What are the top 3 strains your currently after?

• Thread starter Skunkmasterflex
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sanvanalona

sanvanalona

Elite cuts......my oh my. I have been on both sides of this debate: when I started growing good and acquiring genetics from close sources and seeds I started to get taken back by how many of my friends wanted to have my work but not give me props.....for finding the pheno/or sourcing the clone, this made me regret giving them my work and I wanted to hold on to genetics from that point. I also ended up owning a dispensary in a highly competitive market and was convinced that hoarding my genetics would ensure my success in business. Now, I have come 180 degrees on this though. Now I want people to have my prized genetics and think that the more they are out there the more difficult it will be for monopolization by some fucked corporation. I also think as a gesture people should give proper props when due,i.e., "I received this pheno of fpog from person "x" and there work has allowed me to propagate some amazing chronic."
With the rampant diseases and pests today, I hope everybody passes out as many clones as possible to make sure that all the genetics get shared. And to wrap this up properly I will name 3 strains that I would love to have returned if it were not for strain hoarding they may still be alive:

Blue Cheese (Big Buddha): Blueberry muffin pheno to the fullest! Some of the best smoke I have ever had and due to my dispensary days I did not give her out and all i have now are memories of her. Still kick myself daily for this tragic loss.

Bubblegum (originally from a tight knit family out of Sandpoint, Idaho): This bubblegum tasted like hubba bubba! Fucking fantastic and gone now due to my buddy's hoarding.

Pez (skunk pheno): Another fantastic strain with a road kill smell on the initial flavor but with a back that was citrusy and sweet. Awesome stuff that is also gone due to the hoarding.

Point of this post: FUCK HOARDING

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
As far as the NL goes, i came into some older NL 6-9 beans just recently (Thanks Brother ) that im really anxious to pop as ive never grown any of the NL or crosses of them. Stoked to give em a run. THE #5 is definitely on the list as well, just a titch further down. Peace all! Be good to eachother. Motiv

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

As far as the NL goes, i came into some older NL 6-9 beans just recently (Thanks Brother ) that im really anxious to pop as ive never grown any of the NL or crosses of them. Stoked to give em a run. THE #5 is definitely on the list as well, just a titch further down. Peace all! Be good to eachother. Motiv
didnt you get ahold of a few #5 crosses though? :-)

Surfr

Surfr

Just cruisin....
Supporter
WOAH wait a hot fuckin minute here? I have a problem with you because you wouldn't pass me cuts? That's some BULLSHIT. I posted in YOUR thread about top 3 strains and you PM'd ME \saying you could have those cuts to me within a couple weeks. I waited, and waited, and waited and you NEVER fuckin did anything. Whatever that;s fine, but I know you and Alien jumped ont he band wagon together. I went through some HARD fuckin times, ex wife tearing down my garden, dragging me through a nasty custody battle. I didn't ASK YOU for shit. I NEVER fuckin hit you up for cuts. Your a fuckin douche and you know it. If you weren't such a douche you would be invited to the "invite" only sites and actually see what everyone is talking about. Oh and your FAVORITE plant Sour pebbles? Why don't YOU tell everyone who was kind enough to trade you those beans for some BUNK WMK that's not even the real fuckin shit.

Surfr

Surfr

Just cruisin....
Supporter
And for the record, I remember it very vividly, when Alien handed me those beans IN PERSON, he said "do whatever the fuck you want with these". NEVER was there a restriction on sharing BEANS. He gave me HUNDREDS. What the fuck was I supposed to do with them? Jesus christ this shit is fucking stupid.

