What are the top 3 strains your currently after?

• Thread starter Skunkmasterflex
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sanvanalona

sanvanalona

I literally have the first 2 you named and love the shit out of them. Hope you get them back.
MW
First off, you are killing it right now. Just to know that these strains still exist make me so happy. Are you sure about the bubblegum? Sandpoint, Idaho usually lets the heads know what I am talking about as that bubblegum was so very special. If you have it might you also have a strain named "twister" or "twisted" from the same family? Equally amazing genetics in my memory but its been a number of years since I was able to try that. Fucking bubblegum, wow I am so shocked. My only homie with that cut passed a number of years ago, with him passed many amazing genetics and he surely would of been a breeder on these boards if he had only lived to see the day. Please, when you can send me pics of either strain, would be so hyped to see.

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

First off, you are killing it right now. Just to know that these strains still exist make me so happy. Are you sure about the bubblegum? Sandpoint, Idaho usually lets the heads know what I am talking about as that bubblegum was so very special. If you have it might you also have a strain named "twister" or "twisted" from the same family? Equally amazing genetics in my memory but its been a number of years since I was able to try that. Fucking bubblegum, wow I am so shocked. My only homie with that cut passed a number of years ago, with him passed many amazing genetics and he surely would of been a breeder on these boards if he had only lived to see the day. Please, when you can send me pics of either strain, would be so hyped to see.
Im positive buddy about the bbgum it tastes like bazooka joe. I have it in my close circle of friends. Im from indiana and know most of the tight knit growers there. The clone was actually traded at a phish show in ohio several years ago. Classic story was wild and the cops were called with a tub full of cuts nothing happened but great story. Lost a strain called toejam in the mix but still have her. I have a few shots I can send you for sure man. The leaves are thick and old school looking almost like it looks like its revegging just old as fuck looking lol. Thanks for the kind words its much needed been working hard.

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

Im positive buddy about the bbgum it tastes like bazooka joe. I have it in my close circle of friends. Im from indiana and know most of the tight knit growers there. The clone was actually traded at a phish show in ohio several years ago. Classic story was wild and the cops were called with a tub full of cuts nothing happened but great story. Lost a strain called toejam in the mix but still have her. I have a few shots I can send you for sure man. The leaves are thick and old school looking almost like it looks like its revegging just old as fuck looking lol. Thanks for the kind words its much needed been working hard.

Ding, Ding, Ding.......sounds like the winner!!!! That is so awesome man, I would love to hear the story too. Wow this answered a question I have been having about the "Indiana Bubblegum" for a number of years.....By the way, what the fuck is up with Ohio? Why do so many epic strains make its way through there.......oh shit now I need to update a new ohio special three that I want very badly:

Lemon (ohio cut): Straight like a lemon diesel, this girl rocks! Held tight in Ohio, but rumor has it that it made its way to L.A., I believe it as I saw some of the smoke at BPG (Berkely Patients Group) a year or so ago.

Dumpster: Want it

4-way: Again supposedly only available in Ohio....not talking about anything from the dam here!!!

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Ding, Ding, Ding.......sounds like the winner!!!! That is so awesome man, I would love to hear the story too. Wow this answered a question I have been having about the "Indiana Bubblegum" for a number of years.....By the way, what the fuck is up with Ohio? Why do so many epic strains make its way through there.......oh shit now I need to update a new ohio special three that I want very badly:

Lemon (ohio cut): Straight like a lemon diesel, this girl rocks! Held tight in Ohio, but rumor has it that it made its way to L.A., I believe it as I saw some of the smoke at BPG (Berkely Patients Group) a year or so ago.

Dumpster: Want it

4-way: Again supposedly only available in Ohio....not talking about anything from the dam here!!!
Ohio has decriminalized for 100 grams i believe and been that way forever it helps loosen the laws. Its just real earthy and hippyish vibes in the countryside there man just gets those growers in there. Im actually from ohio as well just all over the midwest to be honest.
The lemon cut you speak of is it referred to lemon g? there are 2 cuts I know of one not so potent but tastes like lemon zest. The other one way more potent. Also a lemon skunk that runs around those parts but doesnt sound like the one you speak of.

To be honest I do not and have never liked dumpster. I have seen it several times just had a cool gimmick. Why would someone keep such a killer plant in a dumpster? another man gathers what another man spills..

B

bckwht

That my friend is a great list and obtainable. I could be pretty set on that combo alone for a long time.

Yea I feel like its a wish list that could be attained one day haha helps me sleep at night..btw thanks for all the info/help bro you been doing some good things around here lately and it's much appreciated

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Is that dumpster also smell like trash cuz I got something that smells str8 sour trash.. Taste better though lol

KitsapGrapeApe

KitsapGrapeApe

i think htis is the same as last time i said it but whateve

alien 4. i love Chemdog #4
NL #5
the wills/willies, a strain that was going around western washington late 90's early 2000's way before i ever dreamed about growing
panama red

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Oh ya the list my list of three that I've had and after.
Cherry OG
Blue Dream SC leaner
Electric Haze

Three I've never had
Shavesta
OG mafia cut
Skunk #1

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Albert Walker instead of skunk #1 cuz I've prolly had the number #1 before esque!

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

i think htis is the same as last time i said it but whateve

alien 4. i love Chemdog #4
NL #5
the wills/willies, a strain that was going around western washington late 90's early 2000's way before i ever dreamed about growing
panama red

The willies was awesome! That was a very nice and tasty smoke, almost creamy if I remember right. It was seen around Mt for a while and I am sure with the new legalization over there you will see it again.

B

bckwht

Is that dumpster also smell like trash cuz I got something that smells str8 sour trash.. Taste better though lol
I had a few people brig me some dumpster buds but I didn't notice a trash smell...my smell sucks tho but I picked up a funky dank smell lol I'm incapable of picking out distinct smells very Well but after a nice blunt I could def feel a heavy buzz but nothing crazy strong..I'd love to have it just to see what it does but even I wouldn't let it in my "top buds smoked" category..flavor is good at best, hear it yields strong but I'd still take many over her; however the story is just super badass

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

what is dumpster?? had a bunch of arcata/hashplant13 we called trash.... was fucking delicious and so sticky you could grab a cola and stick it on your car window.

REAL BLACKBERRY KUSH
REAL BLACKBERRY KUSH
REAL BLACKBERRY KUSH.

ive had 3-4 samples of this amazing herb here in CO, and the one in boulder yesterday blew me the fuck away. perfect smell taste bag appeal, and the high was a straight 9/10, which is very uncommon for me.

yall ever see that movie blow? you know where the red head dude is sitting in his living room dumbfounded like "dude, im fuckin stoned... im really....." hahaha... was doing that shit hardcore yesterday.

CR is on the hunt.

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
what is dumpster?? had a bunch of arcata/hashplant13 we called trash.... was fucking delicious and so sticky you could grab a cola and stick it on your car window.

REAL BLACKBERRY KUSH
REAL BLACKBERRY KUSH
REAL BLACKBERRY KUSH.

ive had 3-4 samples of this amazing herb here in CO, and the one in boulder yesterday blew me the fuck away. perfect smell taste bag appeal, and the high was a straight 9/10, which is very uncommon for me.

yall ever see that movie blow? you know where the red head dude is sitting in his living room dumbfounded like "dude, im fuckin stoned... im really....." hahaha... was doing that shit hardcore yesterday.

CR is on the hunt.
Right there with ya doggie!
;)
M

Top Bottom