What can you DO with this Space?

• Thread starter GR33NL3AF
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
pussOGbrah

pussOGbrah

Thats shower liner and i have heard the claims about off gassing but i really don't believe them. If they really did release gas the amounts have to be so minimal that they don't matter. I also run about 300ft of PVC in each of the bloom rooms so i probably have a 1000ft total in the shop and no problems with the "off gassing".

Interesting..

now that i think about it i remember an old member of icky m ag "sonoma". He was like a master room builder and they would use that stuff to line the whole floor of rooms so it can't be that bad..

keep it green

DO IT

DO IT

You could also do 6 1000w e papaillions since they seem to do the same work as 8kw and use that extra watt savings for a nice split. Less with more.

No lettuce grown over here buddy. May want to do a little research.

Here is the PDF with the specs from there website^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^... as far as it giving of 33% more light per 1k i have yet to find those claims on their website... The only thing i do see that they claim is that they are 5% more energy efficient and the aluminum in their reflectors is 95% more efficient... So unless i missed something on there website 6 of those do not do the the same work as 8 HPS... The bottom line is a 1000 watts is a 1000 watts no matter what source they come from... I don't grow lettuce either and i don't use no ePapillon lamps either... If they were the shit and that much more efficient than HPS trust me i would switch out my 50K but until some1 invents something better than HPS lamps i can bet that 99% of the industry will stay with their HPS lamps. In our game you will definitely not get more with less watts.

DO IT

DO IT

Interesting..

now that i think about it i remember an old member of icky m ag "sonoma". He was like a master room builder and they would use that stuff to line the whole floor of rooms so it can't be that bad..

keep it green

i used to do the same thing back in the day when i would grow in houses. i had a few water leaks that would come out the garage or front door so i started lining the rooms with it. I have never had an issue with it or with PVC.

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

You could also do 6 1000w e papaillions since they seem to do the same work as 8kw and use that extra watt savings for a nice split. Less with more.

Here is the PDF with the specs from there website^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^... as far as it giving of 33% more light per 1k i have yet to find those claims on their website... The only thing i do see that they claim is that they are 5% more energy efficient and the aluminum in their reflectors is 95% more efficient... So unless i missed something on there website 6 of those do not do the the same work as 8 HPS... The bottom line is a 1000 watts is a 1000 watts no matter what source they come from... I don't grow lettuce either and i don't use no ePapillon lamps either... If they were the shit and that much more efficient than HPS trust me i would switch out my 50K but until some1 invents something better than HPS lamps i can bet that 99% of the industry will stay with their HPS lamps. In our game you will definitely not get more with less watts.
Thing is this has already been tested and won the test even after there was much apprehension from everyone including myself. True testing alwas wins and i cannot wait to do this myself. So you can switch your room over if you want and thank me later

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

If you need me to point you in the right direction of the thread with documentation i will be glad to. His thread is with gavitas but at end of the thread it was discovered e paps were cooler temps at canopy. Fyi gavita recommends using 6 1000w for the area of 8000w not just me. :)

DO IT

DO IT

Thing is this has already been tested and won the test even after there was much apprehension from everyone including myself. True testing alwas wins and i cannot wait to do this myself. So you can switch your room over if you want and thank me later

I tell you what since you are so sure buy me the lamps. I will run them and if my yeilds go through the roof like your saying i will gladly pay you 2X what your ivoice for the lamps says. In the business world any time you are making 100% on your money you are doing great ;). The good thing also is its only a 90 day turnaround on your investment. You really cant beat that proposal with a BAT.

1000w is 1000w.... in order for 6 ePapillon 1000w to be the same as 8 1000w HPS the ePapillon would need to be 1330w each. I have read the info and their website they are 1000 watt lamps... Trust me if the results where like you said the whole industry would of caned their HPS lamps and switch in the blink of an eye. How many GPW are they getting with the lamps??? The reason i ask is our yeilds are based on GRAM PER WATT so unless those ePapillon are more than 1000 watts the yeild will be based on the same 1000 watt formula.

DO IT

DO IT

If you need me to point you in the right direction of the thread with documentation i will be glad to. His thread is with gavitas but at end of the thread it was discovered e paps were cooler temps at canopy. Fyi gavita recommends using 6 1000w for the area of 8000w not just me. :)

Will they pay the difference when you get less weight ??? If our yeilds are based on GPW do the math 6K will never out yeild 8K its just numbers.

As far as cooling i run 10T per 20K i don't have cooling issues with open hoods. I can drop the temp into the 50's with the lamps on.

THE OFFER STILL STAND'S 2X YOUR INVESTMENT IN 90 DAYS.

Post the link i will read the thread. What are the GPW with that lamps???

