What are you doing now Woods Eh!

• Thread starter woodsmaneh
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
woodsmaneh

woodsmaneh

So over the last 2 days I have learned a couple things.

One if it works don't change it. Have always made oil with a fan blowing on it. Made oil no fan = takes forever for the hexain to evaporate and the bottom chrysalises. Note to self always us a fan.

The other thing is I clean out a rdwc system and filled it back up. I look at the temp and it's 62 OK could be just filled and well water is way colder so the top up. three hours later still 62? I go out check the chiller raise the temp, come back in and a couple hours later, I'm thinking my chiller is screwed. So the light in my head comes on and I go in and turn the lights on and an hour later the temp is up to 66. Silly mistakes....

woodsmaneh

woodsmaneh

Well today was an excellent day for old woods, my dream job just became reality! :)

I accepted the position of head of Quality assurance and gardener for a new Canadian Medical Marijuana company. Fuck right on. I'll be growing 80 pounds a month to start. Kind of scary. The new Gold Rush is on in Canada and its Weed. I'm so fucking excited. :cigar:

green bastard

green bastard

Well today was an excellent day for old woods, my dream job just became reality! :)

I accepted the position of head of Quality assurance and gardener for a new Canadian Medical Marijuana company. Fuck right on. I'll be growing 80 pounds a month to start. Kind of scary. The new Gold Rush is on in Canada and its Weed. I'm so fucking excited. :cigar:
sucks though wereall losing our grow permits fuckkkk

woodsmaneh

woodsmaneh

sucks though wereall losing our grow permits fuckkkk
There are a couple law suits being launched to challenge the law so with any luck we can get back to growing soon. Personally I'll just do what I always did, GROW.

The cost of weed from the legal suppliers in Canada is $6.00 to $12.00 a gram right now. You can find the companies on Health Canada MMJ site.

green bastard

green bastard

yeah I was doin a bit of reading up on that myself hopefully it all works out I cant afford to buy weed off of the clubs and there is none where im to they would have to mail it and that's a bit sketchy to me thanks for the info to bro!

ttystikk

ttystikk

Well, they got the right man for the job, that's for sure!

Congrats, and try not to feel a little weird on the first day of work, growing pot FOR the Canadian government!

woodsmaneh

woodsmaneh

yeah I was doin a bit of reading up on that myself hopefully it all works out I cant afford to buy weed off of the clubs and there is none where im to they would have to mail it and that's a bit sketchy to me thanks for the info to bro!

It all has to be mail or courier, check this out

Tweed plans on producing 20 strains to start, and will reserve 10% of production to provide low-income patients with compassionate access to medicine. “There’s a real need,” said Rifici in an interview. “You see what this medicine does to them.”

woodsmaneh

woodsmaneh

Well, they got the right man for the job, that's for sure!

Congrats, and try not to feel a little weird on the first day of work, growing pot FOR the Canadian government!

Yup it's going to be weird, but I got to tell you it's a great high just knowing my work will help so many people but the down side is there will be a lot of people counting on my green thumb. Now I just have to convince them ebb and flow is not the way to go. lol

ttystikk

ttystikk

Yup it's going to be weird, but I got to tell you it's a great high just knowing my work will help so many people but the down side is there will be a lot of people counting on my green thumb. Now I just have to convince them ebb and flow is not the way to go. lol

It's Canada. How expensive could water chilling possibly be, anyway?! Talk about using a plentiful local resource!

green bastard

green bastard

It all has to be mail or courier, check this out

Tweed plans on producing 20 strains to start, and will reserve 10% of production to provide low-income patients with compassionate access to medicine. “There’s a real need,” said Rifici in an interview. “You see what this medicine does to them.”
thanks for the info homie!

woodsmaneh

woodsmaneh

here is some pix of the Vanilla Kush from Barneys Farm at week 5 they are doing real nice. :cigar:

IMGP0424
IMGP0426
IMGP0427
IMGP0429
IMGP0430
IMGP0431

neverbreak

neverbreak

good score on the job bro. can't imagine how awesome it would be doin what yer gonna be doin soon!

neverbreak

woodsmaneh

woodsmaneh

good score on the job bro. can't imagine how awesome it would be doin what yer gonna be doin soon!

neverbreak

My mind is going a 1000 mph thinking of all the things that need to be done, I read 120 pages of regulations today. More tomorrow and on and on. I'm real lucky to score the job. I'm glad I have a bunch of buddies here to help me out. Thanks for the words nb. Wow growing 80 pounds a month to start and licensed by the feds. Soooo sweeeeeet

Top Bottom