What Breeders Do You Think Have Stable Genetics ?

• Thread starter Migrower83
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Migrower83

Migrower83

Guice was at seedsherenow a little while back I ordered blackberry cream from there abt a half hour ago lol I got the guice at the cup from there booth

Bill22

Bill22

Sensi Seeds is an old school shop that was perhaps the world's first large seed bank selling to the public decades ago. They are strong with their mostly-indica offerings of classic strains, such as Northern Lights, Big Bud, Super Skunk, Skunk No. 1, Hash Plant, Afghani Kush, etc. They claim to offer the fastest bloom periods I have seen on some of these, like 40-45 days or 45-50 days. I have grown their Super Skunk and Big Bud. Both were mint. If you are after classic indica, this is your place. They don't ship to US, however other seed banks that do ship to US carry the Sensi line.

mancdank

mancdank

Sensi Seeds is an old school shop that was perhaps the world's first large seed bank selling to the public decades ago. They are strong with their mostly-indica offerings of classic strains, such as Northern Lights, Big Bud, Super Skunk, Skunk No. 1, Hash Plant, Afghani Kush, etc. They claim to offer the fastest bloom periods I have seen on some of these, like 40-45 days or 45-50 days. I have grown their Super Skunk and Big Bud. Both were mint. If you are after classic indica, this is your place. They don't ship to US, however other seed banks that do ship to US carry the Sensi line.
Sensi back in the day was defo the place to go cannabis castle was epic also which was theres also but imo after the fire they never recovered what they lost which was all of there elites that had took a life time to build I guess this is what happens when people get tight fisted with there elites and don't pass em about to there homies

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Give been a huge fan of sin city while I did get some intersex traits from the tangerine power(agentorange tends to herm)
I have absolutely loved every pack I ran. I also am a fan of homegrown natural wonders

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
Delicious seeds did good on marmalate, critical kali mist and sugar black rose. I want to try black russian, jag kush and carmelo next.

Migrower83

Migrower83

Delicious seeds did good on marmalate, critical kali mist and sugar black rose. I want to try black russian, jag kush and carmelo next.
There critical sensi star is a good one pending on the pheno you get I ran one for 3 years before I lost it in a move

Bill22

Bill22

Sensi back in the day was defo the place to go cannabis castle was epic also which was theres also but imo after the fire they never recovered what they lost which was all of there elites that had took a life time to build I guess this is what happens when people get tight fisted with there elites and don't pass em about to there homies
Sensi Seeds had a fire?

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
There critical sensi star is a good one pending on the pheno you get I ran one for 3 years before I lost it in a move
They have that critical bred into alot of their gear, it makes some monster swollen foxtailing cookie like phenos.

robomont

robomont

i still have my sensi seeds catalouge from 1987.im under the understanding that most dutch seed companies sell most of the dutch breeds.
ive been very happy with marijuanaseeds.nl.
reliable company but ive only used them 3 times.their blueberry was the only strain i recommend from them.
i bought once from dollarseeds.no stealth and xray machine burnt 4 of 5 and 5th was male.
how can a person buy from humboldt if they say,live in tx.ive been looking at their pdf catologue and i really like what im seeing.
oh ,i bought once from attitude.seeds came non stealth and all were fried dead by xray.stealth is best way if its available.

NightsWatch

NightsWatch

I do not know, to many breeders these days with stable genetics.
Appears instability runs wild in all breeders programs some more then others

robomont

robomont

i wasnt gonna say anything but yea the dawg had my eye bigtime.they have the best discriptive writers of seeds descriptions ,ive ever seen.makes my mouth water everytime and the chem was like dangling a tbone in front of a hound.

robomont

robomont

i once read an article about human traits taking 40 generations to become stable,if its true with plants then you are looking at 10 years to stabilize breeds,thats why sooooo many phenos.

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
I noticed today attitude seedbank added new strain from Exotic genetix.
I've been eyeballing it

It's called future.
Future Exotic Genetics

It is GG#4 × Starfighter F2.

Genetix wise it's bound to be some fire.

Breeder wise it's bound to be some fire.

Grower wise it depends on how good you are ;).

Homesteader

Homesteader

I think part of the problem with unstable genetics can also be attributed to the fact that we have middle men in operating seed banks. I grew out a Maple Leaf Indica a few years ago from a unnamed bank and a few were all mixed with ruderalis. Do I think it was Sensi? Probably not, but who the fuck knows? 50% in my mind, could have been the dipshit packing my seeds most likely but why let the breeder off the hook without knowing? Fucking legalize this shit worldwide and you will see genetics stabilize quick. No accountability in the industry, just finger pointing from consumers and breeders alike. Both for good reason.
If one was to release 10 stable seeds to 10 random people, how many of those people keep it stable?

Migrower83

Migrower83

I noticed today attitude seedbank added new strain from Exotic genetix.
I've been eyeballing it

It's called future.
View attachment 641042
It is GG#4 × Starfighter F2.

Genetix wise it's bound to be some fire.

Breeder wise it's bound to be some fire.

Grower wise it depends on how good you are ;).
That picture is of mr clean I know that from his ig and the future is sure to be some fire and I actually have a pack of them

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
That picture is of mr clean I know that from his ig and the future is sure to be some fire and I actually have a pack of them

Attitude just added Mr qlean and future today. Maybe they switched the pics on accident.

Top Bottom