What can you DO with this Space?

• Thread starter GR33NL3AF
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Theoneandonly Z

Theoneandonly Z

I would throw a fan on the beginning of each set of lights, then tie it into ur central ducting IMO. Just one fan isn't going to pull enough air to keep those lights cool

Edit to add: when I say central ducting, I mean ur main line u have in the picture.

Bo0m

Bo0m

#TempleOfBoomMagikBeanCo
Supporter
Think this would work for ducting layout? Can I can my reflectors?
View attachment 339106

That ducting setup WILL NOT WORK homie. TRUST ME. Don't do it, it's a waist of time. I have tried the same thing a couple differant ways. It ends up pushing and pulling at the same time, doesn't matter either, if its Y's, T's, lower case y's, or L's. it doesn't work very well.

( it does work just not very good )

You need to snake the lights, so duct them in a S shape. All of them connected. The air flow works a lot better.

Add some more fans like T suggested, and it's a GO!

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
You dripped your rockwool runs right? Just one dripper?

Yep. 20 seconds on, an hour off. 1 basket dripper per 6" cube.
P1017098

P

paulycali

How are you going to cool that room?

I would install a mini-split for sure and inline those reflectors. The two rows are great and 8 lights will work great but i would for sure add a exhaust fan to each row of lights. Its going to get hot in there for sure. At one point i had the same room to work with and almost the same setup. 8" reflectors with two rows of four and each row had a 10" exhaust fan removing excess heat from the hoods. I also had two 12,000 btu mini-splits in that room. It is almost winter so you should be able to get away with just one mini-split

GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

How are you going to cool that room?

I would install a mini-split for sure and inline those reflectors. The two rows are great and 8 lights will work great but i would for sure add a exhaust fan to each row of lights. Its going to get hot in there for sure. At one point i had the same room to work with and almost the same setup. 8" reflectors with two rows of four and each row had a 10" exhaust fan removing excess heat from the hoods. I also had two 12,000 btu mini-splits in that room. It is almost winter so you should be able to get away with just one mini-split

Damn I'm not sure I will have the room to properly duct this setup... I'm thinking for now I am going to keep my 6 lighter and switch to cubes with jacks salts and dial the FUCK out of the room with CO2, mini split system etc..

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter

yes.

I was doing 27 drippers hooked in to 1/2" pvc drilled with 6mm rubber top hat grommets (a la leadsled) to one 1200 GPH cal pump (brass). I have a bleed valve on the pump so I can control the flow.

Yes that was a 6" cube, 20 days from rooted cut. No cube covers. I had bennies in the jacks mix and they populated the tops of the cubes, completely preventing and choking out all the algae.

This was I believe jacks 3-2-1 and bennies. Thats it. 20 seconds off and an hour off, recirculating res. Checked the pH every few days and that's about it.

GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

Rockwool mini cubes in 5gal double bucket... 4 dripers with 2 15min feedings in veg 1 in bloom.

That room is legit!
I used to run ebb & grow buckets, when I first started growing... they were an absolute mess!

DO IT

DO IT

Bo0m

Bo0m

#TempleOfBoomMagikBeanCo
Supporter
Rockwool mini cubes in 5gal double bucket... 4 dripers with 2 15min feedings in veg 1 in bloom.

Do it you fucking suck man, :) that room is so clean. I'm so jealous.

Dope setup bro. Real nice man. Really.

DO IT

DO IT

Those double buckets have a 3/4in PVC on each side that drains back to the rezi. the only time you get a spill is when the roots grow through both buckets and clog the 3/4in line thats why i started putting 2.

Top Bottom