What Are You Pulling...... Grams Per Watt Please?

• Thread starter Desertdweler
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

What Type of Light do you use for Flowering?

• HPS

Votes: 77 27.4%
  • MH

Votes: 9 3.2%
  • LEC

Votes: 14 5.0%
  • LED

Votes: 201 71.5%
  • Flourescent

Votes: 4 1.4%
  • Incandescent

Votes: 2 0.7%
  • Other

Votes: 6 2.1%

• Total voters
Bobrown14

Bobrown14

Dude you got the v ac. c. ine! Wow!

Any after effects?
We got the pfizer.

I feel older than i was 20 days ago but no other side effects
[/QUOTE]
I got my 2nd shot yesterday. Woke up in the middle of the night thought I had a hangover bad too and run over by a pickup truck. Hadda headache wow and body chills felt like shit most of the day today... but now feeling better. 1st shot didnt feel anything.

growsince79

growsince79

This ^^^ WTF is the point weighing something that isn't marketable?

I weigh out what my friends ask me to and I always go heavy and give out freebees.

I know how big a plant is as soon as I chop it and hold it in my arm.

Pretty easy to tell the diff between a 4zip plant and an 8zip plant (dried in the can). If its super light weight, I'll let the clones go another month. lol
Do you weigh a trophy bass before or after it's filleted?

GreenHornet01

GreenHornet01

How Did I do? This is my first grow so I have no real frame of reference, 2.5x5' Vivosun Tent Indoors with 2 Mars Hydro TS 1000 Lights, so 200W total consumed by lights, and I got a total of 16oz of smoke and 3oz of cookable trim.

Girlscout Cookie 2.2oz/.4 Trim, Skywalker OG 7.02oz/.7 trim, Gorilla Glue 7.2oz/1.8 trim. The Girlscout was clearly an underperformer but might have been due to it being in the middle of the tent, centered between lights that were directly over the GG and SWOG. Its a lot of different nutes to buy mix, but I use the Advanced Nutrients Line and just follow the Pro Level Grower Feed Chart on their website. I top in week 1 and two of Veg 18/6, Use three levels of Scrog Nets to keep stems/tops spread out, Defoliate Big Fan Leaves in weeks 3 and 6 of Veg, then flip lights to 12/12 and defoliate selectively during Bloom around the end of week 3 to clear any fans that are shading flowers. Total of 6 Weeks Veg, 9 Weeks of nutes in Flower, plus a week of flush before harvest.

GreenHornet01

GreenHornet01

How Did I do? This is my first grow so I have no real frame of reference, 2.5x5' Vivosun Tent Indoors with 2 Mars Hydro TS 1000 Lights, so 200W total consumed by lights, and I got a total of 16oz of smoke and 3oz of cookable trim.

Girlscout Cookie 2.2oz/.4 Trim, Skywalker OG 7.02oz/.7 trim, Gorilla Glue 7.2oz/1.8 trim. The Girlscout was clearly an underperformer but might have been due to it being in the middle of the tent, centered between lights that were directly over the GG and SWOG. Its a lot of different nutes to buy mix, but I use the Advanced Nutrients Line and just follow the Pro Level Grower Feed Chart on their website. I top in week 1 and two of Veg 18/6, Use three levels of Scrog Nets to keep stems/tops spread out, Defoliate Big Fan Leaves in weeks 3 and 6 of Veg, then flip lights to 12/12 and defoliate selectively during Bloom around the end of week 3 to clear any fans that are shading flowers. Total of 6 Weeks Veg, 9 Weeks of nutes in Flower, plus a week of flush before harvest.
PS Grown in Fox Farm Ocean Forest Soil, Seed in Coco Plug to Solo Cup, to 1 Gal Bag to 5 Gal Bag. I was also wrong on the wattage spec for the TS1000's, they are 150w, not 100w, so 300w total, meaning my yield of just over 16ozs of smoke was more in the 1.5 g/w range, not over 2.0 g/w as I originally thought.

Anthem

Anthem

That is awesome, I just pulled 4.5 pounds a light with the Gavita 1700E, but that was dried, fully trimmed. I threw out another 2 pounds of marginal buds and trim. Gavita for the win

Bobrown14

Bobrown14

Do you even own a gavita.

