What are the top 3 strains your currently after?

• Thread starter Skunkmasterflex
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
late 90's...prob won't find her or the original seed stock that produced her. Grape Bubblegum with an intense heady sativa high. Tons of goodies before the OG's but the LA market has demanded OGK so many growers have given up strains of yesteryear...

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Up in norcal you can find good indica/sativas and straight sativas and a more well rounded variety of strains with more older cuts still held.
But down in Socal, especially LA, you guys have done dug yourselves a downward OG spiral...lol ;)

edit: I love good OGK, but I love so many other strains that to limit it to how many different OGK's I could gather, just wouldn't float my boat. I prefer a multitude of flavors and I'm not big on sweet but I like spicy and hazey, and floral/herbally, non OG lemon too, and I love good tangerine flavored herb.

soserthc1

soserthc1

I have and do, Im not to fond of anything else tho.. I have a sweet tooth for og's, it's a bad habit but I like it.. Ever since the club days, the specific look the nug structure, and the aroma had me searching for the best Ogeez..

Don't get me wrong I could smoke on some white, cookies, bubbas, and green crackeness, but nothing gets me where I want to be other than OG.. IMHO...

By the way baba, sickass og cut u have on your hands.. Mad respect..

Well all depends on where you wanna be, I def don't have a problem with a good day sativa and really love some massive producing mango - way to much variety to stick with a few strains plus the fun is trying to get a new pheno expression out of something that usually does not come from the variety jmho .... thou ps i wrote this post before reading baba's last few to funny

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Never seen her around maybe I need to do a search if she's highly recommended..

Do u have any pics of her?
I don't have any pics from that long ago due to computer issues a long time ago and lost a bunch of stuff from that time. The coral reef back then shits on the coral reef I've seen in recent years and man if I could get that back!!! And the SSH from the third floor! Not this grassy SSH crap from Humby and all over that yields, but the redder hazey, cherry flav SSH that actually got you uber baked and tripping!!

soserthc1

soserthc1

I don't have any pics from that long ago due to computer issues a long time ago and lost a bunch of stuff from that time. The coral reef back then shits on the coral reef I've seen in recent years and man if I could get that back!!! And the SSH from the third floor! Not this grassy SSH crap from Humby and all over that yields, but the redder hazey, cherry flav SSH that actually got you uber baked and tripping!!

uber baked and tripping sounds like a good time , got a pack of f'2 SSH from here maybe a search , a little long for my taste thou , how long u run SSH baba 10-11 weeks ??

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

And the SSH from the third floor!!

LOL!! This is off topic but brought back a memory.. I used 2 hit a club in the Bay a long time ago I think in San Leandro or Hayward? I can't member but there used 2 b a 3 story club there & the bud was on the 3rd floor.. After u got the buds u could smoke out on the roof.. Fuckin super fun times when Cali clubs juss started 2 pop up.. Man those were super fun times hunting 4 them hidden clubs..

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
LOL!! This is off topic but brought back a memory.. I used 2 hit a club in the Bay a long time ago I think in San Leandro or Hayward? I can't member but there used 2 b a 3 story club there & the bud was on the 3rd floor.. After u got the buds u could smoke out on the roof.. Fuckin super fun times when Cali clubs juss started 2 pop up.. Man those were super fun times hunting 4 them hidden clubs..
was in oakland bro...called the 3rd floor, lines & cashiers and clones took up that whole room. Was gnarly, makes harborside look slow...lol

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
they sold more clones than any other club in that day and people used to come from all over...was a clone only place in hayward or somewhere back then too....

Aligee

Aligee

that ssh went 9 weeks...never seen any other ssh like her
Yes! Thats what i like to here! Im on a sativa quest i agree with you on the Og's i got one and many hybrids im good with that! I here Jack herer & ssh share the same parents with a slight twist , mango haze is a pheno selected from SSH to my knowledge! these are my next seed hunts!!!

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Yes! Thats what i like to here! Im on a sativa quest i agree with you on the Og's i got one and may hybrids im good with that! I here Jack herer & ssh share the same parents with a slight twist , mango haze is a pheno selected from SSH to my knowledge! these are my next seed hunts!!!
finding seed from the days of yesterday of Jack Herer are tough bro! But yeah, you can see the relationship between the skunk1 & super skunk and hazes and northern lights with the jack & ssh...

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

was in oakland bro...called the 3rd floor, lines & cashiers and clones took up that whole room. Was gnarly, makes harborside look slow...lol
Did they have a San Francisco 3rd floor also? I used 2 get my cuts at a spot in SF. (Mission & 14th maybe) Sumthin about that name reminded me of the very beginning of the Cali Med scene..

In the old days I'd hunt 4 every club in the Bay Area so I'm sure I've been there..

Aligee

Aligee

old souvenir from oaksterdam 2005' Good times for sure!
Heres some Jack im smoking at the moment! Im Hooked LOL!

i say history gonna repeat itself like is always has and everyone's gonna be chasing all these old school strains that everyone forgot about!

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
dennis peron had a hidden club and there was a sf club that was almost comparable to 3rd floor but truly nothing of the 3rd floor stature...lol 3rd floor was only one of it's kind back then and prob the busiest club I've ever seen or heard of...

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Old school Jack... I've always thought that jack tasted 2 strong 4 me.. I liked that taste more on a back tone & on any jack strain or cross that sativa like taste or what ever it is its 2 strong 4 me.. Strains with that sativa like taste in the back tone wound b Lambs Bread or Durban Poison.. I say sativa like taste b'cuz lots of sativas I've seen had that smell or taste in the mix.. Now I juss call it that Jack taste!!

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

dennis peron had a hidden club and there was a sf club that was almost comparable to 3rd floor but truly nothing of the 3rd floor stature...lol 3rd floor was only one of it's kind back then and prob the busiest club I've ever seen or heard of...
I think I got my KILLER Purple Cream plant there at there SF location.. That Purple Cream was bomb.. I'd say 75% GDP but with a added MEGA Skunk funk.. The good old days..

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Anybody smoke the AB or the other lettered/numbered strains dennis peron bred? Those were so high end, wish I could get those back...

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Updated list.. Now that were talkin bout the good old days I'm gunna add a old favorite of mine 2 the list Sweet Nightmare.. From a club in San Francisco on Hight & Fillmore across the st from good fellows smoke shop.. Nobody on earth knows what I'm talkin bout when I say Sweet Nightmare.. It's a killer ass sour grapefruit taste & the smell in the air after a joint or bowl is a super mega evil sour grapefruit.. It's 1 of my favorite tasting strains on earth.. New list:

1)Triangle Kush

2) The Y

3) Sweet Nightmare

S

SmokeDream

Stuff sounds good all, wish I could've tried some or been there.
Not really after anything atm, focusing on current stock.
You all know what i'm talking about, I just got a lot of beans already & new strains come out like daily stats.
Strains I'm pheno hunting atm:
Grail Widow
S1 NL#5xSk "Sweet Anise Pheno"
SFV/Chemdog D x Chitrali#1

I wouldn't mind some,
Pure & Purple Kush from mid 06/07
Headband from 07/08
found these in LA but the stuff that floated to the mid-west was just as good or better.

I love when you crack a HB nug apart after a good cure & the lemon zest trichomes just burst out fuming & openning the nostril. She was meant for me lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom