What are the top 3 strains your currently after?

• Thread starter Skunkmasterflex
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Shamus

Shamus

86' heirloom skunk 1.. wipe this one off the list.
Toaster times 013

Toaster times 018

Toaster times 032

Toaster times 056

stank as all hell.

fractal

fractal

Nope not that lol. But I've also had Red Eye Jedi which isn't it either.

I feel you on that Hollywood PK tho. Used to run Royal Pure Kush (Hollywood PK x Royal Kush). BOMB!!! Would love to try the Hollywood PK on it's own.

I had that LA pure kush and it was so nice. Lost it when I had to go to the hospital to get my gallbladder removed, and couldn't water the re-vegging plant for a few days. Really, really dank stuff like Bubba but more lemony.

Mtngrown

Mtngrown

just got true og, the white, gsc forum, exodus cheese,and Chemdog #4, all from a private grower/friend so i know theyre the bomb cuts.

top three im droolin over right now are loompas headband,ghost, and hollywood pk...
never "searching" cause all good things come in time.
i know eventually theyll be passed my way so i will just rock the hoes ive got right now ;)
puttin em to work!

fractal

fractal

That Chemdog #4 is epic shit, great plant! Be sure to feed it suuuuper heavy, I mean 10-20% higher ppm than other plants because I had a couple runs where it looked fine but I didn't push the ferts enough and it came out really larfy and no potency or resin at all.

Jon Snow

Jon Snow

That Chemdog #4 is epic shit, great plant! Be sure to feed it suuuuper heavy, I mean 10-20% higher ppm than other plants because I had a couple runs where it looked fine but I didn't push the ferts enough and it came out really larfy and no potency or resin at all.
I totally agree. Love the Chemdog #4, but had the same experience. She is the heaviest feeder I have and definitely needs extra calcium as well.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
I have an original rezdog pack of sour wonder from 2003. Williams wonder x sour D.
grew some of the largest indoor flowers I've ever grown with that cross!! Shit was huge :)
Took 80 days though too...lol

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Nothing but OGK??? Come on bro, tell me you've smoked something good besides OGK...

I have and do, Im not to fond of anything else tho.. I have a sweet tooth for og's, it's a bad habit but I like it.. Ever since the club days, the specific look the nug structure, and the aroma had me searching for the best Ogeez..

Don't get me wrong I could smoke on some white, cookies, bubbas, and green crackeness, but nothing gets me where I want to be other than OG.. IMHO...

By the way baba, sickass og cut u have on your hands.. Mad respect..

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
I'd take a proper phenotype of the Free Tibet over any of these OG's around...lol

Top Bottom