What better time than now?

• Thread starter Goodshit97
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ganjadad

Ganjadad

I had 2 phenos of ww this summer. I took cuts from both but i only kept the one with the most sativa characteristics and gave my father in law the 2 indica leaning ones. I need to keep up on my sativas because i only smoke indica at night before bed, it helps slow down my broken adhd infected brain, and releaves some of the back pain allowing me to settle down and sleep. Lmao.
Yeah I hear ya, gotta get that right medicine. I like a good 70/30 indica dominate for a good all day smoke. I haven’t had white widow in years so I’m super eager to try it again haha

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Yeah I hear ya, gotta get that right medicine. I like a good 70/30 indica dominate for a good all day smoke. I haven’t had white widow in years so I’m super eager to try it again haha
60/40 indica is where i draw the line during the day lol. I usually prefer 80/20 sativa, of 50/50 sativa.

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Maybe bc they are getting more light which might increase nutrient uptake?
Ive been watering more often as things are starting to get further into flower they drink like fish. Ive had the 450 watt light only at like 75%, i just turned it up to 100 and added a 150 watt board tonight. Thinking its the increase in water.

Ganjadad

Ganjadad

Ive been watering more often as things are starting to get further into flower they drink like fish. Ive had the 450 watt light only at like 75%, i just turned it up to 100 and added a 150 watt board tonight. Thinking its the increase in water.
That definitely makes sense

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

It’s been like almost 4 months since I smoked real bud so I’ll take anything right now😂😂😂
It’s gonna be a long 10 weeks🥹
Okay, yeah when i didnt have the option to be as picky as i am, i smoked whatever i could get my hands on so i feel ya. Those 10 weeks will be well worth it man!

Ganjadad

Ganjadad

Okay, yeah when i didnt have the option to be as picky as i am, i smoked whatever i could get my hands on so i feel ya. Those 10 weeks will be well worth it man!
Yeah I can’t wait man. I dont want to rush it, I want to make sure this run is gonna be as good as I can make it.

Zombierider

Zombierider

I use mother earth groundswell soil and i add absolutely nothing to it, imo it comes perfect. Ive tried 7 or 8 different brand soils and this one is by far my favorite/best ive picked up. I only water them until about week 4 maybe 6 of flower. These plants in this thread havent seen any food whatsoever other than what they have available in the soil. I feed them fox farm liquid trio when i do feed them. But i only feed them half strength, and really only use the tiger bloom. Maybe 1 or 2 doses of grow big if its a sativa and i dont want them to fade at week 8. Other than that they really just get water start to finish.

I have 1 plant in veg right now that looks like she might just be a nitrogen hog and need a feeding of grow big because she is fluorescent green and shes the youngest plant i have at the moment, at like 5 weeks. Could just be strain too cause shes been really light colored since she popped, but shes wicked happy so im not messing with her yet.
Very cool looking soil, I assume you transplant from a less-hot soil before planting into the Groundswell? Funny you mentioned the lighter colored leaves at week 8 of flower. I have been having that issue with certain phenotypes, seems like some are dark-leafed and others lighter. My first grow I was scared of adjusting the NER (nutrient element ratio) in case of lockout, but I am now gonna start experimenting with higher N if the leaves are too light colored in certain phenos.

Zombierider

Zombierider

Sitting at about 32 DLI right now, would like that to be about 42-45 by week 5.
you using supplemental CO2? According to the photone DLI chart, 40 DLI is max one would want w/o CO2. But if she can take it then fricken full throttle bro!!

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Very cool looking soil, I assume you transplant from a less-hot soil before planting into the Groundswell? Funny you mentioned the lighter colored leaves at week 8 of flower. I have been having that issue with certain phenotypes, seems like some are dark-leafed and others lighter. My first grow I was scared of adjusting the NER (nutrient element ratio) in case of lockout, but I am now gonna start experimenting with higher N if the leaves are too light colored in certain phenos.
I use this soil from seed to harvest. The only thing its given me slight issues with is my clones get real glossy green from the high nitrogen but it only lasts about 2 weeks in a solo cup, and then its all good. I really like it because its the closest soil i have found that is basically water til harvest. Ive used, roots organic, fox farm, coast of maine, sunshine 4, and a few others i cant thin of right now, so far the mother earth is by far the best soil ive used from a bag. Im sure you can make something better but im not into all that lol.

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

you using supplemental CO2? According to the photone DLI chart, 40 DLI is max one would want w/o CO2. But if she can take it then fricken full throttle bro!!
No, i dont supplement co2, i can usually push 40-42 no issues so im gonna shoot for 42-45 this run and see how they handle it. If i start seeing signs of stress ill pull the light up or turn it down some. Im sure they would produce quite well right where they are now too. But if you dont try youll never know lol

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

@Zombierider this is what i meant with my clones. They are 12 days in a solo cup. Im going to get a zero base or wicked light mix just for my clones cause i dont like the way yhey look now.

20221128 083215
Zombierider

Zombierider

@Zombierider this is what i meant with my clones. They are 12 days in a solo cup. Im going to get a zero base or wicked light mix just for my clones cause i dont like the way yhey look now.
I see what you mean, looking at ZE CHART I see that it could be a Phosphorous excess causing Cal-Mag deficiency? https://loudclouds.co/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/marijuana-deficiency-chart-jorge-cervantes.jpg . Would make sense cuz the soil is a bit hot, but they will grow into it. However yeah maybe putting them in some lighter soil would let em ease into adulthood a bit easier. Good looking baby girls though, Ive seen ALOT worse

Zombierider

Zombierider

No, i dont supplement co2, i can usually push 40-42 no issues so im gonna shoot for 42-45 this run and see how they handle it. If i start seeing signs of stress ill pull the light up or turn it down some. Im sure they would produce quite well right where they are now too. But if you dont try youll never know lol
Gotta try it to find out for sure! We need more people like you in this world, willing to try and find out. Fk it you only live once...allegedly!

Top Bottom