What are the top 3 strains your currently after?

• Thread starter Skunkmasterflex
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Darth Fader

Darth Fader

I love this thread. It's one part dream strain wish list and one part MTV Real World.

I'm liking posts all around and wondering if I must be somewhat demented or just bored and entertained as hell. Probably both. Just got piss-quizzed and don't really give a damn if I passed.

Anyway, if I didn't have this site to entertain me and learned from, I'd probably spin-off. So I hope everyone stays. Admit your failings, have big hearts, forgive/look past others shortcoming, act in ways that are good karma, avoid bad karma, send Fader cuts.

Have a beautiful day!

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

I love this thread. It's one part dream strain wish list and one part MTV Real World.

I'm liking posts of posts all around and wondering if I must be somewhat demented or just bored and entertained as hell. Probably both. Just got piss-quizzed and don't really give a damn if I passed.

Anyway, if I didn't have this site to entertain me and learned from, I'd probably spin-off. So I hope everyone stays. Admit your failings, have big hearts, forgive/look past others shortcoming, act in ways that are good karma, avoid bad karma, send Fader cuts.

Have a beautiful day!
give them the good ole taste test

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
I know, but peeps here have it. I know there r restrictions on sharing certain cuts. I have had bad luck wit White Fire from seed. I need to get another pack or a legit cut. She is the one strain I could smoke for the rest of my life.
I didn't like the Wifi I started from seed either. Need to pop more one of these days. Grats on the Mod status Rival! Peace brother! Motiv

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
I didn't like the Wifi I started from seed either. Need to pop more one of these days. Grats on the Mod status Rival! Peace brother! Motiv
Thanx a lot. I had 4 get eaten by larve and the last 2 died from some random shit. I will get more beans and try 2 find a winner. I want the WMK from OGR and Love Triangle from Bhodi also. Thanx for the support, Motiv!

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
If Avalon collective was still around a lot of people wishes would be granted. G.O.D had a kiler collection over there.

He had the wifi 3 for sure, and a bunch of other fire. I think someone still has his stable.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
If Avalon collective was still around a lot of people wishes would be granted. G.O.D had a kiler collection over there.

He had the wifi 3 for sure, and a bunch of other fire. I think someone still has his stable.
I thought NorCal215 had his collection but don't hold me 2 that. I don't think he sold the WF3 at Avalon. I'm sure it was a dif pheno.

Top Bottom