What are the top 3 strains your currently after?

• Thread starter Skunkmasterflex
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
vaporedout

vaporedout

True og
sugar cookies
Legends og
when you say sugar cookies, all i can think about is chapelle doing the making the band thing and saying "diddy wants me to get a sugar cookie, a sugar cookie mayn"

i just tried some ingrid wax, and was blown away, sweet indica!

ohhh yeah and as for the drama, i got my fill today. no need to watch 16 and pregnant with my girl today (sorry i just am still crackin up over that guys other thread)

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
but bro do you think that maybe it's not people hating, maybe you do this to yourself! Your right you made right with sticky and that's awesome but why stir the pot and lie in the first place, now do you understand why real og's in the community don't respect you. You'll make excuses and justify, then when there's evidence you back track and say you forgot or it was misunderstood or finally apologize. But why go through all that, why not just be real homie, do you see how you make yourself out to be!

It's not about cuts or seeds it's about the arrogance and lies brother, yeah we all go through things but no need to act out and lie and cause shit, not having patients right now or personal drama shouldn't dictate whether you lie to the community. But that's why you have no credibility, that's why people up in arms.

Are you really going to continue like you do nothing wrong and not get the point and really bullshit yourself and say people are hating on you.
I did pass two people (they were partners) a hybrid sensi not the sensi cut. They gave me tmv and had to trash some of my favorite of all time mothers.

Shamus

Shamus

hear that on the hells angel.. Just copped 6 packs of divines HA s1's.. Popping 40 this week

Top Bottom