What do you think my deficiency is?

• Thread starter Theknowledgeplague
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Theknowledgeplague

Theknowledgeplague

Absolute lies... seen this by chance cause you are on ignore... honestly I wouldn't listen to a single thing you ha e said.... out and out BS in our past covos and an incredible ability to misunderstand almost everything you read, topped off with what I would calla cultists type stance on organics.

All that nonsense you posted is so misinterpreted it's not funny... yes thiae processes happen but calculate the time it takes... your always missing pieces to your puzzles and I really caution readers to dig further in his information.
Here ya go now say... something stupid to it. I will take you off ignore for a bit.

With my reading of this document I saw that 4ppm is an unharmful dose of clorine that means it can't be that harmful to plants maybe even have root cleaning property's at best unless brewing a tea which I used store Bought RO water for

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Swimming pools are like 2-3ppm and you expect us to believe they run 30ppm through drinking water.... this ridiculous statement is just absurd.. bit you seem to have a habit of just making up numbers and not supporting it as usual.

Theknowledgeplague

Theknowledgeplague

Swimming pools are like 2-3ppm and you expect us to believe they run 30ppm through drinking water.... this ridiculous statement is just absurd.. bit you seem to have a habit of just making up numbers and not supporting it as usual.
Hopefully your talking about flex cuz I never said 30ppm lol that's absurd even to my ears

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

With my reading of this document I saw that 4ppm is an unharmful dose of clorine that means it can't be that harmful to plants maybe even have root cleaning property's at best unless brewing a tea which I used store Bought RO water for
Yeah its actually a micronutrient... most tap water is around 1ppm... at 3-4ppm you will not mistake it... you will strongly smell it... just like a swimming pool.

Unless brewing teas with microbes you don't need to worry about it.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Hopefully your talking about flex cuz I never said 30ppm lol that's absurd even to my ears
Yeah flex.... honestly take all that shit with a grain of salt cause while some principles are right and calculations the delivery on how it works is WAAAAY off.

Theknowledgeplague

Theknowledgeplague

Yeah its actually a micronutrient... most tap water is around 1ppm... at 3-4ppm you will not mistake it... you will strongly smell it... just like a swimming pool.

Unless brewing teas with microbes you don't need to worry about it.
Yeah so if it smells hard of clorine (like a pool) that's when I should start having conserns?

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Yeah so if it smells hard of clorine (like a pool) that's when I should start having conserns?
Nope not even that is an issue... under 4 ppm will do next to nothing.. unless flushing a shot tons through and washing all the beneficial bacteria with it then it could be a concern.... but it's not just because of the chlorine.

Theknowledgeplague

Theknowledgeplague

Nope not even that is an issue... under 4 ppm will do next to nothing.. unless flushing a shot tons through and washing all the beneficial bacteria with it then it could be a concern.... but it's not just because of the chlorine.
Well this will give me the option to buy a big jug and store a larger amount of water with no issues of not using it.. honestly this will help me keep up with the watering of this grow and also this path helps me learn many things I didn't by changing to something I had no clue on.. but I'm bringing all this info to a hydro grow because I still wanna use coco but in hydro Soo I can guage waterings

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

My city told me this..so exaggerated no!

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

Here ya go now say... something stupid to it. I will take you off ignore for a bit. More of you personal made up info... 30ppm in your tap... seriously..... just like the studies that showed chlorine did nothing to soil at 60ppm turned out to be BS and extremely exaggerated

I never said the fuckin tsp was 30ppm. I said the flushing of the system is set at 30 to 45ppm this is based on microbiology tests the city has done by a third party...lol.

I think you are misinterpreting what im saying.
Max allowed. Not in my state! Lol they flush systems once a month its good to know when the city does this. I was told these flushes can exceed 30ppm! Now yours might not....ask people call the city.

