What better time than now?

• Thread starter Goodshit97
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Yeah I hear there. I think I’m good on the grow now, maybe a sf1000 with a dimmer for the veg tent next year but idk I’m gonna be getting a new truck when this flipper sells I think I maxed out all my budgets for a couple years😂😂😂
DANDHEE DB 1000 Pro Grow Light , LED Grow Lights for Indoor Plants, Full Spectrum High-Performance Samsung Diodes ,100W Dimmable Growing Lamps for a 2x2ft Grow Tent Veg and Flowering https://a.co/d/iaHiUL7

Not trying to turn you away from SF, great company. But, Ive been running 4 of these, nearly a year now, they are killer for the price honestly. I put 2 in a 3x3 and flowered under them, i got 4 ozs of rock hard golfball buds off each plant. Has a dimmer, on off switch, and theyre 35 bucks. Great little veg/cloning lights

Ganjadad

Ganjadad

DANDHEE DB 1000 Pro Grow Light , LED Grow Lights for Indoor Plants, Full Spectrum High-Performance Samsung Diodes ,100W Dimmable Growing Lamps for a 2x2ft Grow Tent Veg and Flowering https://a.co/d/iaHiUL7

Not trying to turn you away from SF, great company. But, Ive been running 4 of these, nearly a year now, they are killer for the price honestly. I put 2 in a 3x3 and flowered under them, i got 4 ozs of rock hard golfball buds off each plant. Has a dimmer, on off switch, and theyre 35 bucks. Great little veg/cloning lights
Hell yeah I think you just saved me hahaha. I’m definitely gonna try and slip that in for my birthday 😂😂😂

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Yeah I hear there. I think I’m good on the grow now, maybe a sf1000 with a dimmer for the veg tent next year but idk I’m gonna be getting a new truck when this flipper sells I think I maxed out all my budgets for a couple years😂😂😂
Have you looked at the SF600 for veg? I have one and it puts out 35,000 lux over a larger foot print than the sf1000, no dimmer but ample for veg. I added it to the end of my 2 - SE3000 to extend coverage but it would be a better veg light than what I'm using it for....it did give me good light over an area without coverage but its not a flowering light.

Last edited:
Ganjadad

Ganjadad

Have you looked at the SF600 for veg? I have one and it puts out 35,000 lux over a larger foot print than the sf1000, no dimmer but ample for veg. I added it to the end of my 2 - SE3000 to extend coverage but it would be a better veg light than what I'm using it for....it did give me good light over an are without coverage but its not a flowering light.
Yes I did, that puts out 150w right? I liked it read some reviews that it got really hot? How’s yours with the heat. I want something with a dimmer bc my veg tent is 5’ tall and want to be able to dim it down if I max out the height
Edit- never mind I was thinking of the hydro farm light. I’ll have to check out that sf600 too! Thanks PC!

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Yes I did, that puts out 150w right? I liked it read some reviews that it got really hot? How’s yours with the heat. I want something with a dimmer bc my veg tent is 5’ tall and want to be able to dim it down if I max out the height
Edit- never mind I was thinking of the hydro farm light
75 w I think, ya I just looked 74 w +- 15%

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

11 days since i put it in the cup from the cloner.
20221127 125337

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Next run i will not be doing 7pm-7am, i will have lights on from 10am to 10pm. I wanna peak at them from time to time, not even mess with them, but just look, but lights come on and shortly after im in bed. Ive been running 7pm to 7am because my house is usually cold at night. Last year we had quite a few mornings that were 57F but i think i have that figured out so next run will be different. Ill go lights on at night during the summer to keep things cooler.

Zombierider

Zombierider

That's a a tough row to hoe.

I'm not sure THCv is the go to for those in all honesty. It can make you even more jittery.

Also, it takes some work to get it to come out. I used UVB and extra long flowering to get it to be measurable. The good news is you don't need much to have a clear impact.

Pure THCv

View attachment 1280188
I just got some seeds from GTR seeds called "Vitality", its a CBDV dominant strain. Have you heard of CBD-V, would is be molecularly similar to THCV? I heard one can extract THCV from Hemp as well as Cannabis. https://gtrseeds.com/products/vitality-seedless?variant=39915355930763

Zombierider

Zombierider

my thoughts exactly, been rideing my Harley Davidson allot, made mistake of buying dirt at Walmart, got 1 small allien berry in a 1gal pot, but bought good dirt popped 3 BEANS and planted yesterday, 2 creme de la chem x forum stomper and 1 plain ol critical, bike parked for winter hoped to ride till December but weather is now cold so added some Star Tron and garaged her, so your right if not now when?
What part of the world are you riding in? Just get a nice windshield, heated grips and a one piece insulated suit and you can ride all year...if you dare! lol

Zombierider

Zombierider

It for sure does, im to lazy/dumb to grow in coco or hydro. I dont wanna change buckets, top off water, feed/water coco 85 million times a day, im to dumb to understand automation, i dont do electronics and im not even old lmao. So that leaves me with soil. And its pretty forgiving imo.
sry if you already posted it, but what is ur soil recipe/feeding schedule? I am soil-curious and I only know da coco...

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

sry if you already posted it, but what is ur soil recipe/feeding schedule? I am soil-curious and I only know da coco...
I use mother earth groundswell soil and i add absolutely nothing to it, imo it comes perfect. Ive tried 7 or 8 different brand soils and this one is by far my favorite/best ive picked up. I only water them until about week 4 maybe 6 of flower. These plants in this thread havent seen any food whatsoever other than what they have available in the soil. I feed them fox farm liquid trio when i do feed them. But i only feed them half strength, and really only use the tiger bloom. Maybe 1 or 2 doses of grow big if its a sativa and i dont want them to fade at week 8. Other than that they really just get water start to finish.

I have 1 plant in veg right now that looks like she might just be a nitrogen hog and need a feeding of grow big because she is fluorescent green and shes the youngest plant i have at the moment, at like 5 weeks. Could just be strain too cause shes been really light colored since she popped, but shes wicked happy so im not messing with her yet.

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

I have two white widow in my flower room, I hope it looks as good as yours! I can’t wait to flip 12/12. I’m gonna pull the trigger Wednesday!
I had 2 phenos of ww this summer. I took cuts from both but i only kept the one with the most sativa characteristics and gave my father in law the 2 indica leaning ones. I need to keep up on my sativas because i only smoke indica at night before bed, it helps slow down my broken adhd infected brain, and releaves some of the back pain allowing me to settle down and sleep. Lmao.

Top Bottom