What Breeders Do You Think Have Stable Genetics ?

• Thread starter Migrower83
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mancdank

mancdank

Yea,theyll get more stable if bred with a goal in mind,by a competent breeder

Yea hard to pick a keeper when most are fire,pics if u find a keeper,ill get some pics of the mum when i can,76
#1 and #3 are imo what ad is all about but #2 has this sweetness to it that reminds me of the pink gum that I used to get in the packs of cards when I was a kid :)

Bill22

Bill22

Cali connect admittedly breeds herms, how does that inspire confidence?
Did I say that Cali Connection is a saint? The sole point was that Cali is an example of a breeder who lists the identities of the parents. I would have to have a conversation with the breeder to determine when and why hermaphrodites are bred before passing judgment.

mancdank

mancdank

Did I say that Cali Connection is a saint? The sole point was that Cali is an example of a breeder who lists the identities of the parents. I would have to have a conversation with the breeder to determine when and why hermaphrodites are bred before passing judgment.
The only reason imo that someone would breed herms would either they have fucked up in the selection process or they have tried jumping on the latest hype and the genetics wasn't upto the job either or its not a trait any 1 wants in fact it's probably the worst trait to get hit by

SmokyPockets

SmokyPockets

Have you seen the internet before? most forums are filled with horror stories about swerve and his shit show of a company, you should learn more before chiming in.... using Cali con or swerve as an example of anything , aside from what not to do, is ridiculous.

NightsWatch

NightsWatch

lol CC or any other form , yup even forum cuts .
It's basically a pollen chuck with elite clones. Some of the seeds do herm rather easily.

Bottom line stay away from feminized seeds  and CC they surely cannot be trusted

after swerve started running his mouth an putting peoples real names on the net or telling people there identity.. THATS WHEN IT WAS A BOYCOTT FOR ME.. i do not want to see a snitch make a dime off me

Migrower83

Migrower83

lol CC or any other form , yup even forum cuts .
It's basically a pollen chuck with elite clones. Some of the seeds do herm rather easily.

Bottom line stay away from feminized seeds  and CC they surely cannot be trusted

after swerve started running his mouth an putting peoples real names on the net or telling people there identity.. THATS WHEN IT WAS A BOYCOTT FOR ME.. i do not want to see a snitch make a dime off me
F*** Cali connect junk company for the most part I did get a few good deadhead og years an years ago

NightsWatch

NightsWatch

I just read this on another thread, makes sense really about today breeders .

this is a copy n paste Real plant breeders create brand new varieties that are:

1 .homogeneus
2. distinctive
3. recognizable by its characteristics
4. recognizably different from any other existing variety
5. remain unchanged through the process of propagation (offspring has the same quality of parent plants).

Under the 1991 Act of the UPOV Convention, if a plant variety grouping does not meet these criteria, it should not considered to be a variety. After understanding that, the Convention also defines a breeder as:

"the person who bred, or discovered and developed, a variety".

As for legit cannabis strain breeders I will only include those that created brand new strains with original landrace/heirloom material or meeting the criteria above for new varieties like Sam Skunkman, DJ Short, Charlie Garcia (CBG), Tom Hill, Mario (Delicatessen) and probably a bunch of others I don't really remember or even know in the underground scene. But that's the point, they grow landraces or heirloom strains, they study them, they think which one could match with each other and be 1+1=3, they use their big experience to follow a path, fix the long term goals, cull in consequence and that's it, results can be seen after years of work.

Then we have people like Nevil, Breeder Steve, Grimm Bros, Eddie Redeeker (TFD), Simon Serious or all the new school guys for example like Bodhi, Subcool, Moonshine, Karma and all those talented guys outcrossing other existing hybrids, heirlooms or elite plants bred by other people before and giving them a twist, improving or combining them in order to create slightly different hybrids based off those, sometimes with character, sometimes not.

Finally we can't forget about all the oportunists and bussiness men bunch like Shantibaba, Arjan, Ben Dronkers, Dinafem,DNA, Barney's or all the US and Europe guys chucking on Chem, GG#4, GSC and all the trendy elites and cup winners nowadays. Let's get real, they are just looking for the quick buck and easy props but within a few years, no one will remember anything about them and their strains. They aren't doing anything even close to breeding but taking advantage on other's peoples works and hiring third parties to produce their seeds. You can see how each year they need to release new strains and invest a lot in marketing to prevail, guess why? Because it's the only way they have to keep attracting customers.

robomont

robomont

thankyall for this very informative look into the scene.ive been out of the scene mostly since the days of cannabis culture owner going on extended paid vacation.that was a real gut shot to me.

i ran into gsc last year and it looked beautiful but i was not impressed with high.but about 3 months ago i came across bruce banner that was perfect.whoever it was that grew it,new his stuff.it was the most perfect weed i ever bought in thirty years.tight nugs perfectly dried and cured.the high knocked out everybody but me.even the dealer had his head laying on the table.passed out.

Bill22

Bill22

you should learn more before chiming in.... using Cali con or swerve as an example of anything , aside from what not to do, is ridiculous.
You’re barking up the wrong tree. I’ve been in the business nearly 35 years, ever since I arrived in Humboldt in ’82. I have known of his escapades, the screen names, etc., and for ages. Again, the point wasn’t that he is someone to be trusted. The point was that he at least provides a description of the parents of a strain. Another is DNA. End of story. Peace. Out.

NightsWatch

NightsWatch

TBH i do not know anymore most breeders are breeding like rabbits .
surprised i have got seeds over the years from dating sites see haha
Get connected with a women from a area where original strains are still growing..
A women 420 friendly , Become friends and get her to get you seeds worked 2 times for me :)

william76

william76

TBH i do not know anymore most breeders are breeding like rabbits .
surprised i have got seeds over the years from dating sites see haha
Get connected with a women from a area where original strains are still growing..
A women 420 friendly , Become friends and get her to get you seeds worked 2 times for me :)
Still got there numbers?lol,76

Top Bottom