Money talks bs walks
I'm calling BS on the numbers. 3/gpw.... he must be the best grower ever.. with that lamp no freaking way. I guess he could VEG for a year or something even then doubtful at best.

Feeling like a salesman For Scotts/Gavita... wood be typical for them lying about safety of products and anything to lie about pretty much.

growsince79

growsince79

I'm calling BS on the numbers. 3/gpw.... he must be the best grower ever.. with that lamp no freaking way. I guess he could VEG for a year or something even then doubtful at best.

Feeling like a salesman For Scotts/Gavita... wood be typical for them lying about safety of products and anything to lie about pretty much.
I've heard nothing but good things about Gavita. As far as I know, only Chinese companies lie about there performance. Are the Gavita par numbers fake too?

smokedareefer

smokedareefer

I've heard nothing but good things about Gavita. As far as I know, only Chinese companies lie about there performance. Are the Gavita par numbers fake too?
Not the light. The poster "That is awesome, I just pulled 4.5 pounds a light with the Gavita 1700E, but that was dried, fully trimmed. I threw out another 2 pounds of marginal buds and trim. Gavita for the win

Zekethefreak

Zekethefreak

A bit off topic but I own a Gavita and a Chinese Mars Hydro fc6500 and both are pretty similar the Gavita is slightly better from an efficiency point of view but lacks reliability. Both get me less than half of 3gpw.

I would imagine 3gpw is just about achievable but is at the very top end of what is possible and would require the heaviest yielding strains going.

growsince79

growsince79

Not the light. The poster "That is awesome, I just pulled 4.5 pounds a light with the Gavita 1700E, but that was dried, fully trimmed. I threw out another 2 pounds of marginal buds and trim. Gavita for the win
My best yield is 2oz/sq with a short veg. If we assume 3oz/sqft is possible with a longer veg and the right genetics, then 24sqft could make it. I sure would like to see it!

Mytwhyt

Mytwhyt

If you don't count total the 18 hour veg time+ plus the total 12/12 time, gpw really isn't an accurate gpw.. You pay for the veg hours, so they should count toward gpw.

Bobrown14

Bobrown14

Doesnt matter... you wanna give your money to a corporation that their motive is greed over your health and well being even when your a client?? Are you kidding me?

Its not about you.. .and the numbers dont match up to other lights and yield.

I'm going to lie about the facts... that should be a sign for people. I get it I live in farm country. Farmers listening to lies a believe it even when their family is dying of cancer from Glyphosate.

The company that owns Gavita - sells poison to farmers and the farmers are being poisoned and so are the neighbors and the people that eat the food that is being poisoned.

Read up, be informed before you spend your hard earned bucks and give it to the corporations that care nothing about you or the environment.

PiffinOut

PiffinOut

We got the pfizer.

I feel older than i was 20 days ago but no other side effects
Hope you dont get bad r. ea c. tio. n
[/QUOTE]
you can really only tell the vax is working when your skin falls off or you start getting blood clots.

smokedareefer

smokedareefer

Doesnt matter... you wanna give your money to a corporation that their motive is greed over your health and well being even when your a client?? Are you kidding me?

Its not about you.. .and the numbers dont match up to other lights and yield.

I'm going to lie about the facts... that should be a sign for people. I get it I live in farm country. Farmers listening to lies a believe it even when their family is dying of cancer from Glyphosate.

The company that owns Gavita - sells poison to farmers and the farmers are being poisoned and so are the neighbors and the people that eat the food that is being poisoned.

Read up, be informed before you spend your hard earned bucks and give it to the corporations that care nothing about you or the environment.
Totally understand your rant. I did some growing up tn farm county too. I farmed 320 acres, corn wheat soybeans and some specialty beans. This was back between the years 72 to 1999. Roundup ready soybeans was all they had back in the 90s, lots of farmers were quick to get on the wagon, sales rep for monsanto rep actually told us at a chemical sales meeting that roundup was " even safe to drink.

Never grew a roundup ready crop in my life and I know I suffered financially because of that decision. But you know if I was in the market for the best led to grow trees and gavita had that light, I would buy it.

Top Bottom