What are the top 3 strains your currently after?

• Thread starter Skunkmasterflex
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Pre-91 Bubba
The right Chemdog for me (my new giesel cut may cover this, we'll see)
Phishhead/Deadhead OG

I want some of your Giesel. ;) Is that different from Ogiesel? I had some Phall 97 wax a few months ago. Yum.

outwest

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
what a fun thread...

More than all else I'd love:
Afghan Landrace
Nepali Landrace
Colombian Landrace

I want to create new flavors!
I just got Gravity, which topped my list since I first saw/smoked it in '08.

As far as established varietals go:
Trinity
Master Kush/Pure Kush/Hindu Kush
Hogsbreath (hawgsbreath)

But hardly anything compares to the SSH cut my homie got from Shanti way back. Best fucking smoke... hell anything from the days of massive dutch seed runs through the 1990s would be nice, but nothing sounds as good as the landrace strain some secluded African/Sub-Asian family has run and bred for generations, crossbred into another landrace strain some secluded Pacific Island/South American family has run and bred for generations

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Giesel is some good smoke. Fruit loop skunk on the inhale and Chemdog D funky chem on the exhale. Iv ran her a ton of times and she seems to do better in my garden un topped....just an FYI for you Giesel growers out there

B

bckwht

Thanks skunk! I just got House of Funks frost hammer (gieselxsnowlotus) I'm freakin pissed I missed the ecsdxsnowlotus.

Tomorrow I'm gonna order the goji og if it's still around. Missed the NL cross and almost thumped myself

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Giesel x snow lotus should be fire. The goji I will preach to anyone is probably the best pack of seeds you can come across online right now. Nothing but utter dank. The snow lotus is a wild card in crosses I was told by bodhi, so I'm sure you will get a nice variety of phenos to hunt from with any of the male snow lotus crosses.

B

bckwht

Giesel x snow lotus should be fire. The goji I will preach to anyone is probably the best pack of seeds you can come across online right now. Nothing but utter dank. The snow lotus is a wild card in crosses I was told by bodhi, so I'm sure you will get a nice variety of phenos to hunt from with any of the male snow lotus crosses.

Decided to grab that pack of goji immediately after this post you made. I have half pack of lucky charms from bodhi and plan on buying anything else I can from him

deep buddy

deep buddy

Columbian Red...Thai Stick...and that red Michoacan in '74...... those would certainly be on my list >>>>IF<<<< you could grow anything even REMOTELY close in high and taste.....

but nope....I've seen/grown the "Columbian Red" and a few thai varieties over the last 20 and there's just no similarity between what we grow and what we used to get in the mid-70's...which was cured all to fuck...to a lovely/tasty red/gold/brown....not fresh green weed. In fact, we never even SAW green/uncured weed til the 80's/KGB/Skunk where I grew up in the Midwest (KC). Just NOT the same thing. (sorry Reeferman, you had to be there)

3 cuts, huh?

Wheelchair Crippler.... from Nederland...and not the fake cut...
The best tastin' "Kush" cut out there......WTF "kush" really is.... LOL
Roadkill Skunk...

nice lists, folks

s h
shit sky high im from KC too! i used to gorilla blue river road. killed it with blue ridge grown mexi bag seed(ohh how i wish i still had those!!) mmmm mmmm good!

ohh and my list has to be up dated.
ghost train appears as good as attained(thank you!)

so i want a really good mexi land race either gurerra(sp?) or oaxacan ,or michocan.:))

Latest posts

Top Bottom