What are you Watching Now?

• Thread starter e4ian
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Watched black mass the other day, highly reccomend. Johnny depp gets soooo into character I love his movies!!!

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
What thin blue line? Cops letting drunk cops go as a professional courtesy? How nice, they can concentrate on those damn potheads driving drunk.

I love that they note the guy has his johnson out while passed out. 2.5X the legal limit? Under arrest. Oh shit, nevermind. We have a cop here guys, let's let him go. Let's go shoot some dogs.
True that statement,........ or even better.......... lets put together a drug raid, then get the address wrong, now we creep up all quiet and shit, than lets throw a flash bang in the wrong house and the grenade goes off takes of half the kids face off burns the shit outta him. Kid damn near didnt make it. Hardly apologize and not pay one dime to help with the medical bills. Or at least of the time I read the orig article. (Law suit pending) And they wonder where all the anger and lack of respect comes from. Morons.........

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

True that statement,........ or even better.......... lets put together a drug raid, then get the address wrong, now we creep up all quiet and shit, than lets throw a flash bang in the wrong house and the grenade goes off takes of half the kids face off burns the shit outta him. Kid damn near didnt make it. Hardly apologize and not pay one dime to help with the medical bills. Or at least of the time I read the orig article. (Law suit pending) And they wonder where all the anger and lack of respect comes from. Morons.........
Don't get me started on the 'war' on drugs. There are two types of cops, bad cops who break the law and the ones who look the other way.
Oh yeah, it's cool, it's 'for the kids' and the cops just want to get back home at the end of the night. They're all good guys. (sw)
Kathryn Johnston (June 26, 1914 – November 21, 2006)[1] was an elderly Atlanta, Georgia, woman who was shot by undercover police officers in her home on Neal Street in northwest Atlanta on November 21, 2006, where she had lived for 17 years. Three officers had entered her home in what was later described as a 'botched' drug raid.[2][3][4] Officers cut off burglar bars and broke down her door using a no-knock warrant.[5] Police said Johnston fired at them and they fired in response; she fired one shot out the door over the officers' heads and they fired 39 shots, five or six of which hit her.[3][6] None of the officers were injured by her gunfire, but Johnston was killed by the officers. Police injuries were later attributed to "friendly fire" from each other's weapons.[2][3][6]

One of the officers planted marijuana in Johnston's house after the shooting.[7][8] Later investigations found that the paperwork stating that drugs present at Johnston's house, which had been the basis for the raid, had been falsified.[3] The officers later admitted to having lied when they submitted cocaine as evidence claiming that they had bought it at Johnston's house
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kathryn_Johnston_shooting

Read Radley Balko or simplejustice or popehat.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Fuck man......... What you described happens all too much................ I really get tired of the term the "war on drugs". Seems more appropriate to call it what it really is............... a war on the american people..........

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
We just started watching The Americans and let me just say that, as a fan of cold wars over hot wars, I LOVE THIS SHOW. Brings back a lot of memories!

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Wtf man? This movie was pretty good till the whole motorcycle 4 wheeler scene. I was like what the heck is going on here??? And what is up with the computer generated fight scene????? I thought I was watching a ufc video game commercial. What were they thinking?
And holy shit that girl was smoking hot! Will say that!

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Stallone can never play the part of Mickey! "Get up you son of a bitch" he just didn't have that intensity Mickey had back in the day with his face all red and a couple bulging veins!

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Then I see a preview to point break remake and all I can do is shake my head. Why try to one up a great movie? With a bunch of cheese ball upgrades and horrible acting? Patrick swayze cannot be one upped in a movie like point break. No matter how hard they try and they didn't try at all

SPe G

SPe G

Lol
I watch loads on the laptop... utubes got good free stuff sometimes. Jus' finished watching Alien.. Again,but im NOT Complaining..

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Then I see a preview to point break remake and all I can do is shake my head. Why try to one up a great movie? With a bunch of cheese ball upgrades and horrible acting? Patrick swayze cannot be one upped in a movie like point break. No matter how hard they try and they didn't try at all

I actually watched it... It wasn't really a remake more of a re-imagining told in the 2015 time frame..

It was ok worth a watch, had some similarities to the original like Johnny utah's name / the partner whos not fucking weirdo lol uhm.. i dunno it was ok tho different then the original thats for sure.

Focused more on the reasoning behind what they were doing / all the extreem shit vs the original which was more focused on the law aspect and shit..

Dazed

Dazed

Just watched the new Star Wars new hope....was ok... Expected something better...

SPe G

SPe G

The London Orbit Marathon.O' Sunday Tim Peake Completed the Task in 3h 35m 21s aboard the ISS Aka International Space Station. " @ '70% Body weight' !! Easy Peazy says an Ex runner Commentary Girl."
 89426935 032624138

Top Bottom