What are you doing now Woods Eh!

• Thread starter woodsmaneh
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ttystikk

ttystikk

Nice run. PM happens, looks like you didn't lose much.

A few quick questions, as I'm redesigning my veg for better performance with vertical grows;
How fast do you get your room turned over and fresh girls in place?
How long do you veg in the bloom room before you flip?
How long do you veg your babies before they get into the bloom room and when do you decide they're ready?

woodsmaneh

woodsmaneh

Nice run. PM happens, looks like you didn't lose much.

A few quick questions, as I'm redesigning my veg for better performance with vertical grows;
How fast do you get your room turned over and fresh girls in place?
How long do you veg in the bloom room before you flip?
How long do you veg your babies before they get into the bloom room and when do you decide they're ready?

24 hr
1 to 2 weeks, if I have the room to do it.
They get 3 weeks in the veg room than flower, or if I have the time/space they get 1 to 2 more weeks in flower room before flip. This is when I top.
If I can't veg in the flower room I just add 7 to 10 days in the veg room for a total of 5 weeks veg.

woodsmaneh

woodsmaneh

here are some more shots, not the best but I'm tired and taking a smoke drink break. So there is a couple shots of the tree trunk and a few of a box of buds just out of the trimmer and my trusty trimpro rotor, my best friend. I still got a couple to go, so that's 9 1/2 hr so far and I have another 2 to 3 to go than the reset on the jumbo witch will take 3 hours, than new nutrients and new ladies. Doing some Vanilla Kush and Nightfire OG in the same system. :happy:

Little tip burn on them, most of that will brake off when I dry and than shake in a bag.

IMGP0391
IMGP0392
IMGP0393
IMGP0394
IMGP0395
IMGP0396
IMGP0397

ttystikk

ttystikk

24 hr
1 to 2 weeks, if I have the room to do it.
They get 3 weeks in the veg room than flower, or if I have the time/space they get 1 to 2 more weeks in flower room before flip. This is when I top.
If I can't veg in the flower room I just add 7 to 10 days in the veg room for a total of 5 weeks veg.

I'm setting my veg up to deliver bloom ready girls every time, because I think vegging in the bloom room is a huge productivity mistake. It's the most expensive real estate we are ever likely to own, so why let it do anything but what it's best at? It's like the airline letting jets sit on the ground- they don't make any money when they're not in the air.

So, my veg will deliver a steady stream of plants too big to do anything else but bloom right away! Thank you for you kind assistance, and might I suggest running yours the same way? It's the difference between five and six crops a year, and one of YOUR crops can pay a lot of bills, brother.

Last edited:
woodsmaneh

woodsmaneh

I'm setting my veg up to deliver bloom ready girls every time, because I think vegging in the bloom room is a huge productivity mistake. It's the most expensive real estate we are ever likely to own, so why let it do anything but what it's best at? It's like the airline letting jets sit on the ground- they don't make any money when they're not in the air.

So, my veg will deliver a steady stream of plants too big to do anything else but bloom right away! Thank you for you kind assistance, and might I suggest running yours the same way? It's the difference between five and six crops a year, and one of YOUR crops can pay a lot of bills, brother.

Well said and I agree 100%. Now in my situation I have 2 rooms 1 with 4000w and another with 9000w, every second grow it works out I can veg in the 4000w room for a week or two than move them into the 9000w room it's just the way it works out and I also only have room for 19 RDWC clones in the veg room. I'm growing for me and the wife, plus my boys mooch off dad so I'm not running a commercial production facility it's all for my pleasure and the lucky people that receive gifts of excess. Lots of less fortunate people out there and I don't mind helping some of them. It's a Karma thing.

ttystikk

ttystikk

See there and I just learned something, since you clearly have this worked out with your space. You only hold up every other show?

green bastard

green bastard

killer job man love what your doin!...keep it green GB

budm

budm

A cop stops a Harley for traveling faster than the posted speed limit, so he asks the biker his name.

'Fred,' he replies.

'Fred what?' the officer asks.

'Just Fred,' the man responds.

The officer is in a good mood and thinks he might just give the biker a break and, write him out a warning instead of a ticket. The officer then presses him for the last name.

The man tells him that he used to have a last name but lost it. The officer thinks that he has a nut case on his hands but plays along with it. 'Tell me, Fred, how did you lose your last name?'

The biker replies, 'It's a long story, so stay with me.' I was born Fred Johnson. I studied hard and got good grades.

When I got older, I realized that I wanted to be a doctor. I went through college, medical school, internship, residency, and finally got my degree, so I was Fred Johnson, MD. After a while I got bored being a doctor, so I decided to go back to school.

Dentistry was my dream! Got all the way through School, got my degree, so then I was Fred Johnson, MD, DDS.

Got bored doing dentistry, so I started fooling around with my assistant and she gave me VD, so now I was Fred Johnson, MD, DDS, with VD.

Well, the ADA found out about the VD, so they took away my DDS.

Then I was Fred Johnson, MD, with VD. Then the AMA found out about the ADA taking away my DDS because of the VD, so they took away my MD leaving me as Fred Johnson with VD.

Then the VD took away my Johnson, so now I am Just Fred.'

The officer walked away in tears, laughing.

woodsmaneh

woodsmaneh

So as I mentioned I had some pm so washed the buds with H2O2 and this is what the water looked like when done. Yuck, once washed and rinsed and dryed it's fine to smoke but I'll make oil out of these buds.

10 gal water with 2 cups 3% H2O2 (Cervantes video calls for 1/2 cup to 5 gal.) I use a salad spinner to get the water out faster.

IMGP0401
IMGP0402
IMGP0403
IMGP0404
IMGP0405

woodsmaneh

woodsmaneh

Here are the ladies in waiting, the kush in the back will get flipped in a few days.
Lazy should have cleaned out a few Vanilla Kush clones, will get right on it, but first we smoke :cigar:

IMGP0415
IMGP0416
IMGP0417

woodsmaneh

woodsmaneh

Well found some more PM so time to go postal on it.

Step 1: ozone generator up and running to kill any airborne fungi.
Step 2: Lower RH to 40%
Step 3: More air movement, extra fan and all fans on high.
Step 4: Safers 3 in 1 spray the shit out of them.
Step 5: Step back and smoke a fatty for a job well done.
Step 6: Run room at 100 degrees for 2 hours. The high temp will kill any mold not gotten with the other steps.
Step 7: Repeat step 5 as needed.

Peace all

woodsmaneh

woodsmaneh

It's the weekend, tomorrow is Christmas Cheer fund raiser, I'm on a float and will be floating myself. I'm so excited, all those smiling faces, we can't toss candy like we use to, it's against the law, they think children will hurl themselves under the wheels of the floats to get it. Go fucking figger EH! anyway we make people happy than back to the garage to party.

ThCAA53TJE

budm

budm

Hell yeah man, enjoy. Our toys run was last weekend and we had a blast, and helped a lot of kids in need.

Top Bottom