What are the top 3 strains your currently after?

• Thread starter Skunkmasterflex
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

tomoe_nage

Pestilence
HP13
Bullrider "original so-cal version"
Apricot Helix
Snerval
Metal Haze

oops is that more than 3?

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Mine changed a bit, and 3 strains is too little. So i'll throw out 3 "lines" i want to locate:

Need:
Skunk VA
Chemdog's Sister
(have 3,4, D already, 4 is questionable, but another is available if needed)
Giesel also actually (wanted, not in house)

Need:
Sour Dubs
U Dub
O Dub
(Dubtech 7 already in house)

Need:
SFV OG
Tahoe OG
Ghost OG
Legend OG
True OG
Poison OG
(Have a fake Ghost cut, but that aint gonna cut it. A few of these will hopefully be locked down soon)

Im not sure ill ever be able to narrow my wants list down to 3 strains, but who knows. Those are my flavors of the month though. Peace and respect Farmers! Motiv

Shamus

Shamus

Elvis
Chocolate trip
True RKS
Ill be getting Elvis diesel S1's at some point but not really sure as to where the "diesel" stands to the "pure" Elvis.. Either way it'll be interesting.

Shamus

Shamus

The real NL #5.

that's the only one.
What does it smell like? I have a cut of NL my grand father has had since the mid 80's got it from Canadian bikers. Smells of straight orange rinds/pine but NOT in a OG way.. Hard to describe. like literally a pine cone stuffed with orange rinds.. In every sense of the explanation. Awesome high and full of trichs. Only smoked OD of it and its prime.. Better than 75% of the buds out here anyways. He doesn't have a cut # though.. it's just NL

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

closest Ive found is a shiva skunk in the midwest southern indiana area. There is a skinnl they call it also shiva skunk x nl and they have been around a while. Middle of nowhere heads hold onto strains more so than what I ve seen in med states.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
:confused:
for me..being new at this, and Having Not tried very many of the millions of crosses,
I get caught up in looking at new ones and I get distracted and end running too many at once..

How the heck do you guys manage it all??:confused:

I keep telling myself, "No more new stuff Ken"..You have enough flavors for now....
But you can never get enough can you? o_O

Oh yeah, Edit to add; I want pine tree skunk ;)

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
What does it smell like? I have a cut of NL my grand father has had since the mid 80's got it from Canadian bikers. Smells of straight orange rinds/pine but NOT in a OG way.. Hard to describe. like literally a pine cone stuffed with orange rinds.. In every sense of the explanation. Awesome high and full of trichs. Only smoked OD of it and its prime.. Better than 75% of the buds out here anyways. He doesn't have a cut # though.. it's just NL

definitely piney. Like minty piney to me... It has a interesting green color. More on the lighter side, but dull green. Like a bluish green maybe..?

Top Bottom