What can you DO with this Space?

• Thread starter GR33NL3AF
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DO IT

DO IT

The veg room has a 300 gal rez and the bloom rooms have a 500 gal outside and 250 gal "catch" or "collection" tanks. First 2 pick is the rezi in the veg room. third and foth bloom rooms

IMG 20130310 02175
IMG 00000788
IMG 00000686
IMG 00000857
Bo0m

Bo0m

#TempleOfBoomMagikBeanCo
Supporter
The veg room has a 300 gal rez and the bloom rooms have a 500 gal outside and 250 gal "catch" or "collection" tanks. First 2 pick is the rezi in the veg room. third and foth bloom rooms

DO IT's Doin IT. Doin big. :)

GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

You produce more in the bucket or the smart pots? What mix did you use in the smart pots?

Thelbsnowman

Thelbsnowman

Here's what I would do. Add a light in that back space. Run 2 lines of ducting instead of your one, and rotate your lights so your inlet/outlets run with the 14' wall. You might have to step up your fan sizes to cool 4 in a line. Inlet and outlet fans for each line, and you will have to buy another filter. This way you can effectively cool both lines of lights and still have a walkway to your veg room.

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Rockwool mini cubes in 5gal double bucket... 4 dripers with 2 15min feedings in veg 1 in bloom.
seems as though lights are way away ? or just for pic?

DO IT

DO IT

They are about 1-2ft away from the tops. I have 10ft ceilings in those rooms.

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

You could also do 6 1000w e papaillions since they seem to do the same work as 8kw and use that extra watt savings for a nice split. Less with more.

GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

You could also do 6 1000w e papaillions since they seem to do the same work as 8kw and use that extra watt savings for a nice split. Less with more.

Have you seen test done with the papallions? At first glance they look as though they would waste ALLOT of light.

DO IT

DO IT

those lamps only offer a 5% energy saving. i think those are more fore green house's and plant varieties that require less light(lettuce). There is a reason that the HPS has not been replaced yet. IT WORKS GOOD ;)

GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

If I duct the horizontal reflectors what kind of AC would I need to keep those bare bulbs cool?
Talking all 1000 watt bulbs

DO IT

DO IT

GL if the roof hight is an issue just do 4 per 1k and finish them @ 3ft. That looks like a good setup it gives you room to work.

pussOGbrah

pussOGbrah

im surprised you dont get offgassing damage from the shower pan liner in your rez

maybe im mistaken but looks like pvc liner..?

ive always used the koi pond liner for fish/plants

your room is bangin lookin good

DO IT

DO IT

im surprised you dont get offgassing damage from the shower pan liner in your rez

maybe im mistaken but looks like pvc liner..?

ive always used the koi pond liner for fish/plants

your room is bangin lookin good

Thats shower liner and i have heard the claims about off gassing but i really don't believe them. If they really did release gas the amounts have to be so minimal that they don't matter. I also run about 300ft of PVC in each of the bloom rooms so i probably have a 1000ft total in the shop and no problems with the "off gassing".

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

those lamps only offer a 5% energy saving. i think those are more fore green house's and plant varieties that require less light(lettuce). There is a reason that the HPS has not been replaced yet. IT WORKS GOOD ;)
No lettuce grown over here buddy. May want to do a little research.

Latest posts

Top Bottom