What can you DO with this Space?

• Thread starter GR33NL3AF
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

For those of us who enjoy designing rooms, here's one of mine, tell me what you would do with it:
My room

organicozarks

organicozarks

Most profitable would be:

Meth Lab
MDMA Lab (my personal favorite)
LSD Lab
Mushroom grow(very little electricity usage, and no smell)
Purchase 3 sex slaves, and run a prostitution ring out of it.
Rent it to 25 illegal's
Let one of the Cartel's rent it out to use as a stash house for any of the above.

Least profitable:

Day Care
Office Space for a small tech start up
Rent to a room mate
Marijuana grow :)

GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

rent it to a college kid for about 450-500 a month

Most profitable would be:

Meth Lab
MDMA Lab (my personal favorite)
LSD Lab
Mushroom grow(very little electricity usage, and no smell)
Purchase 3 sex slaves, and run a prostitution ring out of it.
Rent it to 25 illegal's
Let one of the Cartel's rent it out to use as a stash house for any of the above.

Least profitable:

Day Care
Office Space for a small tech start up
Rent to a room mate
Marijuana grow :)

put 9k in that bitch and get it crankin'

LOL, I already have it blown up with 6k and am pulling 6-7 elbows a harvest without CO2 or climate being dialed.

Just looking for ideas for expansion because I know I'm not utilizing the entire space.

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Copy my gavita 600w room and you could pull down 12+ with 8-9 600s. Emphasize on optimal with a sealed enviro. The room i ran pulled 10 off of 4200 watts and has much more potential with a mono crop run and further strain dialing

Bo0m

Bo0m

#TempleOfBoomMagikBeanCo
Supporter
Rofl at some the comments.

Sounds like your pullin some nice wait out of it with some leg room left over.

My suggestion would be to add, co2, climate control, that should boast your yeild nicely.

Could always either add more lights, or a hydro setup. Dros always yeild more. Less work IMVHO as well. Well less intense labor not really less work, more work jus less labor intensive than dealing with huge pots of dirt.

Little cleaner as well.

GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

Rofl at some the comments.

Sounds like your pullin some nice wait out of it with some leg room left over.

My suggestion would be to add, co2, climate control, that should boast your yeild nicely.

Could always either add more lights, or a hydro setup. Dros always yeild more. Less work IMVHO as well. Well less intense labor not really less work, more work jus less labor intensive than dealing with huge pots of dirt.

Little cleaner as well.

I have some good experience with rockwool cubes and was considering going back but right now I re-use my peat moss beds and it saves me plenty of dough each round as well as not having to truck in/out with media every couple of months. My biggest concern would be disposing of them each round. This space is in a condo, without a garage.

DO IT

DO IT

9K up top... 18 girls below... recirculating system... CO2 injection.... 5 tons of AC... 18+ :cigar:

GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

9K up top... 18 girls below... recirculating system... CO2 injection.... 5 tons of AC... 18+ :cigar:

recirculating with rockwool?
and damn.... not sure I can get away with a 5 ton system in a condo..

DO IT

DO IT

Done it a bunch... pit the unit in your yard space and the rw is great for recirculating systems.

GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

Think this would work for ducting layout? Can I can my reflectors?
MY ROOM duct

Top Bottom