What are the top 3 strains your currently after?

• Thread starter Skunkmasterflex
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
fractal

fractal

I'd take a proper phenotype of the Free Tibet over any of these OG's around...lol
Someone with good things to say about SOMA seeds? Holy shit this is not something you see everyday. Free Tibet is dank stuff then?

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Someone with good things to say about SOMA seeds? Holy shit this is not something you see everyday. Free Tibet is dank stuff then?
hey you see people with good phenos from barneys and greenhouse seeds...lol
I would say his free tibet was the only one I liked and the soma a+ or rock bud made for great outdoor that went for 4k a unit...they thought it was indoor. I grew his white willow too and it was pretty decent. You gotta remember that was his old stock...

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Yeah, the free tibet pheno I had was awesome, unlike anything I see today except the sonoma coma would be the only thing that remotely reminds me of it and it's just the odor a bit not the high on those two...

fractal

fractal

View attachment 332904
old souvenir from oaksterdam 2005' Good times for sure!
Heres some Jack im smoking at the moment! Im Hooked LOL!
View attachment 332906
i say history gonna repeat itself like is always has and everyone's gonna be chasing all these old school strains that everyone forgot about!

Jack Herer is tied with Super Silver Haze for 2nd best commercially available seedline of all time, with Blockhead being #1. . . Just my opinion. The Jack is so amazing in all areas and a proper selection will result in something that can give any OG cut a run for its money.

Aligee

Aligee

Jack Herer is tied with Super Silver Haze for 2nd best commercially available seedline of all time, with Blockhead being #1. . . Just my opinion. The Jack is so amazing in all areas and a proper selection will result in something that can give any OG cut a run for its money.
I couldnt agree with you more! im amazed by jacks smell & high, the hybrids also seem to dominate! lots of jack hybrids ive sampled that taste so good!

soserthc1

soserthc1

adding Jack to the list, again the grow time has led me away from this but might be time ......

Damn I need a dispensary or to move bad....... gonna see my first legal cannabis sale in 2 days from now . i suppose i'm heading in right direction

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
hey you see people with good phenos from barneys and greenhouse seeds...lol
I would say his free tibet was the only one I liked and the soma a+ or rock bud made for great outdoor that went for 4k a unit...they thought it was indoor. I grew his white willow too and it was pretty decent. You gotta remember that was his old stock...

There were some gems to be found in his old stock.

ftwendy

ftwendy

og kush is a narcotic, jack actually gets you "high"...lol it's a great daytime ride for sure!

LOVE me some Jack buds.... have a very fond memory of a lakeside wake and bake in the northwoods of wisco, late 90's. The Jack we smoked that morning instantly crossed my eyes while exhaling the first green hit.... made me blink repeatedly just to refocus. Sounds dreadful, but it's amazing to experience. Buds came from Madison

Natural

Natural

The 90's coming back? ..good lord. I've got access to some real 90's stock..Super Skunk..Jack Herer..and Lemon Indica. All of which are still as good as they were back then too.
The oldskool ones I'm missing and would really love to have is..
White Rhino
Skunk #1
Blueberry:hungry:

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
I have and do, Im not to fond of anything else tho.. I have a sweet tooth for og's, it's a bad habit but I like it.. Ever since the club days, the specific look the nug structure, and the aroma had me searching for the best Ogeez..

Don't get me wrong I could smoke on some white, cookies, bubbas, and green crackeness, but nothing gets me where I want to be other than OG.. IMHO...

By the way baba, sickass og cut u have on your hands.. Mad respect..

I agree yet were still not satisfied with the 6 OG cuts we have lol. I need every OG cut to compare and pick a favorite.

jaredman

jaredman

I would have to say my top three in no particular order are
raspberry kush, the cut that was going around Colorado specifically steamboat springs in 2002
trinity, from the same area and timeframe
Indiana bubblegum, the real deal cut

LordOfThNugz

LordOfThNugz

1) Hawaiian Sativa from Federation- my absolute favorite high and taste of all time.
2) Reńe cut or Highend from Legends. So uniquely stanky dank like a diesel swerve dead rotten fruit funk with SOOOO many crystals.
3) The original ORIGINAL ECSD clone.

4)---- The strain I will have developed ten years in the future. :) had to have a #4.

Welshwizzard

Welshwizzard

3 I would realllly like to get hold of are

Amnesia Haze, we get it as standard here but I want the one that smells like urine! Half a doob and I am fully gone.

Nevilles Haze, had a couple of times but only once was I put fully on my arse. I want that slap round the chops high.

A true 100% Afghan. As most, I'd like to get as true an Afghan to where all these crosses and dilutions come from but I imagine the true genes are long gone.

Probably caught the wrong end of the stick for this thread but ah well!

fractal

fractal

3 I would realllly like to get hold of are

Amnesia Haze, we get it as standard here but I want the one that smells like urine! Half a doob and I am fully gone.

Nevilles Haze, had a couple of times but only once was I put fully on my arse. I want that slap round the chops high.

A true 100% Afghan. As most, I'd like to get as true an Afghan to where all these crosses and dilutions come from but I imagine the true genes are long gone.

Probably caught the wrong end of the stick for this thread but ah well!

Get some Deep Chunk for your afghani needs.

Welshwizzard

Welshwizzard

Get some Deep Chunk for your afghani needs.

Sweet man, will investigate! Love being put onto the old school ones every now and again, you ran it? Never really fussed about yield, rather the quality high. :)

Top Bottom