What are the top 3 strains your currently after?

• Thread starter Skunkmasterflex
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Blackberry!? Really?? Interesting. Hashy frosty and pretty looking butlackluster from the taste and high. I wouldnt pass a bowl of it up but again not my favorite.

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

where can i find more info on this story? that is almost as absurd as the trainwreck trainwreck story.... finding a random herb plant somewhere, you just so happen to grow, you actually take it think nobody is watching.... geez i could go on analyzing that craziness for hours haha.... and its good....

i have actually left like 20 plants in a ditched street in SD once in 3 gal pots.... straight up hahaha.... didnt have room for them and nobody would take em.... figure either somebody would get hyped or the cops could be trashmen for a little bit..... LOL

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

Blackberry!? Really?? Interesting. Hashy frosty and pretty looking butlackluster from the taste and high. I wouldnt pass a bowl of it up but again not my favorite.
Yeah.... i dont ever want to sound like a dick swinger or anything... but i have access to a lot of shit.... and dont get me wrong its all good and gravy, but its all the same with minute differences... but this blackberry floating around colorado is some fucking real deal. like i hit that yesterday.... and fell in love all over again... when done right that shit is real A++, taste purple hues everything... ya know what fuck it let me find my cam i'll take some pics of the g or 2 i have left

but the potency is up there. was hitting Bruce banners 1 and 3 all morning, then hit that and starting doin the toolie thing. like an instant self assurance and conviction of needing it. haha

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

purple hash berry plush taste fully. had to hit it and think about it real quick.
Blackberry Kush Boulder sample 1
Blackberry Kush Boulder sample 4
Blackberry Kush Boulder sample 5
Blackberry Kush Boulder sample 6

real bright out today sorry about the exposure.... i'll get my head out of my ass with a camera one of these days.

soserthc1

soserthc1

where can i find more info on this story? that is almost as absurd as the trainwreck trainwreck story.... finding a random herb plant somewhere, you just so happen to grow, you actually take it think nobody is watching.... geez i could go on analyzing that craziness for hours haha.... and its good....

i have actually left like 20 plants in a ditched street in SD once in 3 gal pots.... straight up hahaha.... didnt have room for them and nobody would take em.... figure either somebody would get hyped or the cops could be trashmen for a little bit..... LOL
if you have a collection of high times it was detailed in the high times jedi death star interview as it is one of the strains they also grow besides death star , I posted the mag issue in a forum some where search deathstar .... pretty much as MWD described found in a dumpster on ohio state 's campus and nursed back to health .....

Georgekush22

Georgekush22

Dumpster is an ohio strain allegedly found in a dumpster and then someone momd that shit and liked it. Rest is history. Smells dec and tastes dec just not my bag. Id say was real popular 7-10 years ago
I've dealt with this strain my fair share and would have to agree that it really is nothing special, compared to a lot of the other things that came out of the Ohio scene (Deathstar). She is however a pretty hefty yielder if ur looking for something with some commercial value.

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

boom i hope you get banned cause youre hating on shit that has been handled.

go back under a bridge, or inside your sister. doesnt matter but your the punk bitch. act like an adult and grow up.

Tell your boyfriend to get this for you for V-day

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Listen here, Boom! No more shit talking in this thread. We dont need ur negative comments and Rap videos. I think ur behavior explains a lot about ur character. Ur gonna get banned if u keep it up. Ur disrespecting people left and right, bro. This thread is about people's Top 3 strains they currently want in their gardens. Not how much shit u can talk and seeds u can scam from peeps! Leave the BS drama at home and not on the Farm, please.

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

Listen here, Boom! No more shit talking in this thread. We dont need ur negative comments and Rap videos. I think ur behavior explains a lot about ur character. Ur gonna get banned if u keep it up. Ur disrespecting people left and right, bro. This thread is about people's Top 3 strains they currently want in their gardens. Not how much shit u can talk and seeds u can scam from peeps! Leave the BS drama at home and not on the Farm, please.
oh shit when did you become a mod .. i just noticed that.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
I'm trying to keep things respectable around here. U feel me? Hope every1 can play nice and continue the quest for Dankness. I got my eyes open for a few strains. Green Ribbon, White Fire #3 and Don Christo! Any1 know where they be hiding? Lol.

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

i sourced a wifi cut that originated (or where my source got it from) swerve. kinda sad to even say where i got it lol....
But was given as wifi3
got a cut of it rooting right now so time will tell!!
IMG 0514

also got some dry samples
IMG 0515
IMG 0516

be sick if its the #3, but even if not im keeping its, some amazing smoke for sure!

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

Top Bottom