What better time than now?

• Thread starter Goodshit97
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Its the one thing ive always sucked at managing. I cant ever seem to get it right. I think its because i worry to much about humidity after losing an entire crop to mold. Imo, 80f and 60% is to much, so im gonna try to lower my temps to like 75-76

Ganjadad

Ganjadad

Its the one thing ive always sucked at managing. I cant ever seem to get it right. I think its because i worry to much about humidity after losing an entire crop to mold. Imo, 80f and 60% is to much, so im gonna try to lower my temps to like 75-76
Yeah im the same way, I get the basic fan heater humidifier/dehumidifier and have them on timers but I don’t have any type of controls for them to link up to so my VPD’s are always fluctuating but good things cannabis plants are resilient 😂

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Yeah im the same way, I get the basic fan heater humidifier/dehumidifier and have them on timers but I don’t have any type of controls for them to link up to so my VPD’s are always fluctuating but good things cannabis plants are resilient 😂
Right. I run the t6 inline from ac infinity, i have the controller 67 which works fine i dont see the need for the $100 controller 69 with wifi when im home most days and the 67 does fine. I just gotta get the shit set right lol.

Ganjadad

Ganjadad

Right. I run the t6 inline from ac infinity, i have the controller 67 which works fine i dont see the need for the $100 controller 69 with wifi when im home most days and the 67 does fine. I just gotta get the shit set right lol.
Haha yeah, I’m always adjusting the timers when I get home trying to get it as best as I can but for the most part they don’t seem to mind the swings thaaaat much😏

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Haha yeah, I’m always adjusting the timers when I get home trying to get it as best as I can but for the most part they don’t seem to mind the swings thaaaat much😏
Yeah mine changes a lot when the lights come on. I run 24 hr light in veg so i dont ever worry about that tent lol. I hadnt even noticed my vpd until today. Its prolly been outta whack the last few grows as i usually don't pay attention to it because i end up beating my head off the wall trying to get it right.

Ganjadad

Ganjadad

Yeah mine changes a lot when the lights come on. I run 24 hr light in veg so i dont ever worry about that tent lol. I hadnt even noticed my vpd until today. Its prolly been outta whack the last few grows as i usually don't pay attention to it because i end up beating my head off the wall trying to get it right.
Haha yeah especially just for personal smoke, do my best with out getting too technical about it and I end up with a decent harvest I’m really happy with. I’m sure I could squeeze out a bit more grams per plant and raise my thc % a bit more with some extra work and a bit more equipment but that’s too much for my lifestyle at the moment

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Haha yeah especially just for personal smoke, do my best with out getting too technical about it and I end up with a decent harvest I’m really happy with. I’m sure I could squeeze out a bit more grams per plant and raise my thc % a bit more with some extra work and a bit more equipment but that’s too much for my lifestyle at the moment
I hear that, ive already bit off more than i can chew so i dont need more lol. Trying to raise 2 kids, finish my house that's in another state, make christmas happen, stay on top of bills, and growing weed. Its getting to be all to much. Might have to run my vegging stuff to my father in laws and shut stuff down. Electric is outrageous here.

Ganjadad

Ganjadad

I hear that, ive already bit off more than i can chew so i dont need more lol. Trying to raise 2 kids, finish my house that's in another state, make christmas happen, stay on top of bills, and growing weed. Its getting to be all to much. Might have to run my vegging stuff to my father in laws and shut stuff down. Electric is outrageous here.
Yeah man, that’s exactly what I’m doing and it’s tough haha. If it wasn’t for soil being so forgiving and easy hands free I’d be screwed lol. I couldn’t imagine doing more than what I’m doing now
Edit- and having an awesome pregnant wife help tend to the garden while I’m working is also a big help!

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Yeah man, that’s exactly what I’m doing and it’s tough haha. If it wasn’t for soil being so forgiving and easy hands free I’d be screwed lol. I couldn’t imagine doing more than what I’m doing now
Edit- and having an awesome pregnant wife help tend to the garden while I’m working is also a big help!
Haha yeah exactly why i went eith soil too.

Hell yeah man, congrats to you and your wife!

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Thank you brotha! We’re gonna have our first girl! Thank god haha, We couldn’t deal with another boy 😂
That's awesome man! My wife wants a girl in the worst way. We are all done though, 2 is more than enough for us. Especially after our last one. He is a wild thing lemme tell ya what. He keeps me on my toes aaaallllllll day long. He has given up naps for good, and that just makes things a tad bit worse lmao.

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

What dafuq. Never seen this before...
20221203 192056

Ganjadad

Ganjadad

That's awesome man! My wife wants a girl in the worst way. We are all done though, 2 is more than enough for us. Especially after our last one. He is a wild thing lemme tell ya what. He keeps me on my toes aaaallllllll day long. He has given up naps for good, and that just makes things a tad bit worse lmao.
Thank you bro! Yeah so did my wife and I was nervous when we found out she was pregnant that it was gonna be a boy haha but we just confirmed with the doctor that’s it’s a girl so we are definitely done after this! Yeah my two year old is getting to that point lol definitely a wild hair just like his dad. It’s gonna be nice to have a change, a sweet little girl and pink every where instead of lord of the fly boys running a much and hell coming with them😂

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Shit, I would say light burn but none of the top of the plant is like that. Has it gotten worse and did it slow down?
I only found it just now. Im guessing its from my fan. Didnt realize it was on high, and oscillating option is now broken, i guess its time for new fans since now i have 2 broken junk fans lol.

Top Bottom