• Thread starter GNick55
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Hi bud

What’s the golf balls for to help them drain or keep them from the cold floor or something I didn’t think off
saucer with golf balls,
allows for air flow underneath bag,
gives space for run off when it happens,
allows me to spin/turn bags for different angles of light penetration and easier when watering..

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
happy birthday to me haha..
joint has 15 different kinds of hash with future 1 hash oil i saved.. goes great with a “canna” coffee..
C13335ED 4BFE 4100 80F8 5624A3B1785D

CannaGranny

CannaGranny

Happy birthday Mister Hash!🥰
I know where your sitting with the F1 oil. Info back from the state ran lab confirms that 37.020 also turned me on to the fact that the terps are major heavy in linalool. Why it works so well on my Daughters seizures.
Hope your day is rockin! 🤪

TSD

TSD

HAPPIEST OF BIRTHDAYS!
Side note... you had dreds for 20 years? I'm gonna need to see a pic of that someday! Great taste in Music BTW... classic rock and early metal are some of my faves! I'm an elder millennial as they say, but my parents gave me good taste in music, so I like it all, from the 50s through early 2000s... then it goes all to hell lol... nah there's still good new music orut there, just gotta search... The Revivalists are probably ny fave newer band. Hope you had a great birthday!

Top Bottom