• Tagged users None
Madbud

Madbud

I feel your pain... but i also want to get a whiff of that bud
Dave’s not here Man…

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
That Afghan mix has some nice strains in it. I would’ve rather gotten 12 of those and five of the other! That,Kumaoni looks like a handful!

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
That Afghan mix has some nice strains in it. I would’ve rather gotten 12 of those and five of the other! That,Kumaoni looks like a handful!
told you that already haha yes the afghan mix i’m excited about, i’ll start those hopefully next year for indoor and have big clone plants for outdoors!,..

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
That’s what they make shotguns for! Good to see you popping again! Can’t keep a good man down!

Derelict999

Derelict999

I love being able to pick them out of the pots like that lol, not good outside though, they blow over. Did you put soil in the bottom of the new pot or just backfill the sides?

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
I’ll probably try a few of those KUMAONI! 3 to 6 m is a little extreme, But wouldn’t be bad running parallel to the ground! And that dark pheno Would be something to behold Just beautiful! Maybe it was 3 to 6 m! I’m loaded! Lol

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
I’ll probably try a few of those KUMAONI! 3 to 6 m is a little extreme, But wouldn’t be bad running parallel to the ground! And that dark pheno Would be something to behold Just beautiful! Maybe it was 3 to 6 m! I’m loaded! Lol
dude cmon 6 meters!!
fuck ya hahaha as long as it’s on your property you’ll be able to care for it,. though someone of your age and condition should have a safety harness and be tied off somewhere, maybe have a spotter as well😘

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Way too old for ladders! Never growing another unbent plant! Although some of these Afghanis might be pretty short and stocky as it is! We’ll have to see about that! Oh, well, it’s kind of nice to get off the beaten path! Got to keep things fresh!

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
The sunday update,..
Red Headed Hippie,.,
IMG 1793
IMG 1794

The drying room,.
7 days today, probably close to another week needed,..

the seedlings,..
not even 48 hours since planting,.. 14/17 up so far,..
first pic is when all were planted and place in closet showing time/day,. than next picture is tonight
IMG 1797
IMG 1791

Top Bottom