish pride and glory continued on..
yep all the classic rock bands are great, got it all..
I got rid of all my cds and I’m digital or vinyl now. I can’t hear the difference you are supposed to with vinyl the audio files claim I just think they are cool. I guess I feel more a part of the music than just hitting up a digital playlist. But if there is ever something you are looking for lmk I have gigs of downloads I’ve never even gotten to. I also love yo-yo ma when working plants with a little kush buzz, they go together like pb and j.

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

I also love yo-yo ma when working plants with a little kush buzz, they go together like pb and j.
Perfect anology man. Listened to his tiny desk concert a while back, really relaxing. Love that kind of stuff when im just hanging out doing stuff around the house.

flowerdave

flowerdave

Just Curious, When you top your plant do you remove the leaf under the cut. Its is a technique we used in the greenhouse on poinsettias and i have used it on my plants. On the poinsettia we took the 2 leaves under the cut. The thought is that by doing that it forces the hormones down farther and encouraging more even branching to the lower branches. By the way do you have any Supersuckers in that music collection

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Perfect anology man. Listened to his tiny desk concert a while back, really relaxing. Love that kind of stuff when im just hanging out doing stuff around the house.
try LKJ dub stuff or jimmy cliff late 70’s even gregory issacs..
i used to have dreadlocks and was totally into dub stuff..
i’m only looking for one vinyl record and i’ll buy as many copies as i can find.. Gypsy Rose “prey” they are friends of mine from high school, one is my insurance agent now..

Top Bottom