IMG 20130318 02222
midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Fwiw the lamps go up to 1150w and i can see how close minded you are so im over this conversation. I was just trying to shed some light on efficiency and testing THAT HAS BEEN done also by imo one of the better growers on the entire net. I wish you lived nearby id def bring a fixture by bc you are a great grower with detailed info. Hope your views get more optimistic although.

Also if u want the thread with the info showing and explaining let me know. Trust me i was you like yea fucking right can you do less with more but fortunately other reports were found.

DO IT

DO IT

post the thread i will read it and remember bro you cant believe everything you read on the net. I would think if those lamps increased yeild like you(if you are using them) say or other people that are using them say why are they not being used by every1???

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

People are like that, apprehensive and not willing to sacrifice. Aint broke dont fix it attitude. I sacrificed, invested and concluded that their product seems superior. Im no schmoe and upon firing up those lamps in my room it was noticably brighter. If you want a thread to point you in the direction i have one called harems hideout, nothing to fancy or amazing but i ran some 600s and documented the grow here somewhere under my profile

HookedonPonics

HookedonPonics

I just ran a 3 light gavita run and my buddies doing a 6 light e-pap grow and they are amazing products and do increase your yield. HOWEVER the yield difference is not enough to where I would go sell an existing setup to change out for gavitas or e-paps. From a business stand point you'd be losing more money in new equipment than youd re-coop in yield the next one or two runs. BUT if you are buying brand new setups for a new sealed bare bulb room or it's already overdue for a change out, Id def go with a DE e-pap or gavita fixture, simply because the whole combo has a price equivalent to a new digi ballast, bulb, good fixture. Not to mention you get more light and the bulbs last almost 4x longer. So just because for one persons situation one thing works better than the other, doesn't mean the other isn't perfect for someone else's setup. Let's all get along!! Good vibes!!

HookedonPonics

HookedonPonics

I switched the system up so i could get more root space with smart pots. check it
first are the veg room and the others are the bloom rooms.

Dude those tables are sick!! That's exactly what I need for my existing gavita room. Is it just a DIY wooden table with an 1/8" or more a foot drop, with plastic roofing over it and pieces of PVC as smart pot stands? Also what are the metal legs of the tables built of?? Room looks extra KISS I'm digging it bro.

DO IT

DO IT

The stand are 90* steel welded together. I put 1x12" planks on top of them in the grooves. I then place corrugated plastic on top of them and where each SP goes i put 1" PVC so the water flows back easy.

How are you liking those new lamps?? Are they 1k or 600w??? did you see your yields increase??

HookedonPonics

HookedonPonics

Damn I was hoping those stands were something I didn't have to weld. Pretty cool though I have two sheets of corrugated roofing laying around from 2 DIY 8x4 drain tables I never got around to making and a few sticks of 1.5" PVC. Well DO IT I replaced 4 adjust a wings with 3 gavita pro's and ran them at 1150w like gavita recommends. I yielded a half ounce less off of 3 gavitas than I did off 4 wings. The DE bulbs are BRIGHT and run HOT so i still ran 2 tons for 3 gavitas. My buddy has a few e paps and they do run cooler, simply because the fixture isn't as enclosed as the gavita allowing the heat to disperse way better. If you are gonna pull the trigger on a grip of E-Paps DO IT, do it in 4 months they'll be a fraction of the price once something new drops.

HookedonPonics

HookedonPonics

Hey Do IT, also what is your footprint for each 10 light aisle and what are your plant centers? I'm seriously thinking of cutting my horizontal rooms plant count from 4 plants a light to 2 now. How long do you usually have to veg for?

DO IT

DO IT

I run the magnums touching(end 2 end) they say they cover 4ft on each side. Thats why i run 2 rows the rooms are 15ft wide so the 2 rows should cover 16ft. I veg fast strains 21-28 days and slow strains 35-42 days but im getting rid of anything that i have to veg for more than 30 days b/c it messes up my schedule. I like to chop every 30 days.

C

CheebaCheeba

I have a question... Being that it's cold now can I just setup an in take and recirculate my air thru a 150 with a 12" max fan as opposed to blowin the air out?!? I wanna keep my room as tight as possible....jus sayin

C

CheebaCheeba

Do it ... I see you ain't using any panda or Mylar ....?!? Just white glossy paint or semi gloss..?!?!?

C

CheebaCheeba

Will they pay the difference when you get less weight ??? If our yeilds are based on GPW do the math 6K will never out yeild 8K its just numbers.

As far as cooling i run 10T per 20K i don't have cooling issues with open hoods. I can drop the temp into the 50's with the lamps on.

THE OFFER STILL STAND'S 2X YOUR INVESTMENT IN 90 DAYS.

Post the link i will read the thread. What are the GPW with that lamps???
Do it... You said u put the magnums right next to each other but is there a slight space bwtn em or did u use an 8" coupling to fit it perfect?!?

Top Bottom