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
WOAH wait a hot fuckin minute here? I have a problem with you because you wouldn't pass me cuts? That's some BULLSHIT. I posted in YOUR thread about top 3 strains and you PM'd ME \saying you could have those cuts to me within a couple weeks. I waited, and waited, and waited and you NEVER fuckin did anything. Whatever that;s fine, but I know you and Alien jumped ont he band wagon together. I went through some HARD fuckin times, ex wife tearing down my garden, dragging me through a nasty custody battle. I didn't ASK YOU for shit. I NEVER fuckin hit you up for cuts. Your a fuckin douche and you know it. If you weren't such a douche you would be invited to the "invite" only sites and actually see what everyone is talking about. Oh and your FAVORITE plant Sour pebbles? Why don't YOU tell everyone who was kind enough to trade you those beans for some BUNK WMK that's not even the real fuckin shit.
I dont know what to tell ya about your claim the wmk beans I sent were fake. I gave them to you in the original pack as I got them. You did trade me beans......you traded me bean....I got some from you and you recieved some from me. Your claim he said you can do whatever u want with them is bullshit. Ill believe what I heard just as everyone here is believing what they heard. I can understand going theu hard times.....im sure everyone on this site is or has at one point. Im detoxing right now off anxiety meds iv been on for 8 years. No need for me to go into detail as that my personal life. Also, we talked over thw years so when u gor those beans you sent me a PM to offer a trade. I gave you stuff I was looking forwars to popping to get some alien hear I wasnt lucky enough to get. I agreed so in all reality it was fair and I cant complain. Later after the trade you PMed me and told me the story about stuff that had happenes to you. Out of respect I wont blast thw in depth info. Bottom line was you said you lost everything. So I told tou at that point id give you some beans to help tou get going. No trade.... just give them to you. You declined my offer and said you wanted only cuts. At that time and still currwntly I am fighting mites and most of what I have is on lock....out of respect I keep it that way but told you I had some studf I could share once I got my shit together. Then info was passed to me shedding lighr on tour situation that turnes mw off from wantimg to share cuts with you.
My question surfr for you is if tou lost everything like tou claim, how are tou gonna even try and put me on blast saying I gave tou fake beans? Just kinda wondering how this is possible. If its person info you dont want to put online thats fine. Just doeant add up to me

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
You know what surfr .....you dont even need to answer any of that. This whole thing is silly. I dont want to waste anymore time defending myself. I dont feel bad about any of it as I personally can justify all that went on.

Farmers......if there is truly one thing I can say to any of you is just get beans you believe have potential to be fire and pheno search thru them ro get something unique. Dealing with all these elite cuts and all the bs isnt worth losing or fighting with people you once considered friends.

Back on track with the thread.....

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Its funny how many of us "Homies" are no longer over this particular topic. More like one Big group of red headed stepchildren. All with similar stories too (none with you personally SMF) Hmm, go figure. Motiv

S

SCC

Premium Member
Supporter
Flex come on man! Really bro, listen man it goes a long way to be able to say i may have done some stupid shit, i was young and stupid, but that was then. But going on like you do nothing wrong, and refuse to see faults is just plain ignorant.

Bro your a mod your suppose to set and example, why did you wait a year to ruin sticky's thread and then contradict yourself in what you said.

How do you explain this
Talk about a thread creating some drama/hype. This thread is a perfect example of why they didn't tell anyone the genetics involved in making the cross. Iv done this same test in my neck of the woods. If you share something and don't disclose the make up people start to talk and speculate. Next thing you know the strain is in all sorts of people mouths. Some of you might remember a strain going around called sensi star that had a tag "95 cut" on it. I passed it to two people and said no to pass it (knowing they would) and next thing you know people in Cali, Nevada and the east coast had it. Shit I think it may have made its way to Europe and got s1 seeds made of it and sold for $100 for 6 beans.....well....surprise....it was a cross I made taking a sensi star female and hit it to a bubba kush cut. Pheno hunted to find a icy mofo and dubbed the particular pheno "sensi star circa 95 cut". I havnt told a single person about this.

are you serious do you think people have nothing better to do then to hate on you, maybe you should really see how you come across and not act like you all self richeous, you've been caught in lies, many people in your area know you sent fake cuts, you even lied about an old car being new.

Just be chill bro, if it is, it is, if it's not, it's not, why play these games, learn from this don't make it worse. Real people in the community think your full of yourself and won't give you the time of day, won't invite you to private sites and it's not hating, they got more everything then you, nothing to hate at, but they just don't respect how you do shit.

Come on bro, your better then this, just make right, own it, apologize, change and move on. I just feel sad for you.

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Flex come on man! Really bro, listen man it goes a long way to be able to say i may have done some stupid shit, i was young and stupid, but that was then. But going on like you do nothing wrong, and refuse to see faults is just plain ignorant.

Bro your a mod your suppose to set and example, why did you wait a year to ruin sticky's thread and then contradict yourself in what you said.

How do you explain this

are you serious do you think people have nothing better to do then to hate on you, maybe you should really see how you come across and not act like you all self richeous, you've been caught in lies, many people in your area know you sent fake cuts, you even lied about an old car being new.

Just be chill bro, if it is, it is, if it's not, it's not, why play these games, learn from this don't make it worse. Real people in the community think your full of yourself and won't give you the time of day, won't invite you to private sites and it's not hating, they got more everything then you, nothing to hate at, but they just don't respect how you do shit.

