What are the top 3 strains your currently after?

• Thread starter Skunkmasterflex
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
We Solidarity

We Solidarity

shoreline -
IMG 0802

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
I love the stuff and it's all my people want anyways. I used to have a ton of variety but it all proved to be a harder sell than the Kush's. Most people seem to just want OG in SoCal.
the trendy weed or shit I hear in the movies is what they seem to demand. Up north or the older folks seem to appreciate a multitude of flavors instead of getting bogged down on one flavor. I do think OG Kush is awesome and a great batch of a solid cut can be a 9-10 out of 10. But, I love variety :D

SoCal 420

SoCal 420

I love the stuff and it's all my people want anyways. I used to have a ton of variety but it all proved to be a harder sell than the Kush's. Most people seem to just want OG in SoCal.
One of my bros in I.E. claims an Original Ghost Cut, Had it for ages and still does... (Hooked up through friends @ Harbor Side if I remember correctly) Sent this shot via. cell when he had x-tra cuts recently...

3Ic3F83Lf5L45N85F4d4ud1ef5cee3d451a81

sky high

sky high

Damn bro. Must be nice to know folks who actually come through on promises. LOL. :rolleyes::confused:

Was growin for yield then. Ghost never yielded for shit, and honestly wasn't that blown away by her @ the time. However, I was rollin kinda like you are now with a bevy of popular/hot/talked about cuts...and that's when it's easy to overlook stuff in the madness.

LOL...these days I'm still growin cuts I got 4 years ago. (remember, the Special Bus doesn't stop up here)

shit....I can't even keep track of all the cuts,,,,much less secure them

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

well shit sky im like an hour from ya tops now.... want to jump on the special bus??? hahaha... you know whatever is in my stable is yours.

matter o fact i have a cut of diagonal for ya i was told you should run ;-)

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

yes sir!!! oh my god is it instantly better. haha. never leaving fuck the city.

was actually like right next to your house yesterday going to check out my old spot up there... fuckin ghost town man, all shut down its crazy....

didnt have my phone on me or i woulda called ya

M

MiDWeZ

TheWhite X Sour Diesel(AJs Cut)

Tied for #2

Og Kush Fire x pre98 Bubba Kush
Og Kush Fire x pre97 Bubblegum

Tied for #3

Purple Urkle X Pre97 Indiana Bubblegum
The White x Pre97 Indiana Bubblegum

Sorry if its a little Raskal biased. I dont live in a grower friendly area and i have no access to verified cuts only seeds from the net. Ive only grown out WhiteFire and White and love them both. Going to take a chance on finding another breeder i trust. Have some Roarge(golden lion) and AfterLife Og(exotic genetix) on the way.... Peace

fractal

fractal

Is it even possible now to find original ECSD, bubba kush, chemdog etc. . . In california dispensaries? I've been out of the loop for 2 years now and regret every day losing my collection of the above named cuts and plenty of other irreplaceable ones. If someone does not have connects in the heart of humboldt or mendo like I used to, is it even possible to find original verified clones now? Im talking about that versus some seed grown stuff like rezdog's gear being passed off as an original cut. I could still tell from the growth and smell if it was original, no doubt about that.

EVOKE

EVOKE

triangle kush
trainwreck
97' christmas kush this stuff had it all smell taste super potent it made me tremble... after smoking a bowl it felt like i was pop locking insane high... never found it again... it was an og with a orangey citrus tang... i know its out there just gotta find the grower that sold it to me....

Top Bottom