What are the top 3 strains your currently after?

• Thread starter Skunkmasterflex
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
symbiote420

symbiote420

great thread

my 3 wishlist would be

a5 haze
c5 haze
santa marta columbian gold( it was called john sinclair at the cup)whatever reeferman put out at the cup 1 year in amsterdam very nice diferent to haze but still alot of similarities lovely exotic stuff

peace

Nice freakin list brutha! I got lucky and scored a freebie pack of Karma's A5 haze x Thai, I planned on f2ing and fishing for some A5 similar plants! I missed out on the CG era, but that's between God and my parents eh?! LOL my old head homies swear that pinners used to smash 4 0r 5 stoners...that's my kind of erb then! I'm testing Jimmynitz' Colombian Gold now, he used Reeferman's SMCG in that cross!

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Only 3 is VERY hard, i have like 10 right off the top but,

A real G13 cut (pacific maybe)
The original Tahoe OG
Matanuska Thunderfuck (had the real one and lost it)

I too would love a gnarly 100+ day african sativa of some kind.

Peace all! Great lists! Motiv

sky high

sky high

Columbian Red...Thai Stick...and that red Michoacan in '74...... those would certainly be on my list >>>>IF<<<< you could grow anything even REMOTELY close in high and taste.....

but nope....I've seen/grown the "Columbian Red" and a few thai varieties over the last 20 and there's just no similarity between what we grow and what we used to get in the mid-70's...which was cured all to fuck...to a lovely/tasty red/gold/brown....not fresh green weed. In fact, we never even SAW green/uncured weed til the 80's/KGB/Skunk where I grew up in the Midwest (KC). Just NOT the same thing. (sorry Reeferman, you had to be there)

3 cuts, huh?

Wheelchair Crippler.... from Nederland...and not the fake cut...
The best tastin' "Kush" cut out there......WTF "kush" really is.... LOL
Roadkill Skunk...

nice lists, folks

s h

dankworth

dankworth

Kitsap-
Nope, old skool BC strain, search this site for threads, northone knows a little something about chemo.

heavydutykevork

heavydutykevork

Premium Member
Supporter
In this order

1. The real deal road kill skunk that turned the bag yellow back in the early to mid 90's

2. The real deal Dr. Kevorkian from mid 90's to early 2000 when the homies got popped:(

3. Banana OG or Legend OG

vaporedout

vaporedout

'91 Skunk VA
Loompa's Headband
Girl Scout Cookies

Actually re-aquiring Tahoe OG is prob #1 cause I gotsa bad pinesol jones.

gotta throw this out there, as far as GSC, i was at the club and saw a fresh batch of clones, they were GSC, so i told the girl throw that on my bill, all of a sudden, the bill went up 60$ the club was selling those GSC clones for 60 a pop and all others were still 10.....

anyways my list

KILLING FIELDS
98 BUBBA
ANY HIGH CBD (for the wifey)
one more BLACK (the one the guy on here got from africa)

dirk d

dirk d

currently my top wants are

Girl Scout Cookies (Original not hybrid)
East Coast Sour Diesel (Original)
Apricot Helix
Kyle Kushmans Strawberry Cough (Original)

Of course my mind changes every flowering cycle but this is a current "wants list"

Oh ya Outkasts Blueberry lol

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

Im in: 1. The B.C. Biker Hash Plant cut, you cannot get this from seed, believe me I have tried
2. 1980's roadkill Jamaican skunk, the true parent to chemdog imvho
3. Pre 2000 Dj short blueberry indica.......tasted more blueberry than a fresh batch of blueberries, amazing stuff.

Top Bottom