Most of this is due to the fact the microbiology counts get so high they have too. I called the epa in chicago to report the city....i was taking a shower and got extremely sick af from the chlorine...thats how bad it was....you could wash your hands and smell a hint of bleach afterwards...lol

The results of your yearly water report are shady as fuck too. They throw out the bottom 10% and the top 10% of the tests from the year and get an avg from that...its good to know these things..LMFAO
As you can read reread the post. Lmfao....no where did i freaking say 30ppm in my tap! Where is it you got this misinformation? Where is this misinfo you speak of?

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

Well this will give me the option to buy a big jug and store a larger amount of water with no issues of not using it.. honestly this will help me keep up with the watering of this grow and also this path helps me learn many things I didn't by changing to something I had no clue on.. but I'm bringing all this info to a hydro grow because I still wanna use coco but in hydro Soo I can guage waterings
At 4ppm your plant can use like 1 to 4ppm as food. I believe its an enzyme catalyst

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

Here ya go now say... something stupid to it. I will take you off ignore for a bit. More of you personal made up info... 30ppm in your tap... seriously..... just like the studies that showed chlorine did nothing to soil at 60ppm turned out to be BS and extremely exaggerated

You and your healthline and the cdc(whom is already to be proven a liar about the pandemic) info can take a swim to china

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

Chlorine at 60ppm only killed the top 2 inches of microlife which regained its area back in i believe it wasn2 weeks if that. They started to proliferate thevarea in the first 3 days or so...university did the study...

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

My city told me this..so exaggerated no!
Have em send an email... don't believe a word out of your mouth... everything you say you can never back up... im calling BULLSHIT. There is no way they would do that.

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

Absolute lies... seen this by chance cause you are on ignore... honestly I wouldn't listen to a single thing you ha e said.... out and out BS in our past covos and an incredible ability to misunderstand almost everything you read, topped off with what I would calla cultists type stance on organics.

All that nonsense you posted is so misinterpreted it's not funny... yes thiae processes happen but calculate the time it takes... your always missing pieces to your puzzles and I really caution readers to dig further in his information.
Remember your the guy who says h202 breaksdown enzymes and hasnt posted any proof. Cuz i googled it and i couldnt find what you were claiming...

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

Have em send an email... don't believe a word out of your mouth... everything you say you can never back up... im calling BULLSHIT. There is no way they would do that.
Yes..they do...you dont have to believe it...call any random city in the usa and ask.

You livein canada brother..how would you know? If it cant kkeep micro life dead at 60ppm how is it bad for humans at 30 to 45

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I never said the fuckin tsp was 30ppm. I said the flushing of the system is set at 30 to 45ppm this is based on microbiology tests the city has done by a third party...lol.

I think you are misinterpreting what im saying.

As you can read reread the post. Lmfao....no where did i freaking say 30ppm in my tap! Where is it you got this misinformation? Where is this misinfo you speak of?
Ok back on ignore.... I caution anyone ready... don't listen to this absolute bullshit. I may seemike I'm being an ass here but I'm trying to prevent absolute trash advice.

Oh and where did you 30ppm?
Max allowed. Not in my state! Lol they flush systems once a month its good to know when the city does this. I was told these flushes can exceed 30ppm! Now yours might not....ask people call the city.

I'm not even going to argue the rest.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Chlorine at 60ppm only killed the top 2 inches of microlife which regained its area back in i believe it wasn2 weeks if that. They started to proliferate thevarea in the first 3 days or so...university did the study...
Wiped out 6" deep Jesus even after I show you the info to your own study you cant remember it.

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

Oh and where did you 30ppm?

I dont understand type slower. Dont have to get all mad...lol

I said the city emailed me. This is no bs...now maybe tbey lady up tbere is off on her numbers.

You jump up my ass and all im foi g is reiterating what i was told..lmfao! Chill bro. This email was back in 2016....its why i called tbe epa in Chicago. City went around and flushed the fire hydrants the next day.

This is 100% facts no lies...

Top Bottom