What Breeders Do You Think Have Stable Genetics ?

• Thread starter Migrower83
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mancdank

mancdank

Yep the castle went up in flames along with all there elites it takes a very long time and lots of work to gather that sort of stable somethings just can't be replaced
I guess moral to this story is always look after your homies u never know when u will need them to look after u there's just some things that money can't buy love and elites are the top 2 :)

NightsWatch

NightsWatch

is this good breeding :) or just bad weather lol
Fall colorss

robomont

robomont

i agree,i personally have no pure strains left.but i do try to breed back to them.im about to ditch some seeds just for poor performance.but then part of me says no.call it paranoia that cannabis in general may be threatened.my biggest nightmare is not finding high thc strains in the future due to suicide genetics.theres some real sic govs out there and i could easily see this happening.

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
You can't go wrong with Golden Lion Genetics. @baba G has the magic touch

robomont

robomont

nightmare bayer has a dutch lab where the dea would send all cannabis samples.2 entities that could wreck this world.its almost like the world gave the dutch the plant while depriving the rest of us.

NightsWatch

NightsWatch

We are all growing (poly x poly) x (poly x poly) and whatever happens to surfaces, surfaces. The point of no return was reached LONG ago in regards to intermingling true with non-true genetics. (there are a few plants, among every several thousand that are TRUE females, that will not revert under stress or chemical means) If EXCESSIVE hermies surface in an F1 line, it's a bad breeding parent. If they surface in an F2 line, that's just cannabis, as the F2 is opening up millions of possible genetic combinations.

Most people are not "breeding" in the classical sense anyway. Not in the aspect of whole picture plant improvement. I've said it before and I'll say it again. If I can create ONE truly stable, single pheno seed line, in my lifetime, I'll consider it a massive success.

mancdank

mancdank

We are all growing (poly x poly) x (poly x poly) and whatever happens to surfaces, surfaces. The point of no return was reached LONG ago in regards to intermingling true with non-true genetics. (there are a few plants, among every several thousand that are TRUE females, that will not revert under stress or chemical means) If EXCESSIVE hermies surface in an F1 line, it's a bad breeding parent. If they surface in an F2 line, that's just cannabis, as the F2 is opening up millions of possible genetic combinations.

Most people are not "breeding" in the classical sense anyway. Not in the aspect of whole picture plant improvement. I've said it before and I'll say it again. If I can create ONE truly stable, single pheno seed line, in my lifetime, I'll consider it a massive success.
I always thought the more F down the line u go the more stable the strain will become

Bill22

Bill22

Two things that can improve confidence in stability:

1) When possible, try to deal directly w/ a breeder, not a large seed bank, and don't be afraid to ask questions.

2) When I see a breeder -- not a seed bank -- list the identity of a seed's parents, it gives me more confidence of strain stability. Cali Connection is one example.

robomont

robomont

thats why i never breed herms.im trying real hard to cull that out of my seed stock.real mexican seems to not herm much compared to stuff touched by dutch.not pointing the finger totally at them but they were the biggest seed supplier for20 years.lol,if you dont count mexican import bag seeds.

mancdank

mancdank

Yea,theyll get more stable if bred with a goal in mind,by a competent breeder,76
Yea bro them ad f5s are fire :) real try hard little fuckers too I put a couple in a room just little cuttings and flipped em just for giggles u should have seen em go lol the 3 I've kept are getting run again trying to find a winner :)

william76

william76

Your referring to a plant genetics becoming more homozygous, consequently more stable expressions
Yea,theyll get more stable if bred with a goal in mind,by a competent breeder
Yea bro them ad f5s are fire :) real try hard little fuckers too I put a couple in a room just little cuttings and flipped em just for giggles u should have seen em go lol the 3 I've kept are getting run again trying to find a winner :)
Yea hard to pick a keeper when most are fire,pics if u find a keeper,ill get some pics of the mum when i can,76

Top Bottom