What Breeders Do You Think Have Stable Genetics ?

• Thread starter Migrower83
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
cocoJoe

cocoJoe

I think most seed companies try to give you a fair deal for your money..
The vendors here are good.. And the bottom line remains,, breeders are only as good as their genetics..
best of luck

Bannacis

Bannacis

Attitude seeds... got some ice bomb from bomb seeds, came in breeder packs. sweet and stinky, did pretty good outside too.
Plus freebies I haven't tried yet.

mancdank

mancdank

Best advice I can give is work out what kind of taste and high u want what sort of yield your expecting and if any what hight restrictions u have u don't want a 8ft monster sat if your ceiling is only 6ft once u have your criteria start strain hunting and get a list of say your top 10 and then just hit the various forums here I'm sure u will find a diary if not on the exact strain it's self but maybe of there parents so u will know what phenos might show and if there's any severe unstable traits but if it's a name of a breeder your looking for IMHO exotic genetix and bodhi both put out fire I've just run 4 strains from exotic and found fire in every packet but that's not saying that every plant was a keeper but the fire was there for sure and I've only run 1 of bodhi strains and that is probably 1 of the best smokes I've ever had and I've not heard a bad word said about any of his work my next seed popping mission will probably be with bodhi both these breeders are here at the bay and payments with bit coin atm are real easy with no paper trail hope this helps :)

blu3kush

blu3kush

I'm hooked on bodhi's gear everything I've run has turned out amazing just finished the blueberry hashplant stuff is bananas lol

bongzaway

bongzaway

its a roll of the dice imo. i spent tons of money on the bigname stuff only to be lett down sometimes. othertimes my own pollenchucked crosses turn out like bomb. my only wish is that breeders would put more seeds in their packs. at least 15...20. c'mon guys.

Migrower83

Migrower83

Best advice I can give is work out what kind of taste and high u want what sort of yield your expecting and if any what hight restrictions u have u don't want a 8ft monster sat if your ceiling is only 6ft once u have your criteria start strain hunting and get a list of say your top 10 and then just hit the various forums here I'm sure u will find a diary if not on the exact strain it's self but maybe of there parents so u will know what phenos might show and if there's any severe unstable traits but if it's a name of a breeder your looking for IMHO exotic genetix and bodhi both put out fire I've just run 4 strains from exotic and found fire in every packet but that's not saying that every plant was a keeper but the fire was there for sure and I've only run 1 of bodhi strains and that is probably 1 of the best smokes I've ever had and I've not heard a bad word said about any of his work my next seed popping mission will probably be with bodhi both these breeders are here at the bay and payments with bit coin atm are real easy with no paper trail hope this helps :)
What strains have you ran from exotic I have a ton of his genetics in seedling stage

Migrower83

Migrower83

Yeah me to I just had a bunch of problems from a seed company I just tried that's why I posted this there plants were all f***** up and my genetics I have ran for a long time ruled out it was environment they were fine just this new stuff

mancdank

mancdank

Yeah me to I just had a bunch of problems from a seed company I just tried that's why I posted this there plants were all f***** up and my genetics I have ran for a long time ruled out it was environment they were fine just this new stuff
I've just been looking at guice that is guna be fire I can't seem to be able to buy any from anywhere though

Latest posts

Top Bottom