What are the top 3 strains your currently after?

• Thread starter Skunkmasterflex
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
toxichippie

toxichippie

purple erkle
pure kush
pre-98 bubba
GSC
tahoe alien
lemon alien dawg
headband bx

KennyPowers

KennyPowers

I NEED COOKIES

Orig 14366331

Dirty White Boy

Dirty White Boy

Two types of Herpes and maybe toss in some syphilis while your at it......all pre 95 of course.....gotta find me some lost hooker city in the desert round vegas......mad max style hooker STD strain grabbin HAHA yes.....yes....it shall be done.

M

Mitygrows

I used to get this shit called woodland it was so frostie big orange hairs used to get it in sacramento 99 2000 have not Sean anything like it

Rasputin

Rasputin

What's up farmers:)

Was sitting around with a group of homies and we all brought like 5-10 different strains to have a mini canna cup. We got to talking about strains we have smoked and would love to have cuts of in our garden or strains we just have never been able to. Come across and would love to see what the hypes all about.
Now I realize geographically strain popularity changes pretty dramatically. So I figured I'd come on here and start this thread being there are people from all over the world on here and figure out what people are really going after from all around.
So here's basically what's up....list the 3 strains that are at the top of your must have list.
This is not a I have this or that and looking to trade for this or that thread. Just a thread to discuss what people are gunning for. Who knows, maybe some of these awesome breeders on this site may pop in and realize they have a cut that tons of people want and do a breeding project with it:)
Let the lists begin ~Smf~

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
if some one has some sannies THE MASK ..it was a sannie strain then he dropped it,,handed out the rest as freebies.
im on the hunt, and would love a lead on her :D

619ster

619ster

I remember Tobor acquired the Ebeneezer Splooge pheno of the Mask. It looks amazing when flowered!

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
I remember Tobor acquired the Ebeneezer Splooge pheno of the Mask. It looks amazing when flowered!
i have ran it a couple times,,and have some beans from a light leak.. but i want some more f2 stock to go thru again..this herb is one of my old ladys fav..the last grow with it, she smoked more of it then i did. lol

K

kolah

I was searching for it and just landed some Black Widow ....this is supposedly from Shantibaba...which is further stated to come from the same mom and pop plants from the old skool genetics of White Widow.

Latest posts

Top Bottom