Come on bro, your better then this, just make right, own it, apologize, change and move on. I just feel sad for you.
Scc....you have some vailed comments in there....and to be honest about the whole stixky thread. I mase good with him and even personally sent him a PM to set things right between us. We have a mutual friend so I actually have kicked it with him in person before. Seemed like a chill dude so I thought I needed to really clear things up with him.
Im sure people do have more then me. Maybe, just maybe I have stuff yall dont know about as yall have stuff I dont know about. When I was talkimg about bwimf able to justify stuff I was simply referring to all this stuff with people in this thread. I have manned up. I have been pretty respectul beside a comment I made about TG which I did appologize to him for. I never go off on people and call people shit. Your righr that was oit of line. Going thru some stuff in life rifht now ans just dont have the patients I usually do. So to everyone if I said anythinf to anyone of you personally attacking you, I do appologize.

sticky icky

sticky icky

Skunkmasterflex said: ↑
Talk about a thread creating some drama/hype. This thread is a perfect example of why they didn't tell anyone the genetics involved in making the cross. Iv done this same test in my neck of the woods. If you share something and don't disclose the make up people start to talk and speculate. Next thing you know the strain is in all sorts of people mouths. Some of you might remember a strain going around called sensi star that had a tag "95 cut" on it. I passed it to two people and said no to pass it (knowing they would) and next thing you know people in Cali, Nevada and the east coast had it. Shit I think it may have made its way to Europe and got s1 seeds made of it and sold for $100 for 6 beans.....well....surprise....it was a cross I made taking a sensi star female and hit it to a bubba kush cut. Pheno hunted to find a icy mofo and dubbed the particular pheno "sensi star circa 95 cut". I havnt told a single person about this.

Wowwwww I can't even believe this^^^^ just pure insanity!!! To be able to look people square in the face, enjoy some flowers, talk have a good time like everything is just peaches and cream when you meet and trade with them and receive legit cuts from THEM, that's lower than snake pussy and you should be ashamed of yourself!!!

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Skunkmasterflex said: ↑

Wowwwww I can't even believe this^^^^ just pure insanity!!! To be able to look people square in the face, enjoy some flowers, talk have a good time like everything is just peaches and cream when you meet and trade with them and receive legit cuts from THEM, that's lower than snake pussy and you should be ashamed of yourself!!!
You and raw have the sensi....this post had nada to do with you. We already been over this

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Elite cuts......my oh my. I have been on both sides of this debate: when I started growing good and acquiring genetics from close sources and seeds I started to get taken back by how many of my friends wanted to have my work but not give me props.....for finding the pheno/or sourcing the clone, this made me regret giving them my work and I wanted to hold on to genetics from that point. I also ended up owning a dispensary in a highly competitive market and was convinced that hoarding my genetics would ensure my success in business. Now, I have come 180 degrees on this though. Now I want people to have my prized genetics and think that the more they are out there the more difficult it will be for monopolization by some fucked corporation. I also think as a gesture people should give proper props when due,i.e., "I received this pheno of fpog from person "x" and there work has allowed me to propagate some amazing chronic."
With the rampant diseases and pests today, I hope everybody passes out as many clones as possible to make sure that all the genetics get shared. And to wrap this up properly I will name 3 strains that I would love to have returned if it were not for strain hoarding they may still be alive:

Blue Cheese (Big Buddha): Blueberry muffin pheno to the fullest! Some of the best smoke I have ever had and due to my dispensary days I did not give her out and all i have now are memories of her. Still kick myself daily for this tragic loss.

Bubblegum (originally from a tight knit family out of Sandpoint, Idaho): This bubblegum tasted like hubba bubba! Fucking fantastic and gone now due to my buddy's hoarding.

Pez (skunk pheno): Another fantastic strain with a road kill smell on the initial flavor but with a back that was citrusy and sweet. Awesome stuff that is also gone due to the hoarding.

Point of this post: FUCK HOARDING
I literally have the first 2 you named and love the shit out of them. Hope you get them back.
MW

S

SCC

Premium Member
Supporter
but bro do you think that maybe it's not people hating, maybe you do this to yourself! Your right you made right with sticky and that's awesome but why stir the pot and lie in the first place, now do you understand why real og's in the community don't respect you. You'll make excuses and justify, then when there's evidence you back track and say you forgot or it was misunderstood or finally apologize. But why go through all that, why not just be real homie, do you see how you make yourself out to be!

It's not about cuts or seeds it's about the arrogance and lies brother, yeah we all go through things but no need to act out and lie and cause shit, not having patients right now or personal drama shouldn't dictate whether you lie to the community. But that's why you have no credibility, that's why people up in arms.

Are you really going to continue like you do nothing wrong and not get the point and really bullshit yourself and say people are hating on you.

Top Bottom